Being offensive is okay now

Being offensive is okay now.

>Look how OFFENSIVE I AM SOOO EDGYY xD
Brb commuting sudoku

Except IRL the girl is video games and the guy is SJW.
And also IRL the girl takes the thing down.

Not in Germany, Hans. The Meinungspolizei are on their way to your apartment right now.

>it's only okay when I do it.

Only if it's a woman offending a man. The other way around is completely unacceptable.

Look at these trendy assholes thinking they know how to live the shitlord lifestyle.

Man, we were doing that shit back when it could get you completely ostracized.

Meanwhile, in reality.
>"You should take it down."
>"No."
>"Fine, cunt."
>"UH, EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CUNT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SHITLORD PIECE OF TRASH? I'M CALLING THE FUCKING POLICE AND TELLING THEM YOU RAPED ME."

>slav still bootyblasted about gamergate

You lost, sweetie

>you lost, sweetie

but we didn't tho

we memed a guy into the presidency. That's pretty far away from losing.

>sorry
The fuck does that mean if you continue to do the thing you are apologising for it? That is why the female character in this innane and irrelevant strip is a cunt. Just fucking say 'I do not care about your feelings' you cowardly bitch.
I judge her guilty of the crime of being a cunt. The punishment is rape.

If I wasn't on my phone I would photoshop the world nigger in the poster

its okay when the left does it

>photoshop the word
fix

>Being offensive is okay now.
Was it ever not okay?

>Being offensive is okay now.
Of course it is,
because every fucking tiny tidbit is offensive to someone out there.
And with the internet for everyone to easily connect and read other peoples stuff it's just become more prominent.
If you said some offensive-to-someone shit like 20 years ago in town A, people in Town B (next to A) wouldn't even have known about your shit, so they wouldn't have cared.

Posting original version

Trump is president, you have to go back.

We exposed the nature of the beast and the collusion between games journalism outlets. This was never about butts. This was about female game devs fucking for publicity and the lack of recusement and faulty reporting put out by journalists when they want passes to an event and bloggers when people call them out on their lack of professional acumen.

It was a slam dunk

>butts

Wow you sound like a loser. No wonder you never get laid.

Goats and camels don't count Muhammad

>I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT
>HA HA I BET YOU'RE A VIRGIN LOL
Women.
Not even once.

You sure proved my argument wrong.

Not here in Freedomland, I can't speak for Germany though.

Being offensive is good, it stimulates conflict and conflict helps weed out the stupid shit.

You remove ability to offend people and you'll end up with a country of whispers where people are afraid to say anything out of fear of getting in trouble.

If you're so afraid of being offended, head to North Korea, they take offensive behaviour very seriously in there.