Asians Redpill

Hey guys,

Not looking to bait but I've started lurking Sup Forums these last few weeks and one thing that I just noticed is that people barely talk about Chinese Americans and other Asian Americans (not including Indians or Middle Easterners). And that's weird cause AAs are the only group that earn more than white men in America and it's probably fair to say they do better in our school systems, standardized tests, and universities than white students do. So for reasons like those I would imagine that there'd be some kinda redpill or explanation on their race right? They seem to be excluded from the racial picture on this board most of the time from what I can tell.

Also I've lived both in the Midwest and L.A. and Asians seem to be very good at integrating wherever they go imo.

They aren't very present in banking, but many do hold up very traditional values and are raised in homes where success is paramount. On top of that is IQ, and the fact that they don't racemix

This is only east asian tho, chinese are asian Jews, trust me, I'm a mongrel and my full chink father is a kike with slanted eyes

Kek. Chinese are the most ruthless kinds of Asians I've observed. Not surprised to hear that.

I went to a college in Cali and it was a campus stereotype that most Asians were business majors. Asians are known for their STEM skills but it seems that Indian Americans tend to be engineers and doctors more often than other Asians desu.

Other than that all valid points though.

whitey doesn't like to admit his inferiority

Naw most asians (in America) try too hard to fit in and generally go full blue pill. Think George Takei

Asians are the most hardworking and mathematically skilled race. Their lack of masculinity is their weakness, but in todays society you don't need masculinity to thrive

This is why Finland is the master race; all the good mongol genes in masculine Aryan bodies

>114091037
you almost had a (you).
try harder next time.

This

Asians are either going to screw this planet up or usher us into glorious space age glory

Not sure about AAs in middle America cause some can be more on the conservative side but the coastal ones are just as SJW as liberal whites. Including on refugees and immigrants which is a damn shame cause Asians know more than any other race what it's like to immigrate here legally and earn your citizenship the right way.

Asians are extremely adaptive to their surroundings - we are very good at picking up other cultures and customs and making them our own. One of our greatest strengths is copying other people in order to 'fit in'.

This is why AAs in middle/south US are genrally redpilled and coastal AAs are SJWs.

This desu. This is why most people think that Asian-Americans are liberal, because so many of them live in California. The ones in Texas are some of the most conservative people you'll ever meet.

Very true, I feel like this explains why Indians get more hate on Sup Forums than AAs. Most Indians integrate well enough but they still carry some backwards ways of acting and thinking with them. AAs on the other hand integrate very well lifestyle-wise and ideologically. Truly a model minority.

Regarding immigration, it really depends on the type of Asian. Koreans are generally great. Han Chinese are hit and miss, but usually fine. Same with Filipinos. Hmong are literally Asian niggers, though.

Japanese are by far the most based. Where I live in the US, Japanese companies have made my local economy thrive and hire almost all American workers (with a few Japanese being in some management/executive positions) they blend in just fine and have had a genuinely positive impact on my community. They also also don't really immigrate en masse like other nationalities. Stormfaggots can cry all they want, but Japanese are truly Honorary aryans. I even got myself a qtp2t Jap waifu and learned the language.

Asians are ants

They voted for Obama more overwhelmingly than the Jews. Let that sink in.

Sup Forums talks down on people, not up...

Ants live under totally harmony and are bound by a supreme unity of purpose.

they earn more because they deserve to, they are smarter and keep to themselves

simple as

t. proxy Swede

The chinese are good at hiding their business and keeping out of the public attention.
They earn more because they bring all sort of illegal business with them. All the time. All of them. And it never really blows into public issues either.
It's the same shit every time there is any legal issue starting with chinese folks here, it starts with a small thing and woopsie, turns out that small chinese community we have in town is actually laundering fuckloads of money, provided an exit point for burmese drug production, has kidnapped young women to sell them as brides in China and baby boys to sell them as adoptions for chinese couples who think they are cursed and can only have daughters.
They cause all sort of shit and they are extremely good at hiding it. It just doesn't get any attention because it's not violent crime so plebs won't care about it, it's not scandalous enough.

People never talk about asians because they blend into society well most of the time.

we are too busy being racist to other asian, not kidding
while we may look good in the academic side actually we are quite dead on the inside due to asian parenting, ie no social skill or proper hobby, why do you think we like anime so much? otherwise we took up drinking, source: my dad, he is a doctor but he drink alot at home, one time he threaten to smash my head with the beer bottle and forced me to stay at the dinner table while he was drunk
we don't exactly good at integrate into other culture but we were taught to respect and follow the custom/law because when you went to other people house you don't expect to make a deman to change their law are we? except the chinese tourist, don't know why but the chinese university student that i've met are fine but not the chinese tourist