Spent most of my life making fun of mexico and mexicans

>spent most of my life making fun of mexico and mexicans
>Always said to myself they were smelly dumb narcs
>Today I got a box of food, when I open it find out it's all stuff made in mexico... humanitarian help sent by Peña Nieto...

I feel humilliated

>Tfw México is doing much better than your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OPvPVqoQLw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Tfw México is doing much better than your country
Literally only because of white build U.S.

stop voting for a fucking communist you cuck
and yea mexico is a shithole but at least they can buy toilet paper

APOLOGIZE

Everyone is doing much better than your country

Also, any mexican can give me tips on preparing masa for tortillas, Is it just like making arepas?

Do south americans really believe they are better than anybody? I would even question comparing yourself to africa.

>at least they can buy toilet paper
They can't flush it in a workable toilet, yeah but having toilet paper, guess that's a plus in life.

it's just a really flat arepa

Are there venezuelan people still there? I thought they were all here baka

Zimbabwe is doing better than Venezuela

No. They're a lot better than Africa. They're Mongoloids and inherently superior to the Negroids of the Sub-Saharan

S O C I A L I S M

You're welcome for the food that America's economy paid for.

Haha

I have always voted against commies
Monkeybros like you also doing better makes me feel sad
At least we arent sweden
Some parts of south america are nice
Moving there soon
Depressing
Are we better than the Middle east radical countries?

Pls dont bully me

Why do you have packages of spaghetti so small? This is the first time I see a 200g package of pasta. Ours are at least 500g

The Mongoloids of South America are much better than the Sandniggers of the Middle East even though they are Caucasoids. You have better impulse control than them, and you know how to keep to yourself.
South America is a nice place I'd give tourism money to. I'd not set foot in the Middle East though without a rifle in my hands.

top kek.

Meanwhile here are people here (podemitas) who says that everything is good in your country, all bad things we hear from your country are made up by evil capitalists.

>Tfw México is doing much better than your country

How can you be surprised ? You are literal commies.

This is what was in the box, it cost me 3usd. It sucks that mexicans tax payers money is spent giving handouts to other countries

Nice country you once had. Good job fucking it all up? Was it the fact that you elected communists or was it the fact that you had oil, which frequently causes the Dutch Curse?

Commies

T-t-thanks señor Chavez

Meh, our tax tacodollars could be wasted on way worse/stupid things.

Can't tell what you'd cook with that tho.

Send some gasoline please, ours is expensive as fuck.

how would it be like to go on a vacation to Venezuela right now?

Would all the women forcibly pull your dick out and service it hoping you'll give em a nickel? Would you get robbed on sight? Both? Would you starve? Or would all the best stuff be reserved for you and your almighty dollar? I have a $20 bill left from an old vacation, surely that would be enough for a whole week of adventure? But then again people probably don't have any change to give back.

youtu.be/OPvPVqoQLw0
I don't know what arepas are but is no hard to use masa para tortillas,

I'm ok with it

Rice > pasta, they sell it in 2kg bags around 2€/$.

Honestly most of Latin America is on par with Mexico except maybe Chile and Argentina which do significantly better

Lol dont
20 usd wont be enough, cheap things are only subsidized stuff and I doubt you can get those without a Venezuelan ID