What could cause a human being to think like this Sup Forums?

what could cause a human being to think like this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
youtube.com/watch?v=_SnFJcrw2b4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&has_verified=1
nedroid.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

social marxism

>Literally shaking
>But proud of my weakness

Fucking kek, women are pathetic.

False flagging and/or photoshop.

A female brain, lack of beatings and a comfortable life

Dunno about you, but I open doors to both females and males.

Your grocery store doesn't have automatic doors? What the fuck girl, we've had those here since 1997

Ghana, whatever you do, don't let this shit spread to your country. If our western nations fall, despite Trump winning and Brexit, let this be a warning to all of Africa.

Cultural Marxism will be the death of civilization if it spreads unchecked. This is the white man's warning.

>tfw no cute sjw girl to spit on you for upholding gender roles, and then to spit on you again for not upholding gender roles because shes actually a trap and thats misgendering her

it sounds like she had a desire to open the door for herself, which is a principle I can agree with, but phrased in a childish manner

if someone doesn't want you to do something for them, then comply

this is not a complex issue

>Everyone in the storevisibly cringes at here bullshit

>Pretty sure people in the shop understood because they were smiling

wew is she actually unironically autistic?

Sounds like satire.

Satire

>Person opens door for you
>Assume it is because you are a woman and not just that the guy is being polite
Am I the only one that holds doors open for guys as well as girls or what? Does it it make me gay?

Another tweet of hers says:

Cis people, don't try to tell me you're not privileged when your gender stays fixed. Try fluxing through 20+ genderdentities per day.

I believe this is a parody account.

That didn't actually happen.

i learned that in 3rd grade gymnasium middle school psychology class which i aced
result of parenting not being strict enough:
parents neglecting her because they were either bad parents who didnt care about her or spoiled and ignored her (working parents who buy love with toys)
so now she compensates for the lack of attention she got earlier in youth during time when attention and approval seeking is the primary psychological motivation (adolescence, early adulthood)
it wears off in late twenties (why trans ppl kill themselves at that age) unless she is too deep into the subculture

You know your shit is bad when a nigger is saying its bad. Fix your shit USA

litreally this:

gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down

>My rainy day should destroy the world

Every single one of them deserves to die in the most painful way possible.

She just likes to troll I'm pretty sure.

>girl
Also what's the sauce on that comic

Amazing

Satire. Check the twitters accounts other tweets. Similar to brittany venti.

Hahaha this is why I just let the door go desu

She's the female equivalent of a deranged basement-dwelling virgin.

You mean the deranged basement dwelling virgin that gets drunk and doesn't leave his house?

Come the fuck on Fingolia. You of all people should realize something's wrong when liquor is being consumed at the same rate as illegal immigration.

Then spit at him.
And then watch him bust your skull open.

haha na, I know a nice old man wouldn't do that, because normal people have patience, but I can't wait for more of the left to get violent, so they just get slapped back in their place.

oh come on guys its not her fault

i unironically slam doors behind me when women are coming, but only young women my age.

I open it for anyone, it's built into me.
More out of logic, to save someone else the energy, or if it's a windy or rainy day and people just want to get in fast. I will always help people holding shit, or if they have young kids, because I'm always afraid the door is gonna hit a kid or they'll jam their fingers.

I have noticed though, women are fucking pigs, and will not hold doors for people. I've been 2 foot away from a door, and instead of even just pushing it, so it stays open as I walk through, they'll let it slam.
It's weird, but I don't get angry, I just expect some women to do this, because it's the same way that some women are spoilt cunts that have never had to do anything for anyone else in their lives.

>slam door in a women's face
>"what the fuck did you do that for?"
>"I'm a feminist"

I slammed a door in a woman's face today. Guess I'm a good feminist.

Its called a "spoilt teenager" . She's clearly a pompous little cunt, she won't be crying about people opening doors for her when she's rushed to a&e after getting trained by Tyrone and co.

The first stupid bitch who does this to me gets the door slammed on their face when they try to walk through. Fair warning. But I'll trip them if they get through anyway. Fucking disgusting.
>Trying to do something nice for my fellow human being because I put so many bullets into kids I wish I could fucking sleep at night.
>Wake up in my own country having to live this life.
>Would rather die.

>basic acts of human respect and kindness are now disrespectful acts of misogyny

I have no fucking tolorence for this shit.

If somebody disrespects me in public, especially while servicing me or when I'm doing something out of kindness, I drop a shit on them so fast their fucking heads spin.

Other human beings have no business not conforming to the social norm of being respectful and kind in public. Anybody who goes out of their way to do this shit deserves to be chucked into a fucking volcano.

I love how they think they are the good guys.

Why would you open doors for anybody ? This whiteknight nigger got a dose of reality. Maybe he is going to cry in his pillow.

Humans hold the door open for the person on their hills.

Subhuman niggers and feminist screeching in autismal rage can't understand this because they were never fully human in the first place.

hivemind in full effect

You still think there are many decent human beings on this planet ? And you open doors hoping you opened for a rare decent human ?You are opening 9 out of 10 times for subhumans that make either fun of you or despise you. Stop being naive and face the reality.

KILL HER

Thred theme --> youtube.com/watch?v=_SnFJcrw2b4

Maybe that's your reality living in London, but my city is still over 90% white.

Go screech at someone else Ahmed.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $100, Bill.

Most of the time people open the door for others they do it as an act of dominance and this girl knows she is weak and pathetic and hates it.

A true born servant

Its called manners. You fucking disgusting turkish rat. I hold doors open for everyone, regardless of sex, creed or colour. Its away of contributing, even miniscule, to society. Something you wouldn't know about, considering you're a subhuman turk, who leeches benefits from the state. Go fuck a goat, you cunt.

jesus fuck you idiots it's a spoof account
read the fucking blog attached to it

>Fucking kek, women are pathetic.

No, kids are pathetic these days.

I am living in a 99% white town. OPs example was white it has nothing to do with skin color.

It really doesn't matter.

The mutation that kills us all won't have a greencard, nor the time to shame me for speaking out against it.

Do you actually think London is in Germany? Are you retarded?

What the fuck are you talking about? How are you supposed to comply with something that's not communicated? If I hold a door open to someone - which is a gesture universally recognized as considerate - and get berated for it, how am I in the wrong?

You hold the door for anyone a reasonable distance behind you, or if two people reach the door at the same time, the one who opens it first holds it for the other before going through their self.

Not doing so is incredibly awkward.

I hate mudslimes and turks as much as the next guy. But I am not deluded about the state of the white race as many others here are.

I only hold open doors for older people.

Because she saw it as an act of dominance and it made her feel weak. Because she is weak.

Of course I don't, that's fucking retarded, I fucked up when I said that.

If two people reach the door at the same time the guy who enters first holds it for the other thats just simple logistics.

The correct response to this bullshit is "Cool Story, Bro"

I'm guessing it's satire because you'd have to be dysfunctionally mentally ill to write that unironically. Yes, some chickens are dickheads and hate polite gentlemen as filthy misogynists, but even they wouldn't word the it like that, never mind spend seven tweets on raging about it.

It is fake. But this shit happens just with out the yelling. This was one of the earliest feminist 'causes'. Gad feminists are dim.

I don't understand the appeal of women's sports. What's the point of watching people with less skill and less discipline than men's sports? I might as well watch high schoolers or college kids play instead.
Maybe if there's some sexual satisfaction to it like lingerie football or watching two muscle girls fight.

Alert she is awake and responding

Lack of father-administered corporal punishment during her childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&has_verified=1

Its not about race you stupid prick. Its about decency and manners. Something clearly alien to Germans. Jesus, i fucking hate you autocratic cunts. No consideration for anyone, and because the German populous are robotic and spastic, you think that by letting every brown cunt into your country that it will absolve you from your past mephistophelian ways. What a disgusting shower of bastards you are

It's ok achmed
Believe it or not
In an actual society sometimes men even hold the door for other men.
It's just being a considerate human.
You don't have to, you're not required to, sometimes you just act in a civilized way towards one another.

This has to be one of us trolling. I refuse to believe it's real.

It's how decent people in high-trust societies treat each other.

No, a simple googlin of her name leads to a fuck ton of crazy shit.

well its like you autists deserve each other

If I'm walking through a door and notice someone behind me I just flick the door so it stays open so he or she can pass as well

If I'm walking towards a door and someone else is opposite of it, it entirely depends who touches the door first

From opposite sides, I mean.

>spoiled american feminist brat in a relationship with Ghanese rape-guerrilla member.
Oh believe me when I tell you that I would love to see that happen.

if two people touch the door at the same time, it should be a power struggle. the strongest one of the 2 gets to open the door and pull the weakling in

Americans don't even fucking think about about you weird fucking autists.

that girl is gonna be an animal in bed m8

>be old guy about 85
>having a tough time bc have various alements as old people do, like osteoarthritis
>wife died about ten years ago, been very lonely
>grandchildren moved out of state to seek opportunity
>dont blame them since the town has been degenerating to shit bc of outsourcing, illegal immigration and soaring taxes
>have to work part time as a cat poop showler in order to afford food
>have no energy bc of alements and general sadness
>children dont have the rescources to help me move
>basically stuck in shitty town, filled with unemployed people who dont speak english
in grocery store
>contemplating suicide, since today is anniversay of wifes death
>maybe i should just end it all
suddenly blue haired girl appears
>looks like my grandchild, just with different hair!
>growingheart.gif
>what is this feeling?
>optimism, hope? Joy even?
>perhaps i can still do some good in the world
>might not get out of this town and become happy, but i can still make someones day somewhat better
>i walk past blue haired girl as quickly as i can with my osteoarthritis and cane walk
>drop my cane on my way
>dont care
>reach door
>open door
>almost pass out from "running"
>beek red neck and face
>girl notice me
>I give my best smile through the pain
>kinda stiff but she will recognize the gesture
>cant even say "after you"
>hold the door
>holding it
>smile becoming even more stiff
>dripping with old dude sweet
>why isnt she doing anything??
>then she takes a breath
>yells.mp3
>loudly
>nobody does anything but stare
>mfw

>people in the store laffing at her insanity
>she believe people with more than two brain cells are on her side

wew

I would've slapped her desu

This. What's wrong with holding doors open for people just for the sake of being decent human?

It's almost like...he was being nice.....

Holy shit Her whole Twitter is like a parody

It's a satire account you dumb shit.

In the opinion of this retired MX racer, that video is solid gold.

Account seems to be a troll.
Every clichee applies and the account is only a few months old.

Are they retarded?

Nope...

Just female....

Because it's polite, Achmed. I hold open doors for everyone who is behind me because it's a courtesy.

nedroid.com/

def a trolling attention whore account, not worth worrying about, made up stories don't pop my zipper

why are women who dye their hair always lunatics?

I hold the door for anyone who's behind me too

On my way in to work yesterday a woman held the door open for me. Fucking bitch treated me like a faggot. I punched her right in the face.