Does anybody else have a greater appreciation for police in this timeline

I feel now more than ever that I appreciate and look to outnumber police forces than I used to back when I was much younger.

I grew up as a shithead causing trouble and the police would give me a hard time but now that I'm older and I see what's going on with all of the crazy violent liberal activists now more than ever I want the police put them in their place .

I also look st the way they're treated by social justice warriors and media when they shoot a black person with justification and it just saddens me.

I know some cops are dicks but they truly do help the just ans the righteous prevail, and I look to them to stand up and defend the righteous when the antifa / sjw terrorists try and suppress our freedom of speech.

Thoughts?

>inb4 cucked leaf, acklowledged

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=234itP19314
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I said outnumber but I meant our members * iPhone dictation

Cops here fucking suck, everytime I see them on the streets I wish someone would put a bullet in their shit filled heads.

>they don't solve any crimes
>they go after the super easy stuff only
>they ignore organized crime COMPLETELY
>they just bust weed dealer and call it a day
>they don't care about refugee crimes at all

Yea same. I've been in trouble with the law before. Cops are assholes but criminals are worse. Besides it's always been other people trying to use the police as a tool against me, so I guess I can't really blame the tool, but the user.

They are a pack of assholes now. Not people to respect anymore, but fear.

Yeah, I have had many run ins with cops just as a young male who was out and about at night and they act like assholes but I'm white so I don't chimp out and nothing happens.

All the problems BLM complains about would be solved if niggers didn't behave like animals.

So then everyone gets away with mirder in your country ?

If it doesn't interfere with organized crime then yes.
Sure they will ask around a bit but shit never gets solved here if it isn't already super clear who did it.

That's because you live in a country full of psycho fucked up people, what do you expect. They do what is necessary.

Through every era in history, there have been people who enjoy conflict. Most of these people serve in the military. Others can't handle the danger and prefer to stick to the baby stuff on the homefront.

Police owe no allegiance to anyone but whoever pays their salary. Their personalities are such that they are not capable of having any values. Just be thankful that in the US at least, their boss is now the moderate right.

Make no mistake, if a hardcore Marxist had won the presidency and ordered them to put a bullet in every straight white male, they would respond with a "yes sir!".

Cops are just people, some good some bad. Luckily I live in a place where most people are good and so any time I've dealt with the police they've always been helpful or at least not made things worse.

Just think of them like garbage men, society pays them (too much) to deal with all the shit we don't want to. Just don't buy into the whole "hero" thing; when it comes to public servants actual garbage men have a more dangerous job. see pic related.

Shut up you faggiot ass paid shill. The police force (in the U.S. at least) is infested with a ton of dirty thugs and criminals.

>I love (((our))) rapists and dirty criminals! Don't you goys love your rape force? You should appreciate them! Ask your sister/girlfriend/ mother if she appreciated it! Getting raped and illegally battered and falsely imprisoned and convicted by dirty rapists and thugs masquerading as cops is great isn't it? Dont you just love the criminal interprise?
>hurr durr black person racism tactic to court the support of racists

Oh look a paid shill courting racists and playing up a fantasy where whites have romantic interactions with cops

>hurr I'm white so
>durr I didn't chimo out fairly tail
>hurr blm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=234itP19314
You don't have to "chimp out" (nor is that automatic justification for some badged criminal shit show), all you have to be is in the company of criminal thugs.

Looking forward to the future here in commiefornia

>tfw no cop to shove my face into my food bowl with his boot

user, you should take it easy and think about it in terms of the balance of power. It's basically a choice of tolerating misconduct like this, or tolerate being ruled by ISIS or the cartels. One day the need for human law enforcement will be obsolete, and all these personalities will find themselves unemployable. I hope progress in AI and robotics makes that day come as soon as possible.

Fuck every cop who ever did his job, ALL cops are bastards.

Until they nick your stuff.

Nah, fuck em. They're all a bunch of wannabe-toughguys.

Not really. Police are paid to do a job and that job is uphold the laws and support the government. Fact is, they don't do a great job at upholding the laws when they support the government and follow its orders. Just look at Berkley, they were told to stand down and they just stood back and allowed people to be beat. They didn't uphold any laws or protect anyone by following orders that day.

This is why I don't trust the cops, despite being on their side in the BLM debate. I know the cops will be the most likely arm of the govt to side against the people of there ever was true unrest. The military might support us but in those early days it will be cops using their military hardware to try and keep us under control. Never forget that fact.

>reply from scumbag shill
No we dont have to tolerate dirty thugs and criminals in either form. Entirely false and stupid ultimatum.

A lot of cops may actually fall on the autism spectrum. Experiences of being bullied in school and being unable to cope with harmless jokes tend to lead a person into choosing this career path.

It also explains the self-congratulatory attitude held by so many police officers like OP. Being innately incapable of forming bridging-type social capital with groups outside of their own immediate circle, most of them live their entire working lives in a professional hugbox, where the only people they socialize with are other cops.

It also explains why there's a public perception of younger cops being increasingly aggressive and displaying poorer social skills than their older peers or retirees. It simply comes with the rising rate of autism in the general population.

The ground-level cops probably have strict instructions to not go after violent niggers or heavy drug dealers. There was a case like that up here. The cops had been told repeatedly to not go after people dealing drugs in broad daylight, but finally they got sick of watching and just busted a bunch of dealers on their own initiative. The administraion lost its' shit once it heard, and outright hindered the operation so the dealer ended up going free long enough for him to get rid of all his product. Police command now are more concerned with keeping the grunts in line with the beaurocracy, and the grunts are afraid of stepping out of increasingly arbitrary lines because they know they have no protection.

I don't believe in the "all cops are fascist robots" meme (at least not here), but the way things are going, I can see that happening somewhere down the line. Personal initiative and judgement is being frowned upon more and more, while the more militarized "just follow orders to the letter" mindset is becoming favoured. This environment will essentally crush the spirit of any police who enters it with the intention of protecting the community. Can you imagine being a newly-educated cop, seeing some fuck deal heroin at the park you know well, then when you want to arrest him for it you get told to leave him alone for absolutely no reason?

Well there's not very much I can realistically suggest. Taking on police corruption is politically impossible because even honest politicians like Trump depend on them for their own protection. So, they have to resort to flattery and looking the other way when mild to moderate misconduct appears.

Ultimately you have to change the public perception about police in the first world. They're not very different from their third world counterparts, they just have access to better technology and a climate of public naivety to take advantage of. Videos like the one you posted do a great service to this end. When public trust in the police is gone, communities begin taking measures to protect themselves. In Mexico, neighbors will monitor and report to each other when police are in the area, because they have no idea which ones are cartel members. (They all are.)

This is why I love UK police

>Based police dox a Sup Forumsack

Stay mad pol

Copfag here.
Only degenerates hate cops

So your saying that cops hate themselves?

No, we all hate them here
>they are not doing their job
>they are feminists now
>they are corrupt as fuck

pic related, on trial atm leader of org. crime task unit since the 90ies. Been giving out information to drug lords since then

Welcome to Norway.
Such a thing could never happen in ie Sweden. The sven police is not corrupt, but they are bound by an insane system and not allowed to do their job

The fact is, many of us still see them as Quislings.

>futen, the tax collector fucking up our kids

Any day, cops have to take in less than a minute decisions that takes years for entire courts of justice to take. They get shot and knifed in order to defend ungrateful assholes who are all "abuse of power" or "police brutality" the instant they themselves broke the law and cops are forced to stop them. They refuse to enforce stupid laws and challenge illegal orders every day and as a result get themselves sacked, doxed and even arrested in order to defend the freedoms of every law abiding citizen, but all he heards are the filthy degenerates going all ACAB because they got fined once or because they are disgusting punk ass marxist clowns who don't know anything that does not involve drug dealing.

You think all cops in the world would just march to their precinct and arm themselves if the globalists order them to? Then you are beyond stupid. If anything, they would be the only ones who will actually fight the globalist menace. All cops (i'm speaking about the rank and file, not about their leaders) are hardline conservatives, fully redpilled and have finely honed bullshit detectors. They have to, in order to do their job. There is a reason the MSM is constantly railing against all the police forces, you dolts!

Try talking politics with a cop if you don't believe me.

>they don't solve any crimes
>they go after the super easy stuff only
>they ignore organized crime COMPLETELY
>they just bust weed dealer and call it a day
>they don't care about refugee crimes at all

this same as here too, it's like they are interested in letting the drugs flow, and they are, some are even involved in it......

Here they just bust the kid that buys some hash or force forth false convictions with no evidence, just to get their % of clearance up.

bunch of fucking faggot quislings

They never cut the head of the snake here, it's so easy. Well hardly ever do.

They sit on facebook, how they got pic related, I'm not sure of..... He's a damn snitch btw, he used to be blitz, ratted everyone out in the 80ies, changed name and sat up his business in cooperation with the cop posted.

And he not be the only one, that is Jensen, we have know about him for ages. Others too. I won't name them.

>You have no idea how fucked they are

>Be kiddo, into hash stuff
>Get visit no phones
GOD DAMNIT user, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS DRUGGIE STUFF, CUT IT OUT!
NOW YOU MUST LISTEN, CLEAN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW
>14 days later, mayor raid
>house clean as fug
welcome to norway

>all this billshit
Holy shit. Shut the fuck up. This is some awful mouth shitting, and non of it excuses or justifies the criminals and thugs frolicking through PDs.

Not really.
They're still a problem. Idiots like BLM have just made it an even harder problem to address because of their identity politics shit.

Crooked cops exists, but some butthurt gangbangers and antifa scum seem hell bent to invent a narrative where every cop is either a globalist shill or a criminal.
I'm sorry, i don't get it: if all cops are crooked assholes, then who's busting all of them? Who's actually fighting crime? Spiderman? Batman?

Man, do not be mad at all cops because one of them fined you.

I hate how people wouldn't dream of shit talking soldiers like they would police. Its because its socially acceptable if not expected to hate police. Cops aren't there for the glory. They're fucking heros that keep our cities from eating themselves while taking nothing but abuse from an ungrateful public.

Tons of people become highly respected military personnel on a career path to ultimately becoming an "evil lazy racist LEO". So what changes for these critics besides the uniform that makes cops bad and the military good?

Don't get me wrong I love our brave servicemen as much as the next patriotic American but I'm sick of how people treat police here.

I'd be dead if a passing state trooper hadn't pull be out of a burning wreck in my early 20's. I found him after I got out of the hospital and tried to thank him but completely refused saying it was his job and he was just happy I was ok. I ended up catching wind of his retirement a couple years back and my company catered the party for free. He remembered me after all that time and still said it was just another day at work.

They aren't as bad as they were in the 80s and 90s. But their are still a bunch of shit cops out here and the police worship that has been going on the past few days here makes me realize I'm too old for this place. Pimply faced LARPers won't remember the years when the LAPD was known as the most incompetent and corrupt police force in the country. They fucked up the Oj investigation for crying out loud. Alot of the cats here also will be the first to correctly state that joining the military is fighting for (((them))) and their interest and don't realize the stuff (((they))) use the police force and justice system in general for, like kicking you the fuck out of your house.

The increases in technology will help weed out the bad ones further. There are a shit ton of crooked cops out there that'll do shit like arrest a man for 10 kilos and only write 2 on the police report and keep the rest for themselves. They're also welfare queens.

They're a necessary evil. And as a grow and mature I find myself respecting them more. I also hate whatever's SJWs hate so theres that too.

American gun nut here who has become with a bunch of cops through shooting sports.

I had no idea how shitty it is being a cop. The shit they deal with his unbelievable. They have to deal with the scum of the earth, mentally ill people, drug abusers, and have sheltered college girls endlessly rant about how terrible they are.

TV cop shows have really ruined it, because they present a world where every criminal is easily outwitted, no one can fight better or shoot cleaner than our heroic cops. Now , every cop is expected to single handledly take on a group of armed maniacs, because fucking Castle/Law and Order/NYPD Blue made it seem like it's just another day on the job.

Last visit with a cop buddy, he showed me a suicide photo of a middle aged black man who killed his daughter, after he forced her to suck his dick, than he blew his own head off with a shotgun. And that was just a random Wednesday night.

>Last visit with a cop buddy, he showed me a suicide photo of a middle aged black man who killed his daughter, after he forced her to suck his dick, than he blew his own head off with a shotgun. And that was just a random Wednesday night.
Shit that didn't happen