MGTOW and Feminism BTFO

Varg sums up the entire argument perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

bump because I can't listen to it at work and need a QR

Those eggs look absolutely terrible.

Vargtard are no better than bogfaggots and pizzaretards
Eceleb shit report and hide
Kys op

>feminists are beta consumerists
>MGTOW are betafags
>that's good because it brings back Darwinist selection
>if you can't find a good wife with conservative values (which is hard because it's supposed to be hard) you are a betafag

Thanks Pierre.

It's necessary for someone to articulate the alternative POV.

Does he really believe that "alpha males" are the ones who reproduce these days?

Holy shit this guy is more deluded than I thought. Look around Varg. The people on welfare with 5 children aren't the best and brightest. Fucking retard.

Any idiot can shit out kids. It's not an accomplishment these days.

Lmao mgtow beta male detected

Apparently people on welfare have better genes than average poltard ololo.

Being alpha is not the same as being intelligent. Based on your post you're probably neither.

Trust me mate. They are.
But the Chinese love them and pay cuntloads for them. Pidan or century eggs.

Not as bad as balut or virgin boys piss eggs.

I can already tell that you're neither.

"Alpha" is a term that is only used scientifically when observing the behaviours of wolves in captivity during a single study.

Applying the term "alpha" to humans is pseudoscience for low IQ retards like yourself.

Reproducing is not an accomplishment. It simply means that your balls work and you're not infertile.

I can go and donate sperm to the local clinic right now (6'2, blond hair, muscular, ABC1 income) and father more children than you ever will you mongoloid. That's not an accomplishment.

I find his arguments pretty stupid on that one.
It's obvious Varg has his view shaped by a distorted view of natural selection = might makes right, only manly men should reproduce etc. etc.

A view that in a fallacious way adapts to the question of why immigrants make more babies than Europeans. Immigrants are manly and Europeans are faggots, amirite?

The thing is, immigrants are also welfare leeches which strives on a non-perennial society model, especially when the number of contributors lowers more and more.

I know that it's a comforting to think that autistic betafags and blue haired trigglypuff not making kids is a good thing. Just like thinking that racemixers are just dumb whores so good riddance. But it's wrong.

OTOH maybe Varg is not thinking what he's saying and is trying to trigger betafags into uncuckening themselves, which would be a good thing.

But I don't know if it's not giving too much credit to the guy.

>Reproducing is not an accomplishment.

Of course 'alpha' is not used in the same context as it was originally introduced. It's only used for lack of a better word. I'm not here to argue semantics.

But there's no denying that extroverted, confident and leader-like personality traits attract women (for the most part) far more than submissive, introverted personality traits.

As for the sperm clinic, that's not really an argument. The majority of children are not conceived through this.

Let's be honest here, Varg is a retard.

He's a likeable guy and I agree with SOME of his political views but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He panders to the lowest common denominator.

I don't think I've ever seen him cite a legitimate academic paper to substantiate any of his claims. All of his videos are purely his opinion.

Based varg. The mouthpiece of the informed white man.

Sounds about right.

I almost got sucked into the mgtow shit due to a few relationships of my early relationships going south. I was salty as fuck towards women because I got cheated on a couple times and constantly dumped.

I got a little bit older, legitimately stopped giving a shit what women think and being a timid needy little boy and all of my previous problems melted away.

Now I have a very traditional GF who basically worships the ground I walk on. She never gives me shit and is still completely infatuated with me even after being together a few years. She cooks and does all kinds of shit for me. A couple years back I was fucking other women and she still wouldn't leave me, and I still have women who try to get with me all the time.

Basically if you feel yourself hating women in general and turning towards mgtowism, instead of blaming others for your bad experiences with women you should look at your own behavior first.

I know it's cliche, but you need to just man up. No woman wants some needy little boy. They want a strong man. If you are a strong man you will not have problems finding and keeping women

That's right. It isn't. The weakest and dumbest in our societies can do it with ease. And they do.

You're just moving the goalposts now.

ANYONE can get laid and ANYONE can father children. It's not something to be proud of.

Raising your children well and teaching them to be strong and kind is admirable. The act of procreation is not.

I haven't followed him that much but based on his history, I don't have a hard time believing you.

Still, like you said, he seems like an alright guy and since he stopped burning churches, he's a refugee I don't mind having in my country.

>Muh jeans, m-muh jeans, muh jeans.
Bullying, rape, domestic violence, isolation causes """" betas"""" to exist. This has nothing to do with m-muh jeans, its mental.
Shoot m-muh jenetics, muh jeans like a bibletard shoots "" its god's will"" as a excuse for everything.

M-m-m-muh jeans, muh jeanetics (only the scientists who study/work with DNA knows what a gene is).

You're projecting and outright admitting it, so fuck your trite conclusions.

Literally nothing wrong with being monk tier any devoting your life to science or some kind of esoteric spiritual pursuit.

He is right about degenerate consumerism and hedonism though.

It's never about "reproducing", even loser betas reproduce, everyone can have a fucking child.

In end it doesn't matter, you will die and you grand children will forget that you ever existed.

Your name will be wiped of the timeline and your life will have been for nothing.

Do something with your life instead, leave a mark on the world.

Neither Nikolai Tesla nor Hitler had kids but they will be remembered as long as humans exist.

Only losers think kids are an accomplishment.

Well I agree it's a good thing that MGTOWs will not breed

>A view that in a fallacious way adapts to the question of why immigrants make more babies than Europeans. Immigrants are manly and Europeans are faggots, amirite?
>The thing is, immigrants are also welfare leeches which strives on a non-perennial society model, especially when the number of contributors lowers more and more.
His views on that is clear if you watch some of his other videos. He doesn't like modern society and he doesn't like the welfare state.

How am I projecting? I'm just telling you about my experiences

I admitted I was a timid needy bitch when I was younger. When I changed my behavior I didn't have bad experiences with women/relationships anymore.

What exactly am I projecting?

MGTOW is a genetic dead end and anyone that chooses it mgtow isn't allowed to complain about the sinking white birth rate, you are one big part of the problem.

>Hitler didn't have any kids

He had one son with a french chick, He never knew him.

>Neither Nikolai Tesla nor Hitler had kids but they will be remembered as long as humans exist.
Genghis did shit was remembered AND he had thousands of kids and started a dynasty.

Having children + leaving a mark > Having no children + leaving a mark

Yeah and neither do you, that's how pointless he is.

>m-muh nyhilism.
Trying to procreate is a duty that every man should fight for.
>spiritual pursuit.
You don't even know what a spirit is, to a spirit be healthy it needs a healthy body and mind, that means that to have a healthy spirit you should have/try sex with women.

I felt that this was a troll video.

I never said procreation was admirable, I only stated that 'alpha' males have better chances at getting women. And just because I didn't write an essay explaining what I meant by 'alpha' doesn't mean I'm moving goalposts.

I'll admit that in this day and age of contraception and IVF, natural selection has mostly run its course. So you're right. I'm probably thinking way too traditionalistic (and Varg as well)

>Sweden telling me what to do

We maybe 60% white but all countries think you're a joke. Even arab ones do.

Yes you are correct.

Reproducing is not an accomplishment.
Anyone can seed bastards on drunken nights.
Raising a productive member of society however is an accomplishment. Being a good parent.

Your illusion of masculinity.

>got cheated on multiple times
>think you've hardened up

You are going to die alone or an accessory to some bitch extracting your resources.

It's how he filmed it in his car while improvising his entire speech.

If Vsauce or something equally popular would make videos this way, they'd all be discarded as shitty opinion videos.

>You don't even know what a spirit is, to a spirit be healthy it needs a healthy body and mind, that means that to have a healthy spirit you should have/try sex with women
He's right tho, sexual energy either flows downward or upward.
There isn't anything "unhealthy" in doing stuff differently you autist.

>Varg

Yes but the society shapes us in our breeding selection just like a dog breeder shapes his dogs.
Does a dog being more cute will actually advance his breed for the dog himself or only for their masters?
So you either recognize that the rules are fucked up or throw shit at those that don't want to play the game. You can't do both.
What we need to say to MGTOW is to stop being faggots, come back to society and help us bend the fucked up rules.
As I said, if the point of this video was to trigger MGTOW, good, but I doubt that it's the case. It's just Varg doing what the vast majority of people do, which is shaping his ideals from his individual example rather than doing the opposite.

Both befores are way hotter.

age difference between pics.

her nose looks different, but that's the makeup (they put a light color on the nose ridge and darken the sides to make it look like the nose is narrower).

Varg's wife is not alpha female, she's not very attractive and autistic on top of that.

And this is what's wrong with you mgtowers. You have no introspection, nothing you do can possibly be wrong and all women are out to get you.

Sounds like you're the one projecting. Deep inside you know no woman wants your soft ass and you will die alone

How are you going to tell me anything? I've been on both sides of the fence and I've actually experienced how being a Whiny needy bitch vs being a man affects the way women treat you.

Go ahead and keep indulging in your delusion that all women, no matter what are just out to get you at all times. Enjoy your sexbots

this

#rekt

Seems to me that MGTOW is mostly composed by divorced fathers who are tired of paying 70% of their income to their whore ex-wife.
If you're 20-something and part of MGTOW you are a total beta

she's able to pump out children pretty fast tho

I like them.

only before olivia is hotter.

quit whiteknighting you faggot.

She is of Nordic race. Used to see finno ugric mongrels?

>How do push-up bras work

t. Virgin

4/10

It's the best he could he do as a 40+ year old balding has-been black metal musician.

>being a blonde haired faggot is a good thing
It's only good when the woman is blonde.

>So you either recognize that the rules are fucked up or throw shit at those that don't want to play the game. You can't do both.
Why not? The rules might have changed for now but sooner or later the current paradigm will collapse and then all things that have been good and true for thousands of years will be good and true again. People will need to be strong and self sufficient to survive, even our modern beauty standards will change when its harder to have a little fat then to be skinny and when C section aren't freely available for all thin hipped women and when working gives you legs that doesn't fit in skinny jeans. Right now dogs might benefit from looking like a cute chihuahua but when things change and people don't have time for such bullshit frivolities the dogs will look like this again.

There isn't just one ''game'' either. The muslims have their game, the amish have their, the mormons have a different game. The modern tinder cock caraousel game might be the most prevalent where you live but its not the only game. And you don't have to play that game, you just have to find a woman and play your game with her on the side.

They're really good in congee. Super savoury. The texture is a bit offputting to some, though. It's like jelly.

me too

Based burger.
Well done on not falling into a whiny eternal state of women hate just because you met some dumb slags.
I haven't met one mgtow that has a realistic understanding of human relationships, its almost like they are autistic.

>Varg
i don't take an interest in the opinions of unstable murderers.

Its almost like we could save the white race by having wholesome families that we build ourselves instead of expecting wholesome families to magically manifest!

the jew fears blonde men.

MGTOW is 1 step from becoming something like feminism.

They're both cancer

Look at any mgtow you tuber, it's not wonder they can't get women or their woman left them. I wouldn't want to be in the same room for 5 minutes with any of these cucks, how can you expect a woman to live with them on a daily basis.

When you abandon the tradiltionalist mentality then your country is surely lost and will fold over to degeneracy and individualism instead of collectivism.

Most women don't like blonde haired men, since they look feminine.

This

Do you have a good and loyal conservative and traditional gf/wife yet?

Woman detected

Be careful clicking on YT videos with "MGTOW" titles in them (if you're signed in), I clicked on a couple of "MGTOW" videos about a year ago and to this day my recommend videos are polluted with that beta shit.

like a curse

Yes, she was a virgin when i married her and I'm currently making arrangements for children.

I found her on Sup Forums of all the fucking places.

> implying

>mgtow autist accusing anyone that laughs at him of being women

You can turn recommended videos off.

NOT cute

>It's the best he could he do as a 40+ year old balding has-been black metal musician.
As an ex con who spent over 14 years in prison (all through his twenties) i think he has done pretty well for himself.

I mean there are people here who pretty much gave up on life because they are 25 and never had a GF in high school.

Yes goyim, not a makeup covered whore with ubermensch face features deserves 1 at most

>i'd rather be mutt than pure white
>i'd rather be nigger because they're more masculine and that's what white women love

How does one even meet people through Sup Forums since we're all anonymous?

girls really do exist on the internet

That's just the bra holy fuck Marek

See you assume everyone here is in the same situation you were. Simple is fact what women want changes with time and no amount of posturing or perfect performance will change that. They get bored and rebellious eventually and will look to regain the novelty of a fresh relationship especially if you don't share certain similar interests.

>pure white
No such thing.
Brown hair is the master race, suck it up, blonde princess.

lmao
>he actually believes this

But Pizzagate is actually real, faggot

post photo

>shit hair
>shit eyes
Mutt.
You may as well be an african shitskin.

You accuse someone of making assumptions, then go off to make loads. You've never been in a serious long term relationship, have you? Admit it.

Brown hair, green eyes is the master race.
My wife is blonde, hope to god that my sons don't have blonde hair.

>post photo
>people tell me to go back to /soc/
>go check out /soc/
>it's nothing but threads about small dicked guys asking if their dick is big enough and sluts begging for attention

Go on int or soc.

Honestly, a about four years ago i was on vee making some friend on steam and playing vidya together because i was pretty lonely.

I ended up getting along with one of them really well and we talked through steam. Around Trump time(mid 2015, we were talking about Trump running for presidency) we were talking about political shit and for weeks we would vent to each other and discuss politics. Then i found out they were a grill, did some digging she was a qt and i got a plane ticket fast.

It just short of worked out, I don't think anyone else would be that lucky however. Too many traps and sick fucks, especially here.

Defensive, annoyingly bitchy, and firing off posts. You are either a women or a high estrogen faggot.

t. Black haired virgin