ELLE Hungary launches campaign: #Women'sNewYear

>Compared to men, women are at an economic disadvantage of 170 years, which can be balanced out in Hungary in 83 years. Hungarian women work 46 minutes more per day compared to men, but in total they earn 13.2 per cent less. Furthermore, similarly to other European women, they perform 26 hours of unpaid activities weekly, including household chores and elderly care, while that number is only 9 hours for men.

youtube.com/watch?v=bssZEW_L1Y8

for the love of God and all things male, please, Sup Forums, vote this sexist and untruthful video down

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hungary#Total_fertility_rates
index.hu/belfold/2016/12/28/jobbik_hanuka_koves_slomo_udvozlobeszed_jokivansag_elmentektiafrancba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hungarian women work 46 minutes more per day compared to men

*talk 2 hours more then men at work

fixed it for you

all the women at my workplace (except for a few good ones) do is browse 9gag, share pictures of cats, and share details about their private life nobody wants to hear

not really 9gag but otherwise the same here. They are loud and social while men get shit done.

They definitly work more on my cock than hungarian men :^)

Women should negotiate for raises like men do, as well as take higher risk and skilled jobs, if they want more money. For example, why should a receptionist or elementary school teacher make as much as an engineer? Women should also be glad that quality of labour is never considered, else people will realize that women are being paid too much for what they bring to a company.

this is true, women mostly talk in group projects and do some basic shit so they don't feel bad for being useless, from my experience at least

Annoying, but I doubt it makes a difference politically considering Hungary is a right-wing one-party state.

Thats why i dont want a woman worker.They can gossip somewhere else.

EU is behind this, they want feminism to become a thing. But hungarian women are too smart for this shite, they see through the lies

Let's see for how long. Good luck bros!

For now, then some worthless cunt will find the attention they don't have by pushing those shit, media will push them, politics will push them...

Bump

Also voted.

Nowadays some libshits try to pull down menshaming in the media here, I feel they try to push that shit whats in west all across.

>EU is behind this, they want feminism to become a thing. But hungarian women are too smart for this shite, they see through the lies

That's what they thought in other countries in the past too

she looks like a jew

erre nem vennék mérget tesa

This. I don't who that is but that face just screams (((((( )))))).

we are not dumb liberals like you germans. we have a strong family culture and actual pride in motherhood. women are praised here and they also have no problems at all with the submissive role

>right-wing one-party state.

almost. but for the sake of precision, it's a two-party state, the Christian Democratic party is in coalition with Orbán's Fidesz.

What about, jobbik?

hungarian women are incredibly based top-tier, they are no weaklings like western women who need magazines to tell them their worth. hungarian women are the mega-top tier just out of this world.

pic related hungarian women fighting muslim invaders

Not based enough:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hungary#Total_fertility_rates

I don't want to make fool of you just warning you. Don't be too confident like we was, saying that foreigners will never be a large portion of the population, now they are.

>40 subscribers

kek

Who could be behind this?

We need to kill this shit before it even starts here. Our young women are golddigger whores already but at least they aren't fucking Ahmeds.
Downvoted

Relax, it's MSM last grasp on staying relevant. Are print magazines even a thing there bc they're not here and haven't been for at least 10 years.

I think OStblock women are generally more redpilled, even a bit more pragmatic than men,at least the married one's with kids tend to be that. They're appealing to the more relatively sheltered post 00s gen who don't even have jobs.

My mom who'se an engineer came one day and said , we have a new colleague thank Christ it's not another woman. Then again maybe she wanted that young ex-male model biker dick idk

Vona sold out. It was created as a far right party, now he kicked out most of the old leadership, and wants to coalition with the left. This is a problem with Hungarian politics, literally no one will agree with other parties, for no reason, and when Fidesz moved right into their position, they would rather go full retard and change sides completely. Well, Vona would, he is a fucking retard.

Oh shit, didn't expected that

Jobbik voter here
To be fair i wasn't really paying attention in hungarian politics in the last year.
Would you give me a quick rundown? Vona and Gyurcsány aliance is confirmed or just state propaganda?
Sourches pl0x too

>literally wants to kill the Jews
>coalition with the Jews
hm

KDNP is more like a VIP club of Fidesz

based romanian telling how it is

>1.2 birth rate
Sounds like someone will need migrants to preserve their way of life

Jobbik gets excluded because they're literally Nazis.

For American standarts sure, but here... not really
Unless you are a lib gypsie lover

Well, the Vona-Gyurcsány thing is probably just propaganda, but he did want to coalition with the left, if I remember correctly with the LMP; but Vona was a lost cause for me, long before that, he did a lot of things that were clearly only for a few more votes, he is basically has no convictions as far as I can tell. He swinged left because he couldn't compete with the Fidesz, which wasn't necessary anyway, but as I said before Hungarian politics consist of attacking everyone that isn't you. Even the left which has around 25% is infighting, because they had to create a bunch of shitty little parties for themselves.

As for sauce, I watched TV and Zsindex occasionally, and I don't really remember where exactly, but even his official statements are along the line

>>literally wants to kill the jews
>literally wish them happy hanuka
index.hu/belfold/2016/12/28/jobbik_hanuka_koves_slomo_udvozlobeszed_jokivansag_elmentektiafrancba/

Stop shilling this retard. He literally can't into politics, the only reason he is where he is, because there weren't any right wing parties here.

>Even the left which has around 25% is infighting,
More like 5% max 10%
But yeah, otherwise you are right. Vona got self-cucked for 2-3 votes. Sadly there is no better alternative party and I'm ain't voting for one of the gommunist mini parties or for Zsidex that's for sure. The old Jobbik I loved is sadly gone..
There will be a major political shift in the next 10-20 years I would say, because everyone is emigrating out, if not Hungary is done for.

christ

Well, I am not up with the statistics but fidesz was around 55% while jobbik was 20% last election if I remember correctly, and the mszp alone was 15%, and now jobbik is basically a left wing party...
Well, it doesn't really matter, as long as fidesz stays majority, and I believe that the stability it provides is the best we have now.

lol, it's a bunch of fucking jews

WTF i hate hungry now

all three of them are jews, and the one on the left is a gay kid diddler who just started his own kindergarten franchise in Budapest

By the way, I heard that Jobbik is a 'literally Hitler' nazi party that despises gypsies

Is that true? What do they honestly propose be done with the gypsy problem?

I hope you're kidding

well they've started out as such, but as the years went by and they've got more and more popular this anti-gypsy sentiment took the backseat and now they're full on "we love diversity!" and "we've never said that we hated jews or gypsyies" mode

nah, I personally know them, my company and theirs did business together one time and I worked on that project

*was