So this cnn shit was a bust? No one's talking about it

So this cnn shit was a bust? No one's talking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beocIuo9Tcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was literally nothing, you should have learned this the first ten times he's dropped "leaks". Cuck O'queef is an attention whore of the worst kind.

It was literally nothing, you should have learned this the first ten times he's dropped "leaks". Cuck O'queef is an attention whore of the worst kind.

>oqueef
The shill signature.

Jeez. I wonder (((who)))
Clearly it wasn't nothing. Plz learn copy pasta is too obviously fake shariablue

POST THE IMAGE OF THE GODDAM ALIEN YOU FUCKS.

The media is biased, not exactly ground breaking

SO MANY SHILLS! How can we recover? But seriously... those nuclear codes.

In all honesty we cant let OKeefe get his hands on the nuclear codes.

has anything interesting been found or updates of any kind?

Your shill is showing

Those 'OMG, The World is About to End!' DEFCON Twitter retards got more credibility (and probably a better track record to boot) than this waste of space. Literally dont even read wtf O'queef threads are (supposedly..) about anymore, aint worth the bother. Hes ItsHabbening!.gif in human form, fucking useless attention whoring oxygen-thieving sperg cunt.

It really makes you think...

of course it was a bust

Absolutely nothing was found in 119 hours of audio?

Can tell if shillbots or memesters

How many hours has it been since the audio was released?

Why would the biased Jewish media cover a story that undermined the biased Jewish media?
Oh wait, this is a shill thread.

It's unreal how unrelentingly gullible you alt right fags are. You yell "fake news" at every legitimate news story while scouring the bowels of the Internet for political clickbait you want to believe.

Long enough where at least something should have been uncovered

youtube.com/watch?v=beocIuo9Tcs

I haven't listened to the audio myself, just checking Sup Forums throught the day.
More shitty shill threads than normal.
Maybe cripple has something.

nice meme, wow, very refuted

I'm not asking shill media. Im asking Sup Forums. Do you have an answer?

So anyone actually going through these dumps like we did with Wikileaks? This is boring

You mean other than the fact that CNN sounds like it's being run like a spy organization? They are trying to censor it on the net which is why you haven't heard much, but people are finding all sorts of interesting things

Like?

You're talking about it.

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial.