>doesn't use marijuana

Pick one, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1oFcgLfgV0
eater.com/2017/2/23/14700398/weed-marijuana-edibles-microdosing-mindy-segal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering last I saw regular marijuana use was

>thinks Adolf Hitler was right
>hasn't heard Adolf Hitler speak, and only knows what current year propaganda says about him

pick one, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a1oFcgLfgV0

bonus big hoaxathon pic 4u faggot shills

>60% support

That's a kike fake news media lie.

bump

how about none?

No. One or the other.

I'd rather give money actual business and make taxes out of others degeneracy, not nigger and spic gangs.

I don't smoke.

I support motorcycles being legal, but I personally would not benefit from using one.
This isn't a hard concept

This thread isn't about motorcycles.

>tranny weirdos in bathroom: states rights
>abortion: states rights
>weed: muh federal law!

I thought trump would be different. Pls not neoconned again

Except you would indirectly from taxation. Even if you don't personally use one, especially when the motorcycle business has multi-billion dollar potential.

Oh, well, you can't have everything, pothead.

I'll be absolutely amazed if trumpets somehow manage to justify a crackdown on fucking weed. In 2017.

This. W-what's the justification?
>inb4 mug degeneracy, dude weed lmao
Why shouldn't we legalize and tax it?

Because not everyone is a stoner faggot like you.

Eat a bullet, CanadiKEK.

I meant to type C U C K

Fact: Radula is a genus of liverwort

Finnish forests are full of Radula Complanata which has cannabinoids (Cannabis is not the only plant to have cannabinoids)

Some fucking retards smoke this shit around here

I think you should leave for states to decide.
At this point you have over half the country with either medical or full legalization.

It's going to be interesting to see how Trump tip-toes around this.

Most people don't give a shit.

Is it as bad as they say? No.
Is it the be all end all? No.

Christians talk about not ruining your body but most churches are filled with fat asses that truck their kids to Burger McQueen that's filled with all sorts of shit that we know isn't good for you.

As if the half that supports it invalidates the half the doesn't. The stoner asshole kikes are so quick to promote legalization, but they don't even bother to hear the other side of it.

If it's legal, it's a business opportunity.
New "clean" industry means more jobs and employment

I don't smoke or have ever smoked it but I support other people using it if they wish.

I just want it legal for economic reasons
1) money saved on enforcement
2) more room for criminals that are an actual threat, like murderers
3) jobs
4) tax revenue

This. Its not really harmful but it does make you a lazy fuck and make you fat but everyone should be able to put whatever they want in their body. .

Because the half that doesn't are retarded lying faggots like you who just call people stoners instead of presenting any actual arguments.

Found a liberal

What bigger argument for keeping it illegal is there than the fact that only stoners want it legal?

I support legalizing it but I don't use it
I'm fine with tobacco being legal but I don't smoke
I'm fine with lots of things being legal that I don't do.

so if that's kike fake news media lie
what's the actual number and your source?

Are you saying you watch the TV news media and believe everything they say?

>but it does make you a lazy fuck

Not in all cases, the people I know who smoke and are lazy, are also lazy without weed. And I know way more people who smoke weed and are not lazy. Besides that, not that many people smoke weed in the Netherlands, you might be surprised, but after 23-24-25 most people grow up, have a career etc. Only the losers, who are losers to begin with are still smoking weed.

I hope that clarifies some of your questions you might have. Having it legalish, also makes smoking weed less cool, and you need to have a certain personality to begin with, to really understand the 'stoned' vibe. So because it's kinda legal here, our use of weed is actually lower than for instance Spain. Where everybody is lazy, that's why they suck.

Yea, it's actually 90%

I don't smoke pot, and I think it should be legal, along with thousands of other things I also don't do. If your best argument is a complete lie, there probably is less to your 'side' then you think.

tbqqh, smoking pot is probably less degenerate than posting on Sup Forums.

I don't like pickles on my burger and don't support pickles on burgers being legal. Debate me if you dare.

I used to be hell bent on drug legalization, seeing as I use drugs and am perfectly fine. Now though I realize that I'm definitely an exception. Not everyone does extensive research into the substances they put in their bodies. I'm against legalization these days because I know that drugs will only act as a catalyst for social degradation.

The people like me who do their research and understand how to use drugs responsibly will never be affected by drug criminalization. We don't go out high off our asses and make fools of ourselves. We don't do a shitload of bath salts and then eat people's faces.

Fuck, if everyone could just crack open a psychopharmacology book and learn about the biological mechanisms that various substances utilize then I'd be 100% in favor of total drug legalization. But that's a pipe dream (lol)

That's probably the amount of people who are against it.

I don't smoke, I just want to see less of a prison state and spending taxpayer dollars locking people up for fucking nothing.

Nah you're just listening to kike lies, 99% of people want it to be legal

I don't use, and I support. Stoned nogs aren't violent, drunk are.

Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, especially if we are talking about abuse.
But aside from America (maybe) there is no culture of marijuana's consumption in the Western world, including Russia.
Possession and selling even small amounts of weed is going to get you in jail, where you will be wasting taxpayer's money.
It's a complex issue, I don't claim to be knowledgeable about this, aside from what I got from dozen of articles and a couple of documentaries. We need some solid data on this issue before we discuss it.

Wow, it went up 9% in four minutes.

I know, that's just how popular Marijuana is.

Furthermore, the remaining 1% includes the leader of this country. Show some respect, snowflake.

It's just popular with those who use it.

As a states' rights Southerner, I say let any state do whatever they want with drugs. The second they cross into a decent state with that shit, into prison they go to grow cheap food and build cheap office furniture.

>supports legalizing eutanasia
>doesn't get one

>doesn't support weed
>doesn't smoke it
GEE WHATSA GOIN ON THER MATEY?!

bump

Neither will you, enjoy a democrat in 4 years buddy!

Enjoy prison, pothead.

>weed has been popular for decades, despite being illegal everywhere until recently in the US
>thinks reverting to that will stop people from smoking and producing weed
>thinks we'll actually revert to that

how about a supplier in search of profits?

>pothead
>small biz owner that tokes on occasion to celebrate

Lmao, shut up loser. MUH DEGENERACY, MUH HEDONISM, MUH TRADITIONALISM.

You tradcons are truly proving to just be the opposite side of the virtue-signalling shitcoin that SJWs occupy.

All good, I will love watching you REEEEE just like they did when the pendulum swings the other way. Thanks for speeding it up, more entertainment for me.

Enjoy throwing away your centrist base!

>I dont do this so you cant either

what kind of fucking logic is that?

In order for it to be successful, all users/dealers/traffickers/etc. should be executed on the spot.

We don't do that, and it has caused drug culture to flourish under its illegality.

I would love watching you inhale a bullet instead of a joint.

State rights

Small government

You know, your own principles

The kind that's kicking your worthless stoner ass.

Reminder that pretending to be retarded =/= trolling

BTW, George Soros donated to pro-legalization initiatives.

Anything to keep the sheeple goyim from rising up while Western civilization collapses.

Weed on its own is completely fine, but the culture around it is cancerous.

>supports the death penalty
>doesn't kill themselves

Smh America

As a Bostonian...Shit, man. The feels.

Oh well, you can't have everything :^)

Fuck weed, make cocaine legal again.

Most people who use weed have been doing so illegally the whole time. Most people EASILY get away with it.

edgy

If it gets lots of replies tho...

I got a really bad toothache doc

I can have that.

Rare

Oh no, if it becomes legal will I be forced to smoke it?

>this thread again
Don't forget to sage on your way out

Okay. I guess I now want weed to be eradicated

Alcohol is a drug, you gonna execute all liquor store owners and wine drinkers too? Don't forget prescription DRUGS. Or Tobacco.

I wouldn't put it past the stoners to enforce something like that.

Are you fucking retarded? Why would use it but want it to be illegal?

>supports gay marriage
>doesn't fuck other men
>pick one

Not a bad idea.

Weed is for degenerates

Alcohol is for degenerates.

Both are for degenerates, though I am aware it's easier for alcohol to be used in moderation.

Some more points to make...

1. Ever notice that the states which allow legalized weed are libtard ones run by leftists who support gun control and sanctuary cities?

2. Prohibition of weed is not exclusive to the U.S. It's illegal in many countries throughout the world. Some of these countries have more strict laws than we do, and their drug usage is much lower.

I feel this way about Sup Forums

>supports legalizing knitting
>doesn't knit
nice argument dipshit

people admiting marijuana use in public should get fined or arrested just like you would if you do with hard drugs. Specially those faggy celebrities like snopdog and all that trash

>call me a dipshit
>thinks this thread has anything to do with knitting

i know plenty of non-smokers who support legalization if only to increase tax revenue.

fuck off, amerilard

eater.com/2017/2/23/14700398/weed-marijuana-edibles-microdosing-mindy-segal

You don't know shit, canadifag.

>>supports legalizing marijuana
>>doesn't use marijuana
i pick both, i dont care what people do to their own bodies.

I'll bet that link has nothing to do with my original statement.

My point is it's retarded to think that you have to partake in everything that you want to be legal. I don't particularly enjoy bingo but that doesn't mean i want it to be illegal

>ad hominim fallacy
>appeal to common practice fallacy

Now fuck off retard and come back when you can argue like an adult.

no, he's refuting your claim and asking for proof faggot

Come back when you are an adult.

You. Pic related

Sure you don't.