WTF does he mean by this?

that he's a jewsuit

one gets the wheel the other the rack

That he's a freemason that doesn't give a shit about Catholicism.

People still listen to this muslim loving Pope? He is a fucking traitor to christianity and should be assassinated.

oh arf arf arf
He's using an uncomfortable analogy to express his dislike for phoniness and inauthenticity..

That if you call yourself a catholic but don't live as a catholic should, he'd rather you fuck off.

That lukewarm catholics need to gtfo.

> Pope is literally prophet of the Antichrist fortold in the Book of Revelations

Cucktolics explain yourselves.
Your only choice is return to the first and only true Church (Orthodox) or going full heretic by becoming a protestant and and their offshoot

We could have an anti-pope right now like in the old times
But no, you had to become protestant.

I'm so glad my boy is Luther not this anti christ

The ones that have sex outside marriage and wear condoms. I.e., almost every catholic on the planet.

Probably that he doesn't believe in God. That's as close to an admission as you're going to get.

Fucking globalist puppet pope can fuck off

>Better to believe your actions are right then believe in Christ
Theological lightweight for sure.

does this guy read the bible or does he just read mainstream gossip?

From r/Catholicism

What an incredibly misleading title. The quote is taken completely out of context and twisted around. I suppose that's typical for mainstream reports on the pope these days.

The quote is:
>"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal," he said. "How many times have we all heard people say 'if that person is a Catholic, it is better to be an atheist'."

His Holiness seems to be saying that hypocritical Catholics give scandal to the church, which leads others to say "better to be atheist than Catholic." He does not seem to be saying that hypocritical Catholics should actually become atheists, he says hypocritical Catholics should stop being hypocritical because they drive people away from the Church.

I'm Catholic and this is pure bullshit.
Only faith saves.
>Which doesn't mean you get saved by faith alone btw for the protestcucks

He's the only Pope who actually follows the teachings of the catechism

Catholicism is the only church and Peter was the first Pope.

literally didnt say that he just said why pretend to be a christian and only go to church like twice a year because your basically as devout as an atheist at that point.

I know this is bait but the truth is that liberal cucks such as Francis drive people away from Church more than any hypocrite and pedophile ever could.

Means that you fucks claim to be Christians but every time I start beating the shit out off you, you mother fuckers start hitting back.

That's not how it works.

best pope

Borgolio is not Catholic, he's not even christian, he's a globalist shill

>catechism
that's a funny way to call cultural marxism

I don't like this commie pope but thats not what he said at all

this is just jew media twisting his words

And that boys and girls is why I am now with the Russian Orthodox Church. We need a based Pope in the west. What a fucking commie.

He didn't actually say that, he was quoting someone else

Fake news.

He didn't say that.

Cathcucks on suicide watch

down with popery

1534, best day of my life

>Antipope makes another statement to validate anti-New Testament values

With all the shit the kingpin of organised pedo rings has said since he's had the job, in pretty sure he's trying to kill the church.

It's not like the polish catholic church actually listens to what vatican says anyway.

"Hypocritical Catholic". Implying there's any other kind. All Christians are hypocrites who pick and choose from the bible, what they want to follow. And really, that's the best thing about Christians; if they actually acted even a tiny bit like how the Bible says they should act, they'd be just as bad as Muslims.

HE'S THE FALSE SHEPARD

High time for a schism to let Poland, Hungary and other still normal catholics secede from this heresy.

He is a Jesuit, a rogue organization operating autonomously (well he might lead it now) inside the church.

>muh bible
Christianity was never about the Bible, that's a dumb protestant meme.

He talks from experience.

I have no respect for this Pope.
My religion is High Church Anglican. (Protestant) It's how I was brought up. My wife is Irish Catholic, our daughter attends the Methodist church.
Well, we all attend church. The doctrine and dogma are secondary the teachings of Christ and His example.
It's mainly to do with upbringing and culture as to which church you attend.
If I can put it down to 'absolutes', then
1. Jesus Christ existed.
2. He was the son of God.
3. He died for our sins and was resurrected.
4. His spirit lives among us.

Pic is inside my church. It's very old. About 1000 years.

The Pope is retarded, what else is new? Go kiss some more nigger feet.

The wrost pope of alltimes ...when burn christian churches in egipt and siria and kill inocent people just for been catholics...this piece of shit ..not a single pray for the cristians dead

>I'm a heretic

More are religious is a countrie; more violent they are

Francis is an anti-pope and Vatican 2 is filled with heresy.

You will ignore this post and any subsequent post with proof btw.

Seemingly it's more about doing whatever you want and then convincing yourself God's cool with it. You don't even have to worry about the written word of the creator of everything. Just be really gay for Jesus, and repent and whatever.

He means people should be honest with themselves

Muzzies, atheists and chinks are basically protestants. I'll stick with the Church, thank you. It's not even the worse pope we've had. He will die and the Church will last another couple thousand years.

You guys are fucking children, 'bawww, everything isn't exactly to my liking, fuck doing anything about it, abandon boat, now'. No wonder the west is in such state. Abandonboatism.

That church is almost identical to my home church, glad I'm not the only CofE

He's not the worst pope because he's not a pope at all. He probably is one of the worst anti-popes we've ever had though.

Ex-Catholic -> Ex-Atheist -> Materialist here.
He's right.

He's not even that bad. I don't know if it's part of a plan or if he's doing it unintentionally, but he's making hordes of normies warm up to Catholicism, and making commie government lower their guard.

When the next pope is elected, he will find the Church in moral decline, however, he'll also find that it probably has more influence that it did with Benedict XVI.

Annnnnd...that's the final straw for me. I'm a devout catholic, under any normal circumstance I would follow whatever the pope says, but this? No. Actively going against your own religion the you ARE THE LEADER OF is unacceptable.

God forgives, bergoglio dont.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of this jesuit fag, everyone has to realize that EVERY SINGLE HEADLINE ABOUT HIM TAKES WHAT HE SAYS OUT OF CONTEXT OR BLATANTLY MISREPRESENTS WHAT HE SAYS.

Why do people call catholics a christians at this point?