youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44NAEVYsJvQ
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/
nybooks.com/articles/2017/03/09/united-states-versus-dylann-roof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Gorka is currently on the CPAC National Security panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=44NAEVYsJvQ

AWOOOO~

DEFEND THIS

AWOO~

>FIND NOW

so is this weed thing part of a 4D chess move related to this?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/
>Respect State Marijuana Laws Act of 2017

THEY TRY TO COVER IT UP

I thought we had explained enough times that we only live in the Trump timeline because every other timeline ended in nuclear holocaust.

MAGA!

They're coming to terms with it.

Deport all illegals who would never marry a black man.

They're not wrong.
We're in the prime reality.
The alternate reality is the Jeb!line

Why haven't you taken the ultimate redpill, The Ted pill?

So basically we're in the correct timeline?

Cool

Not only is Trump as President the best timeline, it's also the correct one. PRAISE KEK!

>is responsible for this guy haunting us to this day
>biggest amnesty in american history that turned california eternally blue
>is responsible for the ban on full-auto firearms
is there literally any reason he is paraded as a conservative demigod other than his charisma?

I wonder how the Sleepy Doc timeline is doing.

I wonder if it's comfy over there.

>Rohrabacher

I'm trying to leave this place but I can't. Sup Forums has made me almost exactly into one of Horsey's "angry white men".
I went to the (((bank))) yesterday and starting seething with rage when over half the audio advertisements were in Spanish and almost all the visual ones had Asians in them.
This is life in Washington State.

Reminder that "witches" are doing their demonic ritual tonight to hex Trump and his supporters. Their goal is to do this every night until impeachment or worse. Now is the time for prayer and spiritual warfare. Take your stand against the devil's schemes.

May they all flee in terror at the sound of the Name of Jesus Christ whose Name alone is worthy to be called upon for salvation. May St. Michael the Archangel and the heavenly army under his command continue to defend President Trump, his family, the law enforcement officers and Secret Service agents who are all assigned to watch over the president.

"Let God arise and His enemies be scattered. Let those who hate Him flee before Him," Psalm 68:1.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Joe just admitted he was having a bad day yesterday and that he's sorry.

Matthew 6:5-6New International Version (NIV)

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I've taken the Flat Tax pill, will Trump adopt it?

Well he is forcing the legislative branch to do their job, and if its republicans wanting the law, will dems stay the course with never trump and lose voters or vote to get bill pass and lose voters for working with trump.

That's my boy

You're talking about Reagan?

that means that this was meant to happen, it is not the result of man messing with time and space. this is the base timeline.

I don't really like reagan either

>1 month before Trump elected
rly mks u thnk

How long until God Emporer?

Cheetos spent more money on vacations in a month than Obama did in a year. 5 kids with 3 different baby mamas, he lies like crazy but noooo, no outrage because he's republican and white (orange).

Can I get the basic gestalt on Bannon?

There's so much conspiracy stuff on him but all I know is he was involved with breitbart at one time

and the intolerant 12 year old girls who don't want to see penises in bathrooms

Psalm 78:45 - He sent among them swarms of flies which devoured them, And frogs which destroyed them.

TrumpBae

Yes.

The more I find out about him the more I hate him.

and our and 10 minutes

Senpai saved my pic!

Kek decides, last two digits are the year he is coronated.

Same reason Liberals love Obama despite him being an Orwellian warmonger

He owns Breitbart, I think, he's as right as you can get without entering the racism realm

>the POTUS is still shitposting on twitter
I am so jealous I didn't get to vote for him you have no idea.

>Witches are doing their demonic ritual tonight to hex Trump and his supporters
Lol literal ignorant mortals thinking a few bad words in a chant will affect anything. They do know for black magic they'd have to sacrifice virgins, right?

lel

what the fuck i can't type today

>*blocks your path*
>"Hey, punk. I'll come and bust some liberal heads with you, but first you gotta suck my fat, oversized cunny. Got it, chump?"
What do?

Hypocrisy's a bitch ain't it.

Damnit. I'll have to check it out in the morning.
I hope he calls CNN fake news and then just leaves the stage.

hmmm

well I am not a conservative, but I was never a fan of the guy.

He was good on the economy because he had milton Friedman as advisor, not so great on Social issues unless you don't care about race

The wavefunction collapsed because all the other possible realities end in a terminal event like a nuclear holocaust.

>FIND NOW

The Trump Loyalists within the FBI were just given marching orders and they're going to listen, I'll tell you h'wat

>when your POTUS just tweets out strategies

>2057
He is going to be 110 years old. God bless the king.

Jews shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of property Y/N?

Smart guy. Kind of a Paleocon I guess. Doesn't go out in public much which is why the MSM can make a boogieman out of him.

I'd let her dominate me.

They should quit they whining unless they want them all to stave and burn.

Dylann Roof, it is reported by people close to the case, has a high IQ—141—however, the murderer is not well educated. He left school in ninth grade and later passed an online General Educational Development test.

In early January, three weeks into the federal trial, a prison guard gave testimony about The Sorrows of Young Werther (1774) by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. The guard said that in early August 2015, while reading the correspondence of prisoners, looking for references to gangs or to crimes, she came upon the “young Werther letter.”

The two-page text was the first outgoing note written by Roof at the Charleston County Detention Center. Its swooning prose sounded strange to the guard, who took down a sentence or two and discovered, using a search engine, that these matched an English edition of The Sorrows of Young Werther—“the German book,” she called it. She learned that “the German book” was a novel about unrequited love whose narrator commits suicide and that “it was supposed to have started a suicide fever.” After that, the guard said, “it was decided to put prisoner Roof on suicide protocol.”

The young Werther letter and the jailhouse statement suggest Roof’s fixation on things German. “I have been blessed with a significant amount of German blood, and a German surname,” he writes. A friend told investigators that Roof sometimes retreated to his car to listen to German opera. When he registered as a contributor to the white supremacist website Sup Forums and posted comments, he took the user name “LilAryan.”

nybooks.com/articles/2017/03/09/united-states-versus-dylann-roof/

If they're here illegally, that's how they deserve to be treated.

His approach to illegals is less "deporting" and more "euthanizing."
Also, naps are now a federally protected right.

Y

I am beginning to wonder if they even look at old Nazi camp photos

who would even think the pics were Nazi Germany? It's in color and they are clearly a bunch of spics, most of which look reasonably well fed

What do you think the older one's 13 year old whore daughters are for?
I already hated liberal women but this is too far. Go ahead, openly be a satanist. Put yourself in a corner where no one will bother saving you. Stupid traitor whores.
Witchcraft is too far.

Someone retweet with pics/screencaps of crimes committed by illegals.

All forms of sorcery and witchcraft are powerless before the might of God.

>LOOK AT THESE HORRIBLE CAMPS THAT JUST SUDDENLY SPRUNG UP OUT OF THE BARE EARTH WHEN TRUMP WAS INAUGURATED

journalist purge when

>being so out of touch with reality that you rationalize someone you don't like getting elected as an elaborate scifi experiment

The line between Sup Forums and the real world is blurring

I do not fucking understand liberals and leftards.

You are illegally in the country. You basically have very little laws, rights or responsibilities.

Then you fucking whine how you are treated?

What the absolute giga fuck

>They do know for black magic they'd have to sacrifice virgins, right
That's where Podesta, Abramović, and Gag come into play. (((Spirit cooking)))

Deus vult!

uh huh
roof did nothing wrong

>registered

they would rather use our tax dollars to put these people in fancy hotels while awaiting a trial to see if they can stay in US

>oh no, these law-breakers are in custody, muh holocaust :(((

All school lunches are required to serve warm milk and honey as a drink option

Stock price of MyPillow has increased 5,000% since the sleepy doc's inauguration, despite him never promoting the business.

Tfw aliens dont exist if Trump timeline isnt the alternative timeline

What did Trump mean by his FBI tweets?

it feeds the ebil cheetoh hitler narrative

the only problem I see is that the cages are too small and not full enough

Why is it always the Homocaust to them?

wait, where do I register at? have I not been a white supremacist this whole time?

>come illegally to country.
>"wait for trial to see if they can stay in US"
I don't understand their thinking I really don't it's so fucking detached from all realities.

None of these pics look like Nazi Germany at all...

Why are Jews not getting upset at liberals watering down the Holocaust to support their anti-Trump agenda?

14 HEARTBREAKING PHOTOS

That the war of intelligence agencies is still on going

during the primaries, they used to constantly mock Trump about him living in his own alternate reality

did I miss trump?

I look at this current CPAC speaker's face and I can't stop thinking of Bob Saget

its easy to understand, just remember fuck borders and shit

There are maybe a handful of shoopers and OC technicians who keep the memes of /ptg/ flowing, we gotta stick together.

Plus, ICE mech meme is top-tier stuff