Reminder that February's warm weather is a result of global warming

Reminder that February's warm weather is a result of global warming.

or could it be a more 'mayne stream' reason?

>Yeah, some people really believe anything mainstream tells them
>instead doing some of their own critical thinking
>and research.

>global warming is a hoax

Its the Jews. They want to sell inferior forms of energy, so they peddle global warming propaganda through the media and sell out scientists.

K KEEP ME POSTED

its not warm in sweden so youre wrong

METEOR

Global warming is literally a reptilian plot to bring CO2 in the atmosphere back to Mesozoic levels so as to make it habitable again for dinosaurs.

Good. That means more dead niggers and arabs.

>White people have A/C

But wasn't there a higher concentration of co2 then?

I'm backing, then again, it is summer here.

yeah

Die

is your igloo melting?

It's how it works, sun comes up for a few hours almost melting my igloo, followed by cold fluorescence by sunset that turns it into something more sturdy than it was before. Come at me, nanoq

It's not that hot

I wish it was warmer

I didn't even know Greenland has a flag. What the fuck happens in your country?

you can tell that picture was made by an australian, look at the size of it

Wew. Rare.

Nothing productive.

No shit sherlock

Good. I commute by bicycle and it was 75 in Virginia when I went home yesterday. Not being raped by cold weather is awesome.

You're gonna tell me that we can predict the change in atmosphere for the global warming hoax, but we cant see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
Unbelievable.

Also
>warm weather

Daily reminder that my favorite animal since I was 5, the rhino is virtually extinct thanks to global warming.

Show evidences or fuck de Scholomo.

Are you a Dane or a Mongoloid native?

Native, I hesitate to say mongoloid since my fellow country men always speak to me in Danish first. Also the Danes–everybody just assumes I'm Scandi right away, but both parents kalaallit. Are you a filthy gypsy?

Roma, I hesitate to say gypsy since my fellow country men always speak to me in Romanian first. Also teh Romanians–everybody just assumes I'm European right away, but both parents romales.

Most world maps distort the size of it but Australia is actually pretty large, and Africa is freaking huge

Yes he is.

I wish somebody will shoot you this fine day, you waste.

>MFW I just looked outside and it's snowing
>MFW it's 17F (-8C for you celcicucks) according to NOAA

Reminder that I don't care.

February sucks.

Why are you so rude?

Wtf a fucking gypsy can fucking use the internet gtfo to western europe to beg and steal cunt REEEEEEEEEEEE

>just because it's snowing in September doesn't meet global warming isn't real
>this warm day in February is difinitive proof that global warming is real.

He is si rude because you are a human locust, a literal biped plague.

Because you are an annoying filthy gypsy that's ruining the entire Earth

Yes but we will reach those levels. Dont worry. We are terraforming our earth so someone or something else can live here comfortably.

Then the last 4 years of rough winters are proof global warming is bullshit.

Of corse global warming is real. Every year we are getting closer and closer to the sun

F-FAKE NEWS!!

>I'm wearing a T-shirt in Massachusetts for the second day in a row. what the fuck? is trump... lying to us? his loyal followers? Impossible... he would never do that to us... right, g-guys?

are the "daily reminder" meme a sarcastic meme? or did hilldawg herself force you shills to use that meme?

fuck off back to russia. The only thing you guys are good for is your vodka and your dota players. otherwise you slavs can eat my fat American dick. everyone knows you guys are pieces of shit

Lurk more, Christiano.

Prove it.

Protip: you can't.

It was very hot in September. There were floods and an oil pipeline exploded in Alabama.

How come when it snows somewhere that it never usually snows, it doesn't refute global warming because "weather doesn't equal climate"? But when it's hotter than usual in a place, it proves global warming?

Don't you think mine and the Greenlander's post bear any similarities?

I wish I were a locust, just imagine being squashed under a qt's feet!

I used to think my fellow countrymen were lazy until I met you guys, and Jesus Christ did that change my view. Not only are you lazy, you are multiplying like roaches and insist everyone else but you have to pay for your existence.

But like a true useless gypsy, you're just hunting for (you)'s on everyone else's expense and having a laugh, so here's the last one you filthy scum.

You are fucking rude senpai. I am sure you are a normalfag from reddit and tumblr who ploughs Mongoloid pussy on a monthly basis.

>no evidence that it doesn't exist
>plenty of studies showing abnormal earth warming trends
do you even have a response besides "muh scientific indoctrination"?

You're behind on the lexicon. It's rebranded name (to avoid lawsuits and scrutiny) is "normie-caused climate dysphoria - stop calling it communism".

Leftists say calling it global warming is bigoted against global chilling. And they claim to own linguistics, so...

Reminder that January's cold weather disproves you. Guess it's a tie now.

tfw it can't stop raining back where I live

try again

> +15 in Feb
> global warming is a hoax

I LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IT'S 37 DEGREES RIGHT NOW

SEND JACKETS

> -30°C in January
>global warming

pick one

Im sure you be saying the same if it were -2

daily reminder that it doesn't matter because we can't do anything about the climate as individuals and countries that make environmental regulations cuck their populace out of jobs and some other country will just start fucking up the environment.

Stock up on wifebeaters and spf 50. And buy your air conditioner now. Black people are made for hot weather and we aren't.

Nigga we still have 4 feet of snow.

nigga down here where I live we've had 5 record highs broken this month It feels like April in February. Shit ain't right.

>warm weather
[citation needed]

Who knows what all that ice hides.

Yeah it didn't snow here at all this year. 15 years ago we'd have weeks of heavy snow.