HAPPENING?

uhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalwire.com/2017/02/18/fbi-investigating-russian-investments-links-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=iUC8dJ0D6sA
timesofisrael.com/eu-regrets-hosting-rabbi-accused-of-holocaust-denial/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-trump-idUSKBN1351RJ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-michael-flynn-2016-election-campaign-us-security-services-a7592526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>likes leaks when they shine light on the faults of his opponents
>doesn't like his own rampant corruption being exposed

Hypocrite

>leaking emails showing that the perp was illegally handling classsified info

>leaking emails with the intention to leak classified info
really makes you think

>his own rampant corruption being exposed
If it can have devastating effect on U.S., it's not about corruption, retard

Yep, nothing shady about Trump at all. No weird connections with Russia at all. He a good boy.

It's not like the FBI said there were no connects at all or anything

Don't change ShareBlue.

Obamas town hall shills are up early today

>HAPPENING

Uh no, Trump's pussy cramps do not constitute a "happening".

Proof or no 2 cents cunt

name one thing he has done that benefits russia in any way...

Trump is fascinating. He is thin-skinned and insecure about things like his weath, popularity, and business acumen, but he is absolutely unafraid of anyone or any organization.

Trying to be friends.

Trump has apparently forgotten that he is president...

>Hypocrite

When are you going to figure out that doesn't work anymore.

Calling people hypocrite is 2014-tier suppression.

>Calling people hypocrite is 2014-tier suppression.

Why don't you go cry and whine about it on Twittere?

fresse wendelin

FIND THE FBI LEAKER! DO IT NAOW!

T. Ambassador Glyn T. Davies Office.

There are literally no connections between Trump and Russia and absolutely no evidence saying there is.

FIND NOW REEEEEEEEEE

>Why don't you go cry and whine about it on Twittere?

I have 14 twitter accounts. Be careful what you wish for faggot.

When the leakers are caught they need to be prosecuted and imprisoned.

does donald think his twitter text field is google search or something?

COMPUTER: SEARCH "FRIEND"

FIND: CHEAP PUSSY NOW IN MY AREA CODE

>I have 14 twitter accounts

One for each tooth you have.

who's he talking to?

>Trump has apparently forgotten that he is president...

I think it's the opposite. He's going to use that office for all that it is worth.

When LBJ surprised his staff by saying that he was going to push civil rights from the first day, they cautioned that it was very risky so he should wait a while. His response was, "well, what's the presidency for?"

Of course, LBJ's grandiose vision of an america free of poverty and inequality didn't work out so well, but he tried. Trump is trying as well.

He obviously wants to save his own ass, his selfishness being the only constant in his opportunistic life.

Lol.

politicalwire.com/2017/02/18/fbi-investigating-russian-investments-links-trump/

>The FBI “is pursuing at least three separate probes relating to alleged Russian hacking of the U.S. presidential elections,” Reuters reports.

Key takeaway: “This counterintelligence inquiry includes but is not limited to examination of financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates. The transactions under scrutiny involve investments by Russians in overseas entities that appear to have been undertaken through middlemen and front companies, two people briefed on the probe said."

What proof would satisfy you? Putin's balls on Trump's fat tongue? Read between the lines and follow the news. Anybody who denies a russian connection is a disgusting, dishonest hypocrite at this point or a legit fool.

>saying let's cooperate on ISIS and avoid nuclear war is helping russia

specifically what has he done though?

traitors deserve death. always kill a traitor before an enemy

This. We cannot let him get the nuclear codes

>traitors deserve death. always kill a traitor before an enemy

Why do you want to see Michael Flynn executed?

>who's he talking to?

the world.

He knows how to use the internet to go around the usual obstacles, like the press and all the traditional crap embedded in all our institutions.

That does it. I'm requesting the MOD launch a nuclear first strike on germany.

you mean like he talks to it like he would talk to siri? "TWITTER, FIND NOW" lel

Democraps are the biggest hypocrites

Insanity.

obviously i'm only talking about when it conforms to my political views

JAMES BOND IRL THIS IS GREAT

The People.

>I'm requesting the MOD launch a nuclear first strike on germany.

Which only roaches will survive, meaning Germany will literally be an extension of Turkey right in central Europe.

GOOD GOING.

It's astounding really. The guy has huge brass balls, but he despises being called names. Weird.

>be me
>wake up
>check twitter
>drumpf is acting like a retard

You don't say

>obviously i'm only talking about when it conforms to my political views

Of course, my bad.

German humour everyone.

Watch it or we'll kick you out of the EU.

How does he know what info is being leaked but not know who is leaking it?

The DNC isn't part of the government, yes they're both wrong but leaking one is way worse than leaking the other

youtube.com/watch?v=iUC8dJ0D6sA

>read in between the lines

LOL he's not getting convicted of any Russian connection nice try shill

Because it's something a lot of people have access too / the leaker didn't run off, making it obvious who it was?

n o t a n a r u g u m e n t

>reuters
>totally not shilling against trump or anything
>totally honest mainstream media :^)

have you read your own """source"""? it's based on nothing but beliefs and allegations without any factual evidence, and it talks more about how the big bad russians exposed the "internal communications" or rather the corrupt bullshit in the dnc. The trump-russian connection has zero facts behind it and zero proof. Kill yourself shill
2/10 making me reply to this shit bait
it's not bad though, you just reaffirmed that there is absolutely no proof that trump has connections with Russia and that i have absolutely no reason to even think there is, unless I want to blindly follow the media propaganda machine

>german bantz
6/10

>How does he know what info is being leaked but not know who is leaking it?

It's discussed in the press, and we cannot force journalists to reveal their sources.

And more than one person had access to the info.

Someone claimed that the memo about using the national guard to enforce the border was distributed with slight variations to narrow down the source if it was leaked, but that might just be a rumor. However, that is one great way to identify leakers. Hollywood and game producers have used that tactic when giving out pre-release copies for reviews.

iL Bogdanacci.

wow thanks for the source that proves there is literally zero evidence, whose side are you on?

>6/10

That was at least an 8/10.

Fuck you.

I guess so but only if you're graded on a curve. British teeth jokes are low hanging fruit.

What a fucking faggy spastic.

>The source says anything

You're retarded. Also you're an easily spotted shill, retard shills don't know how to meme arrow, it's always cringy to see how it's used you should kill yourself.

>Every day in the Oval Office, he tells Reince and I, 'I committed to this, to the American people, I promised this when I ran, and I'm going to deliver on this'," he said.
I want to believe

That was at least an 8/10.

Fuck you.

Is he asking the 400 lbs hacker to find the leakers?

source on pic?

Putin.
The Russians realised the Cia would intercept direct communication between them and trump, so trump communicates in the open on twitter, hence the twitter persona.

>Hypocrite

lol dumbfuck

The DNC is a private organisation. Their emails are not classified.

There are russian connections. That is a fact. The question remains how strong the connections are. That you deny this means that you have no moral spine. Just say you are ok with foreign interference in a democratic election if you're puppet wins.

Tired meme, friend

Nothing is real to you but the word of papa Trump. And perhaps Infowars. Where do you get your news, you bastion of objectivity? You believe what you yearn to believe. You believe in spite of truth, not because of it.

Yawn

>examination of financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates
>russian individuals
>financial transactions
>believed to have links
>trump associates
If I went and bought something from a company owned by one of Trump's friends would Trump be a Canadian puppet?

timesofisrael.com/eu-regrets-hosting-rabbi-accused-of-holocaust-denial/

It was still a crime to hack the email system.

>tired meme friend
As long as you aren't arguing it isn't a tired meme. And what a surprise, you still aren't arguing. Is your mommy proud that you leave the house for a few hours a day to shill for a desperate and failing establishment?

Is it really "classified" that the Trump administration is a dumpster fire?

>there are Russian connections

Nope lol

John McCain is the leak

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

>There are russian connections. That is a fact
Post a picture of evidence

>just say that you are [insert inane accusation here] because you don't believe in my conspiracy theory!

If you're gonna try and fit in maybe lay off the classic leftist virtue signaling lol.
>you don't like abortion? Well then better stop pretending ur religious!

Shit like this makes me laugh

>There are russian connections. That is a fact.
Facts have some tie to reality to back them up. What is it in this case?
>The question remains how strong the connections are.
The answer is 0 -- nonexistent. This is fake news.
>That you deny this means that you have no moral spine.
Personal attack.
> Just say you are ok with foreign interference in a democratic election if you're puppet wins.
Where's the proofs, schlomo? Hard mode: no personal attacks.

>Wow! Such edge! Much normie! Wow!

First steps in making the case for why the current intelligence agencies need to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up.

At least he starts to realize seriousness of the problem.
Deep state is his mortal enemy. Unless he does some serious purging, especially in so-called "intelligence community", with capital punishment for ringleaders, he will be obliterated in no time.
In november, (((they))) were not ready and were caught by surprise. But they aren't going to just admit defeat and do nothing, they regrouped, made new plans and strategies, and will push forward.

BRAAAAAAAP

>russian connections
there are no russian connections
it has always been leaks
wikileaks source was fbi / cia

wtf I hate drumpf now

The fuck does LeBron James have to do with this?

>exposing corrupt people for what they really are
This shit should be fucking legal, not a crime.

>Russia
Wow you really are a fucking retard.

Best part about his tweets, you have to read between the lines. He just released some more "fake news" and his telling the FBI to catch them in the act.

Thanks

>How does he know what info is being leaked but not know who is leaking it?
Because he's the fucking POTUS.
He is literally the best informed man in he world by virtue of his office.
How cucks can presume to second guess him I do not know.

lol look at the man-child throw another baby tantrum.
And the edgelords of Sup Forums worships this guy - really says a lot.

> Going to CPAC!
I fucking love that he tweets which Deep State cabal he's off to shit on the same way normies tweet that they're off to KFC or something.
No homo.

>FIND NOW
>NOW

Lads what do we do?

>That darling first grade logic

Trying to be friends with someone doesn't benefit anyone. Actually being friends with someone is a different story. Are you telling me you'd prefer we not get along with Russia in any way?

>And the edgelords of Sup Forums worships this guy

They are pathetic.

Yes, investigated by the FBI and then they said he dindu nuffin

You people are boring. Have you noticed that you say nothing of substance? You speak in the simple language of memes not out of satire but because distinctions are the mark of of intelligent mind, one that yearns for truth. The truth simply gets in the way of your narrative.

You're wrong. That is a fact.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russia-trump-idUSKBN1351RJ

>But in comments that could prove politically awkward for the president-elect, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said there had indeed been some communications.

>"There were contacts," Interfax cited Ryabkov as saying. "We are doing this and have been doing this during the election campaign."

A picture? Of what? Does it have to pass the integrity test of the muckrakers of PizzaGate? If you want proof, read about Trump's contacts with the Russians with an open mind and it should be obvious that at the very least something is up.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-michael-flynn-2016-election-campaign-us-security-services-a7592526.html

>“I have nothing to do with Russia”, Mr Trump said during a White House press conference last week. “To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

LIAR. You can tell me that is not a lie?

One for each gender

>best informed man in he world
Who gets daily intelligence briefings once or twice a week limited to one page format with "loots of graphs and maps." I hope it's a pretty big page, lad.

you can only call people names, that is all you have. your side has nothing of value to contribute. all you can do is destroy.