What does Sup Forums think about natural law?

What does Sup Forums think about natural law?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/private-production-defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cant have free society without it. People who deny it are to be physically removed.

>Natural law
Probably unrelated, but killing the weaker foe is a natural thing to do, but sure it's not okay when it's done to non-whites by whites.

I think it is the embodiment of libertarian philosophy.

Without government intervention, only natural law would exist.

The social contract is a con

no, dont oversimplify it. History has shown that implementing strict rules for organizations is benefitial. A state accodring to natural law means, having a state that will survive in nature.
Just an example.
A bunch of autistic ancaps manage to form some sort of state. Because they are ancaps they obviously have no army.
A fascist authoriterian state comes and blows them the fuck out, while they are screeching in autistic agony because someone dears to tread on them. But they cant do anything, because they ignored the natural law of Might is Right.

yes, otherwise they force collective suicide

Why would ancaps have no army?
mises.org/library/private-production-defense

You know there was a time when people felt that only the government could handle mail and courier services. All the private companies which have come forwards to do the job blow the government out of the water.

This is how ridiculous people sound to me now when they say that an organized police force or military is something that we must have a government in order to achieve. In places like South Africa where the government is inept, private security forces always arise to fill the gaps.

The natural law will always come out on top without exception, mans laws are always temporary.

It's one of the most misunderstood things on the internet. Every time I mention objective morality I'll have some idiot respond with some variant of "so you claim to know the right and wrong of every situation" or they'll start talking about Christians doing immoral things.

You literally can't not obey it.

>Implying we don't fear the punishments of natural law

Natural law is a fucking meme based on nothing.

natural laws are also temporary .. one day the sun blows up .. the end

if everyone pays them to defend so they defend all the "customers", how is it different from a state then?

I think that the state MUST have the function of legeslative, judicative, and executive(witch includes an army) As it is the most superior form. I am not talking about redistributing any money or any market control or such bullshit. The states only duty is to defend its citizens from the outside and inside.

It is the ultimate guide to living, as the Stoic's said "Live according to Nature"

>inb4 they can choose a company to protect them.

a state can do the same, they choose a private company to produce arms and provide training.
The state is just there for the administration and the use of military-budget.

you can to some extent, if the jew makes some laws to help your decay.

Because there are multiple insurers and they dont have any state power. You are not forced to pay an insurance company but being uninsured makes you more vulnerable.

It is the real way, I believe in acting as naturally as possible from deep within yourself before any dogmas or prejudices arise.
And my guess is we should move to this way of working quite soon since it's quite obvious that what we have now doesn't work and the Natural law is our only valid option to go.

That's the beauty of it just like us, we're from nothing

that just sounds like
>There is only one option but I would like to be able to not choose it
Now thats just stuipid.
I understand public education is retarded because the main factor in school is propaganda.
I understand public healthcare sucks, because everyone gets the same and equality is bad.
I understand private insurance and I could even agree with private police.
But how is a privatized military better then a centralized one? At the end, there is one area or one group of people to defend.
The area defended can even be considered some sort of state again.
Whats the reasoning here?

Without god there is no natural law.

are you some sort of nihilists or what?

Just read the literature if you really want to know, its pretty complete.

the idea of natural law is a construct of the mind :^)

why do all liberals allways tell me to read their books, just say the argument and I will read the book if I am intrested.
The main point in a discussion is to open up your ideas to the oponent, you do not convince people in a discussion, you open their minds for a different view. However this is not achieved by saying "read that book". But by giving a short introduction and answering questions.

>jump of bridge
>die
>no problem, life is just a construct.

that is anarcho comunist reasoning.

Why am I a liberal now?
If you want to know the argument read a bit of the book, its like 56 pages and you can read as much as you'd like. I dont have time to explain it all.

>muh sun will go boom boom
Such a retarded idea
Did (((scientists))) fill your head with bullshit again?

Natural Law as it is interpreted by Enlightenment thinkers? Or natural law interpreted by Darwinists?

The former is superior to any shitty man's law and the latter is cold, indifferent, and soulless; precisely why it is mankind's duty to provide our own light in said darkness.

To paraphrase Carl Sagan.

If you cant explain it easily, you dont know what you talk about.
But ok, if its only 56 pages... what book are you talking about?

There is no natural law, both of the things in your pic are man made. The only laws are the laws of physics, chemistry, and biology.

I WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE TO A CORPORATE FICTION. I AM THE LIVING MAN.

Man's law extends natural law

There is no natural law, only actions that you can do and the consequences of those actions.

All stars explode at one point. The sun is a star. It's not that deep

The one I linked, The private production of defence.

Man's law is needed, it has nothing to do with moral.

If I have a debt with it can legally prescribe but not morally.

Also man's law is all about resolving conflicts of interest.

Yeh nah

>Such a retarded idea
The sun is a star, what the fuck makes you think it's gonna live forever? It can only last as long as it can burn gas

Man's law is a reflex of natural law, you dumb nigger.
Only when it parts from made up shit on the spot, like communism, is that it fails.
That's because it didn't have nature's test to endure or not. Literally natural selection.
Laws and morals are the way they are because they had time to be selected by our own nature.

natural law is best law

when man-made (fiat) law is in harmony with natural law, good

when it's not, man will suffer

natural law exists regardless; see "universal"

When man-made law is in harmony with natural law, man-made law is obsolete.

Nature's desperate attempt to keep itself in line, which worked out for billions of years, until we came along. Since we are able to suspend the laws of nature at will (via technology), we in turn try to forge our own law, in our very own desperate attempt to keep ourselves in check. Natural law to us is like the word of a mother to her already adult child, it still carries weight, but only so far.

Psssh, nothing personal kid

otherway

no, we still require laws; people require guidance

that is in harmony with natural law

>natural
>law

I would take God's law insted

This.

It's the only thing that will save the West.

Only if it is widely-believed to be derived from God. Otherwise, the state will infringe on rights because the materialist populace will allow them. This is what is happening now with the secularization of the West.

There's no such thing as "Natural Law"

Not sure if bait or average argentine iq

Mercenaries have been used by states for millennia, they're best known for running at the first sign of serious opposition and having easily swayed loyalties. There's a reason the military is core to a functioning state and that's because it is a job that requires loyalty to the state and a willingness to sacrifice your existence in defence of it. A nation that relies on mercenaries is a nation in flames as soon as someone with deeper pockets comes along

>What does Sup Forums think about natural law?
Sounds like somebody would like their opinions treated like facts.
"Based upon principles and truth (inherent to creation)"

>civilizied people forget religion
>can't even dance in the temple wearing masks screaming obscenities in Russia
What is wronk with my land, why we so barbaric

Property rights never caught on in Russia, for some reason. You people like to be ruled.

Morality is based in our creator. Whether we recognize it or not, has no bearing on its existence.

only reasonable way to form a society