The Swiss Question

The Swiss menace is more cancerous than the polish. Mountain Jews are the doormat for zionist bankers in the heart of Evropa.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. We must be cautious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Van_der_Bellen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suck my mountain Joo shlong you big islamicucked minus

brutal fpbp

ELECTRIC CHARGE FIGHT

Urs you have almost he same ammount of muslims + Jewish DNA

Why did Hitler left them alone in WW2?

have fun trying to conquer that shit

We didn't let a million of you goat fuckers in last year.

Switzerland was important as trade hub for the trade with other neutral countries, especially ore from Portugal, Spain and Turkey.

>Friendly reminder Switzerland has the same ammount of Muslims as Sweden
>Friendly reminder Switzerland has a lot of jews (also many who asimilated in their DNA)
>Freindly reminder Switzerland has 2 Million Immigrants of just 8 Million population
>Freindly reminder Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 native languages

Because they were neutral and were not in the way to any hostiles.

Ahhh our little cousin, the eternal medpack.

>Friendly reminder that Switzerland got SANDED.COM™ in the 9th Century. When Muslims raided it and later assimilated

>Implies question
>posts faggotory

>Friendly reminder Swiss have 0 combat experience over the last centuries

>Friendly reminder that Switzerland uses the most expenisve weapon hence production tolerances. But never uses tham and they still jam like every other gun and they are heavy too.

I have to agree with you on this one minus. Out of all the yuro countries, the rampant degeneracy, the spread of atheism, all the arab immigration, switzerland is by FAR the most degenerate country on earth. They abandoned God and their Christian faith long ago, sadly there is just no hope for them.

>Friendly reminder the german speaking Swiss origin from the alemanic cuck tribe.

ITT: Austrian ski instructor mad because Swiss ski instructors ran him out of business.

Underrated.

Hitler did not invade the Swiss because it is nearly impossible to capture Switzerland to begin with. They would have to fight for every mountain pass against a trained and heavily armed population who strongly value their independence. It would be a long and extremely costly guerilla war with nothing to gain. Besides the Swiss bangs laundered the stolen gold the nazis had and kept it out of allied hands. Yes they're the jews of Europe but they were friendly to the nazi regime.

As much as I hate them, I have to admit Swiss gnomes are one of the least cucked nations in Europe.

Also, they seem much smarter than the rest of us barbarians.

Fuck you smart swiss niggers.

>Friendly reminder that Swiss people are just wannabe Austro-Bavarians

->

>Friendly reminder Switzerlands national anthem is just a rip off "God save the Queen" version

>25% foreigners is actually true

Holy shit why did I skip geography classes.
Swiss are megacucks.

There really is no bottom to how low the feral swiss atheist will go, most of them are into scat and satanism, they have no shame left.

>Friendly reminder that criminal Albanians are muslims, atheist and christain and are a huge minority group in Switzerland

They have had double digit immigrant population the whole XX century (in 1910 foreigners were already 15%). Barely any legit swiss left.

Oy vey oy gevalt

>Friendly reminder that Switzerland is a non-country and its sole existence during WW2 was due to being a tax oasis.

heil dir Helvetia.....
Someone seems to be a little jealous, not everybody can be a superior Swiss.

i hate swiss with passion

you think jews are bad?try to close a deal with a swiss,this fuckers want to scam you every shekel they can from you

my month there was the worst of my life,rude people,shitty food,awful weather

>Friendly reminder that it is common for Swiss males to have long hair and ear rings

success breeds jealousy ;)

>Friendly reminder that high income is flattened out by high prices in Switzerland

Isnt switzerland like really racist?

Friendly reminder that despite all these factors we're the best country in Europe

>non
country

Hows your far left government treating you :^)

notice its always our jealous neighbors making these threads. youll never find a swiss poster making hate threads. happy rich people don't need to hate. we're comfortable in our superiority

>Hows your far left government treating you :^)
Better than your cuckservative governemnt obviously

lol that this is probably the truth
he tried a few times to force us to give him land routes. we responded by shooting down his planes :^). dont rewrite history. we were not friends with then nazis or the allies. the wars of lesser beings do not matter to us

>things sharia-law austria can't own

>Friendly reminder that Swiss people lie to them selves when they realise they are BTFO :^)

>things sharia-law austria can't own 1482926036618.jpg

:^)

>:^)
:^^^^^)

B T F O
T
F
O

Forbidden weapons:
Firearms disguised as other objects.
Fast collapsible, shortenable or demountable firearms.
Shotguns with an overall length under 90 cm and/or a barrel length under 45 cm.
Brass knuckles.
Certain kinetic energy weapons like blackjacks / saps.
Totschläger (a flexible steel rod).
Forbidden items:
Noise suppressing attachments (e.g. but not limited to silencers, oil filter cans).
Flashlights, if mounted to a rifle/shotgun (not illegal if mounted to a pistol or carried).

>Flashlights, if mounted to a rifle/shotgun (not illegal if mounted to a pistol or carried).

>Flashlights

>mfw everything Swiss can bring up are weapon flashlights that are illegal for fair hunting to defend their nation online.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Van_der_Bellen

>In 2001, Van der Bellen said that he turned from an "arrogant anti-capitalist" into a "broad-minded left-liberal" over the course of his political career.
>Van der Bellen has argued that Europe should accept refugees who have fled to Europe from war zones in Syria and elsewhere,
>and elsewhere
>Van der Bellen has criticized U.S. President Donald Trump.[38] He has opined that the British withdrawal from the European Union is damaging to the economies of both the United Kingdom and Europe
>Van der Bellen was raised in the Lutheran religion, but has ceased to practise it or espouse a belief in God

HAaaahahAHAAHahAAAAhAAAhAaAAhHAhHAhHAhHAHhaHAhAHHAhHAhHAHAAAHhh......HahHAhHAhahahHhhHAhah *gasp* HHAHhahaHAhahaah HAhHAhahhaaHAhHAhAHaH HAhHAhHAhHHHAHHHHHHHHAAAhHAaahhAHAhHAHHAhHAhhAHhHAhHAhH ******Gasp******** hAHhAHAhHAhHAhHHAhAHHHHAhHHAHHhhhAHAHAhHAHahhHAHHAhHAHhahahahahHAhHAhHHAhaahHAH

Save a life. Bin that flashlight.

>t. 25% foreigners even though cucksevative non EU government

I have nothing against white europeans coming to Switzerland to work and pay taxes. Whereas your government feels the same minus the work and taxes for mudslimes. Makes you think ;^)

Its not all whites though is it

>Switzerland: 6% Muslim, 6.6% Nigger
>Sweden: 6% Muslim, 1.8% Nigger

ITT: Buttmad EUpoorfags

We aint eu any more

Some not some yes. The advantage is that unlike Austria "The Green Party" cuckland. We dont have infinite welfare so the ones who refuse to work move on to Germany or Austria for the easy gibs.

>Local Purchasing Power in Switzerland is 31.44% higher than in Austria

Austrians are 2/3rds of a Swiss. Must be hard to be objectively inferior.

You're still very much EU friendo

how does Switzerland do it? Is it all just hardcore money laundering?

-> ->

>Austrian Education
This is why you're our inferior mate. Purchasing power adjusts for local price differences.
Working hard. Low tax rates. Forced integration. Difficult naturalization. Little to no welfare.

Is it true that Swiss had heavily mixed with Jews in past or is that just false rumor? Because I head that being mentioned here

Most popular baby in Sweden is Muhammad.

If you look at their younger generations,Muslim percentage is much bigger.

>Forced integration.
this part is iffy at best, half your football team hate Switzerland, wave Kosovo/Albanian flags and openly declare they'd play for Kosovo if it was allowed

*name for babies.

Diversity is their strength.

Its true. They were very jew friendly over the past centureis and always provided them a save space. Hence all the banking busines in Switzerland. On the other hand they are a christan country and it was usually required to be christian to get any better government job. Thats why a lot of jews assimilated.

>Because I head that being mentioned here
Believing memes. We've never allowed the Jews to integrate into our cultural fabric until very very recently. The jews spent decades suing our banks about their alleged, supposed, stolen wealth. Why would they do that if we were pals. Think for your self. Stop chewing on memes.
I didn't even know we had a football team, no one here gives a fuck about that nonsense, its a sport for negroids. Hope that answers your questions.

I was just using football as an example that your lower class immigrants are not actually integrated, even 2nd generation ones

>don't fall for the holocaust money meme. They sued them just for a part of the gold which beloged to Nazis. Switzerlands sole existence was secured during WW2 by being a nazi-ponzi-scheme

swiss hate jews, they don't allow kosher slaughter
>>Friendly reminder Switzerland has a lot of jews (also many who asimilated in their DNA)
swiss has almost no Jews 20,000 or so, their population is falling

Or choose to believe the brain dead austrian that doesn't even know that purchasing parity means. :^)
We have little to no crime. Almost no welfare. And I'm rich AF. Negroid sports ball isn't a very good parallel for swiss society. Maybe if we were a country that cared about it like germany or france it might but hockey is more popular here than football

They assimilated to get higher governemnt jobs in the 19th century. Just like Karl Marx's family.

Albanians are subhuman trash though and I really regret that we allowed them to come stay here during the war. It was a pretty huge mistake on our part. Albanians are parasites wherever they go. The niggers of europe

Isn't Switzerland where they were planning on putting the Hub bank for all of the worlds centralized banks?

>BASED DIRECT DEMOCRACY
>BASED GUN CULTURE
>BASED LANDSCAPES
>BASED GDP
>FUCKING WATCHES, CHOCOLATES, AND SHIT

I unironically want to live in Switzerland

Can't you just stop insulting your fellow country men Ever Hoxha?

Friendly reminder that I know nothing about Austrias history because it's meaningless. But this austrian claims to be an expert on mine. Really fires your neurons ;^)

Our banks arn't secret anymore. It'd be a dumb move. They'll do it in ireland or Singapore. Singapore has a huge banking sector, and coincidently also a huge swiss population

SHUT IT DOWN

dat schmidt-rubin

It's actually true lmao, of all the Europeans I only hate the swiss

If all the europeans I don't even know which you are

Why is it that the Swiss are referred to as mountain Jews. I get the mountain part, but not the Jews one. Are they stingy people?

I dont care about you, stay in your fucking area and stop support the global elite

I would desu

why should you even know about nehterlands or austrian history as long as you know that Israel is home everything is fine.
Just remind us about how your people suffered during the holocaust

economy historically based on banking with shady characters holding accounts there

Sounds like you care a lot
Here's a pasta to educate you

You are so retarded. Switzerland will prevail.
Europe is a shithole of warmongers. The EU will be gone in less than 10 years. Russia has their own problems.
If you think anyone cares about a barren mountain with 8 million trolls on it you are completely delusional.

Switzerland is the epitome of jewry. All the bullshit you hear about Nazi gold is just bantz for the lols and we laugh at every retard buying into these meme.

Switzerland is the jewish base in europe. It's the base for every rich faggot who's pulling strings and making billions on this pathetic continent.

None of them will shit in his own garden. We are safer here than anywhere else.

The polulation is disconnected from all this shit. We don't give a fuck. On the contrary to every other jealous euronigger who can't stand his neighbor earning 10€ more than him while he pays his 80% tax for niggers, we simply don't give a shit.

We have lived in this geographical location for 700 years. Around us there was constant mayhem. You are so naive to think that change is on the horizon. It is not.

We are used to every jealous faggot trying to bully us, we are hardened, we are nimble and we are sly. Fucking with us costs more than it brings. It's a tactical error, a game you win by not playing.

We are not relevant. And retards like you thinking we are just make a fool of themselves. Who cares about 15 Billions of money disappearing in some mountain if Eurodraghi just prints that in an hour?

You suffer of the classical SJW delusions. Brainwashed by the über jew into believing funny little fairytales of crafty little men hoarding the worlds riches under a mountain. And you don't realise that with your bullshitting you are just working the marketing for us and bringing us closer to that very tale becoming truth.

You are a fool and you will forever be a poor shitty irrelevant creature.

>austrian believes in the holohaux
lol. your inferiority is so damning.

You will , it's called washington , D.C.

Yeah keep LARPing as non-kike kike. We know that you guys are obsessed with holocaust shilling.

The Germans wanted to invade Switzerland, but invading Switzerland would've been a a mistake.

The German war machine would awkwardly be stopped, trying to invade Switzerland

Basically Dwarfs

literally throwing everything and the kitchen sink. feels good to be swiss and not care about inferior euroniggers.

Switzerland > London > N.Y. > D.C.

in order of evilness

I don't believe it was for secrecy. I believe it was for geographic isolation and regional stability.
There isn't a safer place in the world than Switzerland, iirc.

Kek nice pic

we're very evil. dont visit here.

>t. 25% immigrants

Correct

We're 30% immigrants mate. Majority French/Italian/Germans. The different between austria "The Green Party Cuck" refugee center and switzerland is we dont let them vote and dont give them free money for being poor victims of white oppression.