The reason swedes are so cucked

They have a kind of superiority complex from years of unchecked prosperity and never really having to fight for anything. Kind of like a rich person who believes they are “enlightened”

This is quite obvious from their don’t rape me wristband campaign. Text book rich person behavior. Total naïveté

They’re a whole country of Gwyneth Paltrows on food stamps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpQmXyRBMA
youtube.com/watch?v=GaVMvuOsMMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/4755?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=16016&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That picture
Maybe you should appropriate some other culture so you stop buying items that aren't super versatile in various other cuisines. Fucking stupid spics.

Do Swedes also buy SEVEN FUCKING LIMES?!

WHO NEEDS SEVEN FUCKING LIMES IN A WEEK GODDAMN

I FUCKING HATE GWYNETH FUCKING PALTROW

>he doesn't eat seven limes a week
low-test

>seven limes

Do niggers get scurvy really easy or something?

What's wrong with what she chose to buy? Lots of green veggies, protein from beans and eggs, and whole grains in the rice and corn tortillas. The food pictured would be enough for me for a week and it seems like a smart use of $29 for one person's limited weekly food budget.

>Thinking SNAP is the only source of income, even from SS
>7
>fucking
>limes
i lived off of 10 dollars a week in college, fucking pathetic

Brah our country had a scurvy rise a few years back

Also SNAP is per person, not per household

Well she got cilantro and rice too, I imagine she planned to make a big batch of cilantro-lime brown rice.

Is that why your face is all chinky looking?

>buying limes, avocado, sweet potato, pepper etc when on budget

Being less of a hipster and buying more nutrient dense cheap foods could help

Do people really buy salad when they want to get full or eat healthy?
It's like 90% water.

it's for a whole family, dickhead

A smart family would buy bulk rice and beans and build on that base with cheap meats and vegetables each week

Is it true that an alien picture got leaked here?

Man you could buy a kilogram of dry rice, and 7-14 stirfry variation packs for 2,50-3,00 .

I guess if you wanted to chop the food yourself you could buy a net of onions and some garlic and other veggies for less.

One karton of eggs, a gallon of milk.

It'd be very tight but it's possible.

>Giving niggers a cuisine
The fuck is wrong with you? That's white people's food that niggers could afford.
And why not mention the cilantro?
>$29 a week better buy some cilantro

pretty spot on ameribrah.... watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpQmXyRBMA

No it isn't, it was meant to be per person.

>Organic cruelty free produce from whole foods
>Fucking chinese produce
>Brand name wraps
>Eggs from a grocery store
>Rice in a plastic bag weighing less than 5 lbs.
Someone has never had to budget apparently. The only correct choice on the table there is the limes.

Hey finbro sorry that was really uncalled for and I feel terrible

Blacks and whites have the same culture at this point. Senpai

How else would you combat scurvy while looting and pillaging across the lands?

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVMvuOsMMQ

SNAP is per person, 29 dollars per person, and thats just the average

should remake it as
>why can't I buy all these limes

>SNAP
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
>Supplemental
>Supplement

I think there is something too that. Sweden has had a good economy for many years, but of couse we have had to work hard for it. Many very succesful companies have come out of Sweden. IKEA, Volvo (both cars and trucks), Saab (both cars and military tech, i.e. Gripen etc.), Spotify, AstraZeneca, Skype, Electrolux, Ericsson, H&M etc. etc. ...

It's also cultural marxist brainwashing in government schools, the government media and the (((private media))), most of which is owned by (((Bonnier))).

Also lots of Jews of couse.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Barbara Lerner Spectre is based in Sweden...

Anyways regarding pic. You can get black beans really cheap (that's 21g protein per 100g + lots of carbohydrates) and oats (17g per 100g + lots of carbohydrates), brown rice, lentils, nuts and seeds, greens etc. for 29 dollars. That is. Not hard to get a nutritionally complete and healthy diet for the cheap.

Advice: buy "hard" beans and put them in water overnight - even cheaper.

cartoons of eggs=$1.10
black beans=$1 to $2
peas=$1 to $2
rice=$1 to $2
totilla wrap=$1
all the other shit shouldn't be more than $5

so at best that's $15 dollars worth of food.

>21g protein / 100g

Yeah that's the dry weight macros though. Then you add water and it becomes like 10g protein.

>the old "7 limes" at $0.90 each meme
>the old "i buy ears of corn one at a time" meme

A Smart person wouldn't be on welfare through.

that's energy dense, you morg0n. the green hipster shit is nutrient dense.

It's if you take dry black beans nothing else.

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/4755?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=16016&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=

I get my 800 grams of sweet potatoes for 1.27
4 striplion steak for 10 euro.
bannans for 1.20
4 yogurts 2 euro.
head of brocolli 1 euro
Pack of carrots 1 euro
1kg of rolled oats for 80 cent.
Joys of buying mostly local.

Is cilantro that expensive in Burgerland?
It's about 50 cents over here.

Yeah it's really cheap.

Meat is a lot more expensive than plant food though.

>They have a kind of superiority complex from years of unchecked prosperity and never really having to fight for anything. Kind of like a rich person who believes they are “enlightened”

It is exactly that, they used to call themselves "the moral superpower". They have had peace and prosperity for 200 years have been essentially never involved in proper realpolitik. They haven't had to make any hard choices in that time.

>Total naïveté

Bingo.

>They’re a whole country of Gwyneth Paltrows on food stamps

That is pretty fitting description.

Also Law of Jante is effective here as one of root causes of their attitude towards rest of the world.

>The ten rules state:
>1. You're not to think you are anything special.
>2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
>3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
>4. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
>5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
>6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
>7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
>8. You're not to laugh at us.
>9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
>10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

>Followed by 11th rule.
>11. Perhaps you don't think we know a few things about you?

>he doesn't like Southern food

shit taste detected

29 dollars can buy a SHIT TON of ramen and multivitamins. It can buy a protein shake mixture that has more nutrients than most of the foods shown. There's a million different ways to cook eggs, and they are, what, 2 bucks a carton?

No, she's a really shitty shopper. She has no idea what it's like being on the govt teat.

t. Food Stamp fag as a child.

I have no idea what this bitch is on about; you can get that much food for 5 pounds at my local shops here, being that they're just fucking vegetables. Cunt probably went to wholefoods.

>He doesn't know how to read

>only have $29 to eat
>buy five limes instead of five large potatoes

i think the tomatoe is a luxury item...and the lemmons are too much. 2 green lemons is what i would give, no lettuce either...niggers don't like lettuce anyway.

You hurt his feelings and now he's sulking. Not cool, bro.

But how will you make hip vegan tacos without limes

>2 green lemons

d'aww

This is straight up bullshit because I know a lot of immigrant families and they eat ALOT more hearty than this.

It's true.

My dad is Norwegian and mom is Finnish and they have always said that.

Also other things. Like Jewish influence from (((Bonnier))) and all the Jewish refugees from WW2. Palme also did a lot of damage - started the trend towards cultural marxism. Also a lot of soviet influence Swedish school system (skolverket) actually went to East Germany for advice!!! This was also under Palmes period.

Who the fuck uses 7 limes a week

>hand a homeless person $29 of your hard earned money
>he puts it in his pocket and holds his hand out again
>"um, that's not enough to buy even a week's worth of the foods I want..."
>"no, I don't like potatoes. I like to make big vegan breakfast burritos every day with jalapeno, garlic, guac dip, and I like lime slices in my water."

>buying kale and limes
>on fucking food stamps

If you were smart you'd buy rice or pasta in bulk as well as beans, and then buy cheap things high in either carbs or protein like pasta, bread and minced meat.
Also don't forget, the supermarkets in hollywood where she shops are certainly more expensive than the supermarket in Compton or the Bronx

Yup, for the price of an avocado alone I could buy 2kg onions. Just buy a pack of butter instead to make up for the fat.
I've been there once. I learned to bake my own bread and exchanged the surplus with neighbours. Sometimes even got the ingredients from them You are only poor if you try to sustain yourself all alone. Learn a trade that's usefull to your surroundings if you ever get in such a situation.

>that pic
that's what happens when you prioritize guac over saving money

2/$1 at Kroger right now

Full time Produce Clerk here

So, if you're poor in the USA, do you get money to pay rent and stuff?

So today I found out that Americans call coriander "cilantro".
The fuck kinda name is that?
Why do you cunts butcher my language?

Do you seriously think that's "butchering" it retard? We have a different word for it

Just one of the many ways you guys have desecrated our language.

>Stolen generation thinks it has a recorded history
Adorable

>Supplement

Cuck

> a fucking avocado
> limes
>kale

Well this looks like what $20 would get at Whole Foods anyway

>having manners = being a cuck
i'm not suprised looking at the flag.

Coriander sounds faggy, like mostly everything unique to Australia

Kale is pretty cheap and very healthy. Lots of calcium and fiber.

>Retard thinks he knows anything about a country he's never lived in, let alone visited

Cringier than Euros talking about America like they know a fucking thing

>go to winco
>bulk beans are 80 cents a pound
>bulk rice around the same price
>pasta is like 1.10 a pound
>tomatoes are like 1.30 a pound
>sack of 5 pounds of potatoes are like 2 bucks
>eggs sometimes go on sale to like 1.50 a dozen
>milk also goes on sale to like 1.50 a gallon
> can get enough to feed 3 people for a week for less than 20 bucks

Welfarefags are fucking morons.

By eating lemons, which are significantly cheaper and contain more ascorbic acid. In fact when limes started being eaten by sailors as a substitute for lemons they saw an increase in scurvy, as it was mistakenly thought that the sour lime would combat scurby just as well as lemons.

You forget she's shopping at Whole Foods and a head of lettuce there is $6.89

>succesful companies
>Saab (both cars and military tech, i.e. Gripen etc.)

Coriander aka cilantro is a staple in mexican cuisine you dumbass

Fuck off BPS you aren't funny, move back to Canada.

Sorry abobro I was upset is all. Totally uncalled for.

This.

Sweden... god damnit get ahold of yourself

As if foodstamp families actually shop at Whole Foods or other such organic yuppie depots.

As if foodstamp family carts aren't packed with processed foods, alcohol, and soda.

Its an extreme reaction. Salad sucks ass in the taste department, I dont get why people would not just cook their fucking vegetables and feel more satisfied vs. forcing themselves to eat raw salad and willing themselves over a bit of fat in the oil used to cook it.

I survived with a budget of around 50-60$ a month for food.

What I would buy:

1 bag of black beans : 11$
1 bag of basmati rice: 14$
2 boxes of eggs: 3$
2 banana bunches: 2$
vegetables on the discount trays: 20$

Usually I had like 20$ leftover and would ask my neighbors to pick me up a Costco chicken breast bag. Those lasted me a while. Never bought bread, cereal or milk.

You're not supposed to live comfortable on welfare, that's the fucking point. As you can see even with a 20 hour work week while in tech school, I didn't starve.

>Sweden... god damnit get ahold of yourself

While kale might be hipster meme health food in US or Australia... in some other countries it is pretty much a staple item as much as potatoes or rice.

You could live just fine on pure sugar if you wanted to. You don't have to over eat even if you do eat very energy dense food. It is of course nice to blame others for being a fat fuck yourself, so keep on doing that I guess.

I'm constantly sticking up for Sweden on this board and this is how he repays me. How the fuck can I defend this shit anymore?

You're using the spic word for coriander.

Trump and the alt-right's criticism of sweden seems to be that due to mass immigration of somalians their country's crime rates have been steadily increasing.

Well America tolerated waves of Irish and Italian organized crime for decades( and still continues to)

Does that mean America is a cucked country?

>Does that mean America is a cucked country?
Yes.

This is what you can buy for $29 in Poland. Try living for a week with that.

Could bulk on this if used right. (?)

That would be 947 kcal per day. It's about half of what you'd need, so you'd definitely go hungry. Although the alcohol would probably kill you faster than the hunger, so you should be just fine. Keep up the good work.

If you're not buying shit like soda and chips $29 can feed a family of 4 for a week. You won't be eating gourmet or restaurant quality food, but you won't starve either.

Families in North Korea are living off a few bucks for an entire month. Niggers just think they're entitled to 4000 cal a day junk diets when they're not working.

I literally don't understand how anybody can justify "starving" when food is as cheap as it is in the western world.

Hell, Tesco isn't even the cheapest supermarket here.

If I do my best I can get 2 weeks of good food for 30 (euro)bucks

Not bad. As other people pointed out, if she had shopped better, she could have gotten a lot more food.

You obviously get one of your polack neighbours drunk and then steal the rest of what you need from him?

>She has no idea what it's like being on the govt teat.
Black women does.

>They have a kind of superiority complex from years of unchecked prosperity and never really having to fight for anything
Sounds like USA tbqh

>that fruit broach

yeaaah i've seen a lot of women getting food stamps dressed like that...fruit broaches too

I have to explain something about the OP image because it's my job.

The minimum a person on SNAP can qualify for is 16$ a month. The maximum is 192$ per qualifying individual. The average might be 29$ a week (127$ a month) but remember that it is based on income and the program is called Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) for a reason. Key word being "supplemental", meaning it's not meant to be your whole food budget but to supplement it.

SNAP also entitles you to other benefits like free school lunches for kids and same places even have discounts. Some farmers markets give you 2$ back for every 5$ you spend.

Overall the image shows a misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the SNAP program.