Why are white people so disproportionately autistic compared to the other races?

Why are white people so disproportionately autistic compared to the other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

aappublications.org/content/early/2014/03/27/aapnews.20140327-1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067639/
furrymap.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn0sCguZW1M
youtube.com/watch?v=2G2z0qIcfNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they have more self awarness
its even more up to asians

All their cells are located in their brain and nothing else

That's just raw intelligence for you

The entirety of East Asia is absolutely autistic.

that is the most fucked up body ive ever seen

>their
Fuck off subhuman.

>newfags don't recognize CWC

hey reddit

>because they have more self awarness
I don't think autists like chris-chan are very self-aware.

You should see his dick

Did you mean to say East Asians, the permavirgin race?

>compared to other races
But Japan's a nation of autists though.

>completely ignores Japan
Okay

I WANT THAT PICTURE
OFF
THE
INTERNET

The leaf used "their" correctly. Maybe it's you who should fuck off

because everything we do, we do with excellence.

Well it's weird because white people are still the vast majority of the lolcows, worst thing nips can do is being taken in photo with a body pillow, while white autists shit themselves and act like literal toddlers on camera.

White people are on a whole other level.

you know autism is caused by high testosterone right?

who'd win in a fight, concentrated finnish autism or purified japanese autism?

Testosterone turns you into a trans?

We might have the right spirit but too often we seem to lack the restraint required to achieve it

This is true. Furries (and bronies) are more degenerate than any otaku fanbase and it's a 100% western phenomenon because of the common trope of anthro animals in cartoons. Whites are the kings of autism.

>Why are anglos* so disproportionately autistic compared to the other races?
ftfy

From the data I've seen once you control for parental/maternal age its pretty similar. I'll see if I can pull it up the actual study. Its also a bit of a semantic issue as white autists tend to have less intellectual disability which may result in a "autistic vs general retardation" perspective"

aappublications.org/content/early/2014/03/27/aapnews.20140327-1
>We found increased risks of being diagnosed with AD overall and specifically with comorbid mental retardation in children of foreign-born mothers who were black, Central/South American, Filipino, and Vietnamese, as well as among US-born Hispanic and African American/black mothers, compared with US-born whites. Children of US African American/black and foreign-born black, foreign-born Central/South American, and US-born Hispanic mothers were at higher risk of exhibiting an AD phenotype with both severe emotional outbursts and impaired expressive language than children of US-born whites.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067639/

JUULAAAAYY

Why are black people so disproportionately criminal compared to the other races?

Vacines

You gotta take the rough with the smooth

They are richer, with better access to professional medical services and thus have a better detection and diagnosis system in place.
>Little johnny is born an autist
>Doctor diagnoses it
>Little Habib is born an autist
>There is no doctor

IQ, MAO-A 2 repeat allele frequency, family structures, drug use during pregnancy, etc...

There are a lot of contributing factors

You'd be surprised how much autistic children are born through inbred in muslim countries.

Somali autism is increasing in Finland. Come to Finland, become autistic, no longer be nigger. Go back to Twitter, Mehdi.

>whites the most autistic
go lurk more faggot

>yfw chrischan became a tranny

I still shiver at the thought of the "unclit"

Why are his eyes so beady?

I would keep a low profile if I were you Hans, your country has so many furries I can't even see it on this map furrymap.net/ and we all know that furries are one of the most autistic people on earth.

Do you really need the opinion of an (((expert))) to notice there is something wrong with an autistic kid?

Asian countries, especially Japan and S Korea, have a FUCKTON of autists.

The difference is that in their society, they don't mollycoddle their autists. They force them to go to school, get jobs and try to live something resembling productive lives (even if they can't be social and reproduce).

Compare to the West, where the revelation that your child is autistic means you have to give up on encouraging them to do something with their lives because "they can't be helped". So we have an overabundance of autists who just sit at home screeching and jacking off all day while their parents drink themselves to death upstairs.

We treat autists today the same way we treat retarded people. We lock them up in our houses and take care of them for the rest of their lives because they're slobbering morons. It is entirely possible to educate and motivate autists to study and work and maybe even live independently, and that's what we USED to do before autism was diagnosed and went mainstream, but now we just treat them like useless drooling tards.

>Do you really need the opinion of an (((expert))) to notice there is something wrong with an autistic kid?
mate these people don't even know what autism is.

Similar thing with ADD/ADHD.
There's next to none diagnosed in nipland simply because children with those disorders blend in much easier into their society than into western ones.

More likely to have elderly mothers who bare them under Vitamine D3 insufficiency during winter times in combination with western diet and high "hygiene" which lead problems with the mothers immune system and micro biom. Not to speak from the many additives, high sugar and trans fatty acids.

The mothers body develops a immune response to a certain brain cell type from the embryo and literally eats the brain and leave it highly damaged especially in the frontal lobe.
Furthermore the infant will be born with a lack of good vaginal bacteria to get to the Babys intestine. That is way autism can be almost cured or be bettered with enemas and probiotics. Though brain damage is hard to cure in general.

Other than that typical toxic and gene destroying environment can lead to any type of damage.

>Inb4 hurr durr vaccines causes autism

t. they actually do some times.

Its not a white problem its a problem linked to people who live in some white majority countries. Some guy who works at a medical lab posted here they are finding strong evidence that its either or a combination of certain artifical sweeteners onjested at infancy or mothers taking SSRI antidepressants; both of those are common in the west. Gulf Arabs are having a rise in autism too and their cpuntries are full of processed junk food.

White autists are just faking it.

Blacks have monumental rates of autism and retardation
Asians are clearly all inherently autistic

It's an illusion. When whites act retarded, they're treated like retards. When minorities act like retards, they end up in prison.

DON'T
CALL
ANYBODY *commits assault with a weapon*

Whites, and especially white men are held to much higher standard's of behavior.

Shit we'd find funny from niggers we'd find cringy from whites.

>that file name

Kek

Because we let them live...
Africa *spastic pops out *left in bush to die.
I blame the libral banning of eugenics.

Not to speak from all the inbreed.

Especially in the poorer and more muslim parts of this world.

No the Japs are still pretty fucking autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn0sCguZW1M

autistim has became a buzzword, it describes nothing. you should rephrase your question.

You're joking, right?

Google "kemono".

it's because he refered to white people as "they"
mongol maybe you should also fuck off

because they grew up taking everything for granted, while ignoring the real world.

in other words. they dont open their eyes enough to what is happening around them.

especially the younger people under 25. they don't know anything about anything, and they focus on non-issues and make them their passion.

POWERBOMB

BY GAWD KING, HE KILLED HER

CRAYOLA FUCKIN MODEL MAGIC

The correct way to refer to a race in a neutral sense even if it's your race is "they" you fucking faggot.

>swiss mountain jew trying to educate people on the human language

Dick? What about his cunt?

Trauma caused by circumcision leads to brain damage. Jewish boys have an even higher rate than whites.

I think it just seems that way by comparison, because we kind of expect black people to act ridiculous and it's more exceptional when they don't, and a lot of Asians seem weird to us anyway. When a white person acts like an autist, it's more of a noticeable deviation.

Why the fuck do you cunts want to live alongside these creatures?

To be diagnosed you have first to afford going to a doctor.

go fuck some grizzlybear with a hockey stick maple nigger

slide thread

They are just more visible

Go butcher Humanese more you swiss mountain jew

ooga?

Another question I'd like to add to OPs one is:

Is the rise in transgenderism due to video games? Almost every transgender person I see online has an unhealthy obsession with video games.

Are they so used to living a fantasy world they think they can do the things you can do in games IRL?

STOB FIGHDING

And also Little Johnny's family can afford a webcam, allowing him to broadcast his autistic shenanigans to the entire world.

Niggers are too stupid to go to the doctor so they never get diagnosed.

*slaps burgers face with dick

Confirmation bias
>only a small percent of the population cares about autistics
>same goes for minorities
>almost no one cares about autistic minorities due to only a tiny overlap in the people from the aforementioned groups
>therefore, we never hear about them

Niggers' 85 average IQ masks the autism symptoms so they can't detect it.

>+100 health
Thank you medkit

medkit semen cures all diseases

What's Sup Forums favourite CWC saga?

Liquid Chris, of course.

Just because they are more vocal.
Autism is tangential to all races.

what are you going to do invade them and peacefully indoctrinate them?
fighting between european country has been done for centuries its something normal

because other countries, especially asian ones, don't show off their retards. plus theyre putting stuff in the water

Could be because Whites are more open about mental issues. It's also why we come off as having more depressed people, gays etc while that's probably not something other cultures are comfortable with openly discussing.

They will just have to be content with suffering in the silence

This.

Or the most recent one where he had a potentially lethal ulcer growing on his China.

I didn't say that. I only said what the other guy meant

also
>english is an infanile language compared to german

I didn't say that. I only said what the other guy meant

also
>english is an infantie language compared to german

youtube.com/watch?v=2G2z0qIcfNo
play this in background while you watch this

*infantile fuck off

Maybe it's also because westerners generally don't browse Asian sites, thus we don't know as well as the Japanese what kind of wierd people exists in Japan, for example

Good taste
>mfw Liquid Chris's singing voice

Don't know, I'd root for the Finns though

>not praising kek for autism and the plethora of memes it has given us