When are Americans going to take care of the street shitting problem...

When are Americans going to take care of the street shitting problem? I visited the US last month and it was completely disgusting. There was shit everywhere, to relieve themselves people would just squat on the street and shit, sometimes they wouldn't even take their pants off and just shit right in them. The smell was completely unbelievable, so disgusting. How do we solve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh, one of the containment cities in the containment state of Cali finally causing spics and liberals to not poo in loo

Took longer than I thought.

Not everyone can make it in time to the designated shitting mart.

>San Francisco
>America
Pick one

DEPORT POO IN LOO

>city with one of the largest homeless populations and is littered with Indians
>covered in shit

wow

SHART IN MART

>implying California counts as America

>mfw I'm outside at like 3am, my stomach begins to rumble and I'm not close to home
We need more public shitters.

I dont know what the situation is like in america, but here we simply dont have enough.
I dont care if they make them paid. I'd pay 10€ not to shit myself.

Isn't San Francisco that homosexual city? if so that's why there's shit everywhere.

>the streets of san francisco are covered in human shit

Aka it's citizens.

Who do you think made this thread?

ahh

> San Francisco included: 390,387 Whites (48.1%), 267,915 Asians (33.3%)
>asians 33.3%

YOU FUCK WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE ALIEN STOP FUCKING HIDING IT.

Yes. San Francisco is indeed a literal shithole

I used to live there, I hope it gets nuked.

You can go into a restaurant and ask to use their restroom.

>you will never see Old San Francisco

Its all the indian visas and homeless college students in san fran.

Hippies already took hold in 60-70's. You'd have to go back to 50's.

SF anons, do you have police patrols on horses over there?

Fair enough. But even on 1970's photos, San Francisco seems so... ...magical. I guess the last vestiges of of the pre-hippie era were still lingering on.

>Cliff House
mah nigga

Probably the same time Sweden takes care of its rape and murder problem.

>visit US
>pick San Francisco

I understand most Swedish men are masochists but really?

This is because of communist gays OP.

It's not a problem because we're already a superpower, inb4 pajeet

>▶

San Francisco was a mistake
/thread

The faggots in San Francisco have very loose anuses. They can't help it that shit falls from their asses as they walk around.

Stop the H1B's and the problem solves itself. Or keep the H1B's and declare designated shitting streets. The choice is yours SFO.

That's because you decided to visit San Francisco, and probably stayed at a hostel in the Tenderloin, like the Swedish scum that you are.

You could visit literally any other place in America and not have to experience that. San Francisco is about as far removed from the rest of the country as you can possibly get.

God damn it you're a new fag

I've been to almost every major city in America and only witnessed this phenomenon in San Fran. Stick to the touristy areas and its great. Avoid anywhere near Market St. So many whacked out druggies, filth and insane people.

Isn't San Francisco like 40% Asian? That's a lot of poo in loos

>the streets of San Francisco are covered in human shit

Where I'm from we just call them Mexicans

Stay home

China Town accts for most of that. Disgusting chink hovel. Lots of cheap dim sum from the dirty ass restaurants though.

poo in the loo.

Are the faggots there in a perpetual state of arousal from the miasma?

POO

stop eating from turkish kabob """restaurants"""

Yeah, just create designated streets for doing so.

>bisnesses only let paying customers if you're lucky.
>city dosint build public restrooms or maintain them
>surprised when people shit in street.

>obese shartmericans can't contain their bowel movements

So spend a couple bucks on an iced tea and shit your brains out. Same thing as paid shitters in Europe except you also get a refreshing beverage.

>The streets of San Francisco are covered in human shit
They're called homeless liberals.

If we try and solve it; leftists will just accuse us normal folks of "poophobia", call it a civil right, and politicians will refuse to act against it (followed by creating special privileges to fight the haters).

Best to allow them to die from plague at this point. Rebuild civilization after we dispose of the corpses (even in death they expect others to act on their behalf).

>city dosint build public restrooms or maintain them
I wonder why they don't build public restrooms so the gays can hace sex in them

POO IN THE LOO

If a genetic degenerate like me with IBS can hold in my shit then what the fuck is your excuse?

>vestiges of of the pre-hippie era
Yup

I guess hiring all those Indian programmers is taking its toll

fpbp

That it, i am moving to the USA

I have a feeling i will fit right in

San Fran is a problem that creates a problem.

On the one hand, they "value" the homeless as "people". In places like Seattle, they'll even set aside land for tent colonies.

In places like San Fran, everything is "high class" downtown, that don't want bums shitting in their bathrooms, but the owners will claim that they "support them".

California gives money to hobos to live there and shit up the place

San Francisco is a "small" city. 7 mile by 7 mile with water on three sides.
That said, HOLY FUCK, the homeless/mentally ill/drug addled population is ever rising here.
The police would MAYBE take in an aggressive bum, and a few days later you see him on the streets again, that's IF the cops even bother.
This fucking liberal cess pool has endless virtue signalling fuckheads who are all for helping the homeless/mentally fucked, but the moment programs ask for funding or plans, everyone vanishes.
No landowner would allow more homeless shelters be built because they can build more apartments and swim in all the techie money.
And if anyone actually tries to address mental health and treatment of it, political correctness police will begin swinging their tranny dicks and not a fucking thing will be done.

Fuck this city.

THEY EVEN HAVE A MAP OF THE LOCATIONS OF THE POO

POO IN LOO strikes again

SF is one of the few places in the US that Im certain will legit collapse into third world savagery

Oh, not to mention, if some raging crazy or high as fuck black or hispanic hobo were to get shot by police here or even hurt by them in any way, the liberals will throw a shit tantrum, the police chief will resign, and our chink mayor will give another unity speech.

Its like the streets of goddamn Calcutta by San Jose. I wish we could deport all these code copying wastes of space

Careful now...