Just saw this pic in another board. I think it belongs here

Just saw this pic in another board. I think it belongs here.

These fucking cucks still don't get it do they?

What goes on here?

Your old prostitutes come to retire.

Kek

RARE FLAGS

>Dominican Republic
>Rare
Newfag sighted

Thanks for the flag

is this a party?

I believe France shoots rockets there. Or in some of the fifteen different Guyanas anyway.

Old news

It's a shitty article written by a guy who browsed Sup Forums when he was younger and then wrote about how Sup Forums helped meme Trump.

He has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

Also spergs out guys on Sup Forums live in their parents basement meme

Not realising Sup Forums is the birthplace of political memes and the only place without SJW reddit tier shit

Holy shit rare

> Muh Facebook click bait because original thought is hard

Are you on vacation?

How would she know what a good read is? She authored one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I can't remember the last time I got a new flag on here. Thanks.

wow nevis god damn

Thanks for the flag

>Guyana
>Internet

I saw it the other day. The guy has written an entire PhD thesis on Sup Forums, thousands of words, basically saying we think Trump is totally incompetent and that's why we like him. Putting that much effort into something when your central premise is the exact opposite of reality is kind of amazing.

The article is garbage and obviously written to fit the lefts confirmation bias against pol.

How rare?

English South America

Wow I just got Guyana and SKN for my collection. Great thread.

9/10 kek'd

Somebody fell for the "Sup Forums is satire" meme.

No newfag. He's shariablue posting from a proxy. They did this all election. That way, when they get banned they hit NEW IP and poof, he's now from Cambodia.

Thanks last flag I needed for South America

Hi rare

>I was an old school Sup Forums troll in 2006-7.
>Then I grew up & became a liberal.
Sup Forums was leftist back then

have thoe bottom ones even been found

Almost done, been a long time since I got 2 flags

Kinda weird to do this, but I wanted to learn all the countries/flags.

No, Sup Forums was always a place for those whi are too pussy to put their name behind their views.

Do you honestly think you would say the shit you do if you were held responsible for it?

>inb4 being rightwing is about personal responsibility
lol so fucking naive

I was on Sup Forums that time and Sup Forums was centrist libertarian

That's French Guiana, which is still a French colony. Guyana was own'd by the British and is part of the commonwealth.

Are those little, cramped Harry Potter houses just spooky scenery? Brits don't really live in houses that small right?

We have 3 fiber optics (the ones that run in the ocean) coming to our country.

You huehues are slowly colonizing our country. There are some parts where there are only Brazilians. Doesn't help that we got your Universal Church of the Kingdom of God setting up shop.

Also learn about other people's culture before you visit. Not because you Brazilians can't flush toilet paper down the crappy means other countries can't either.

Can't tell you how many times dignitaries from huehueland visit here for conferences and the floor of the toilets are filled with shitty toilet paper. Nasty fucks.

Nice map.

And I gotta say, When I find a flag, I try to learn a fact or 2 about the country, and be able to pinpoint the location.

Mind hosting a flag thread in 8 hours? I'll be there to show you mine.

You have my flag on partially on Venezuela and Brazil...

i recognize the bloom-lite /lit/ pasta at the end; are the first two paragraphs Sup Forums?

>I try to learn a fact or 2 about the country
What you wanna learn? Most of people would rather migrate to Canada than the US.

The level of delusion required to even write something like that is fucking next level. You kind of have to respect that lack of self awareness on his part, or at least acknowledge it.

>tfw (((they))) can't ridicule us because we make no attempt at being a legitimate movement yet our ideas spread because they're based on reason and mixed with humor

Uncommon at best.

YOU GOT BURMA???

I'm more surprised you got Vatican City than any other. Then again it's a big tourist attraction so someone posting from there wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

>then i grew up
>grew up
the only thing that grew was the cancer inside my body, when i looked at a picture of a 30-year-old man wearing a baseball cap trying to get attention from an old used cunt and her ghoulish followers.

We understand shitlibs, and how they "think", much better than they understand us. This is proven every time they try to write an analysis like this. Even when they have most of the pieces, they draw ridiculous conclusions from them. I believe this is because The Eternal Shitlib is highly narcissistic, intolerant of other beliefs and unable to face the possibility that he may be wrong. This is why they always project their own weaknesses, neuroses and inadequacies onto us: they lack the empathy required to truly imagine themselves in our position, and can't conceive of our wrongthink because their brains are conditioned to OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN.

This is a great advantage for us, they can't draw up effective strategy to deal with reality whilst they're stuck in a delusional nightmare world surrounded by millions of Literally Hitlers and smug cartoon frogs.

>tat dog
kek

It varies considerably, but on average we have the smallest houses in Europe in square foot terms. In major city centres you can find shoebox apartments that are so small they would be illegal on psychological health grounds in most EU countries. This is entirely due to our high population density, so clearly it makes sense to import infinity terrorists and child rapists to avoid being called racist.

Ahhh... most normal people go from liberal to conservative... in the end they are the most extreme among society.

EVERYONE get the FUCK off my lawn or I swear to I will use this double barrel shotgun to cleanse the earth of your degenerate filth