Do you accept race mixing when the guy is white or nah?

Do you accept race mixing when the guy is white or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A9qwtlZQiKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, happens here all the time.

If you treat em nice, there's like 45 million of em so by all means.

Nein

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>brown skin
5 of those guys aren't even white and are already mixed race

Who cares? None of my business. white male with black female actually have a higher percentage of successful marriages than both white. and honestly, fuck anyone who thinks it's ok to tell others how to live their personal lives. they can go back to the middle east.

no

Can you take a picture of the view from your room's window and post it?

Thanks

Is the second girl the whore from MTV?

It makes no difference.
The European is still throwing tens of thousands of years of evolving in the harsh north into the garbage.
What a waste.

white seed can be spared
white eggs cant

I'd be lying if I said it bothered me but I don't think it's a good thing either.

Shot from roof of my house

This.
Also all nigresses with whiteboi are above average looking.
Really makes you ponder
BLEACHED>BLACKED

Depends on where it takes place. In rural/non-urban Europe or North America? No way. It has no effect on urban scum.

I'd be scared to have kids. They generally go after their mothers. Just compare african mother + european man kids with the opposite.

Bleaching has become common here in the UK recently but you still don't see them with kids very often.

are you white?

what is your favorite food

No. It's still throwing away his genes and ruining the west.

They do tend to be better behaved though, and they can make their own choices.

I have zero respect for men who race mix
the result is the same
mongorel children

I'm surprised you even feel the need to ask such a question.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Only when it's with an asian QT

lmao every citiy in every underdeveloped country has at least 1 building that's been unfinished and untouched for years.

Meh. Could be worse considering our shit history

I'm a half breed.... Hispanic father and white mother. Spanish lineage on my fathers side by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9qwtlZQiKA

Does it bother you that there is hundreds of ethiopian jokes?

never. it is never ok

Why should I care a bunch of people I don't know are fucking a bunch of people I don't know?
I don't fucking know them.

Looks like Bulgaria.

not with negroids. qt asian gfs are okay though.

At this point, I don't care anymore, if people want to spoil their heritage be my guest, i will be dead soon anyways...

the ideal white man inseminates both a white female and a female of the darker races
darker races should be eternally grateful it receive white seed outside of commitment

breed American blacks out of existence

#bleachtheblackaway

His dick, his choice.

Nope. That includes the pan-faced gooks that white virgins love to masturbate to as well.

that demographic is false user

No, wasted seed. Women have birth clocks, white men should fuck minorities on the side to occupy those clocks and produce white children while having a stable loving marriage with a white woman.

No because his children will be disgusting

My wife is 75% white, 25% Cape Coloured (predominantly white, black and Asian mix).

I have two kids from my first marriage to a white woman, one kid with my second wife.

All my kids have my blonde hair and blue eyes, and it pains me to say it, but my kid with 1/8th mixed blood is smarter than my kids with my first wife.

No

No. But for some people here, as long as she's asian it isn't race treason. Shame on you calculator lovers!

no you fucking kike

God I hate faggots like you

Those girls are pretty cute, dark skin with white features is hot

It's not a good thing, but it's less bad than when the female is white

The reason being that human females have a lengthy gestation period and limited reproductive resources. A man could impregnate as many women as he wanted

Again

Nope

You're an Afrikaner? Western Cape? I've noticed most mixed marriages, between white men and coloured women, have been where the guy is an Afrikaner.

No sort of racemixing is approved.
Racemixing is unnatural, imoral and a threat on multiple levels.

If you're on Sup Forums and approve of racemixing you're either ironic, a troll or blue pilled.

THE RACISTS OF WHITE MEN
ARE GETTING PLAYED ASF BY EVE, YO

I'll still fuck her but if feel like when blacks and whites mix the worst attributes stay. For example a lot of them seems to still have big noses also lips because of their black genes and blue eyes as well as blond hair stays which makes them look like a failed albino.

It's called Domination.

Middle-left and Center I'm okay with. The girls are ugly in the other ones.

males race mixing doesn't really matter since men can have an infinite amount of children.

race mixing only matters for white women who are capable of have a very limited amount of children.

I'll go with the one in the bottom left since she looks thicc. They all seem kind of basic to be honest.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
doesn't matter who's the shitskin and who's not, in the end their children will be some fucking subhuman mongrels

>that decrepit building on the right

wew

French Hugenot descent with a French Hugenot surname, maternal grandmother born in the Netherlands, paternal grandmother born in Germany.

I guess I'm an English speaking South African with a surname often associated with Afrikaners.

Exactly this.
Though I would never have kids with a black woman in a White Country.

Looks pretty cool senpai but at the same time it doesn't until you realize where you live.

Sup Forums is turning into plebbit more and more every day

Are you cucks going soft? No to all, regardless of sex. Discriminate, don't miscegenate!

really really bad idea

80% of IQ related genes are passed on from the mothers side.

Your children will be little retard Niggers.

Do you think it's better to be wealthy in a shit country or middle class in a good country? Your house looks pretty nice DESU, like you're done kind of kang over the plebs

>when you're a part of a pathetic internet society and think that your opinion on people that have sex matters.

oil drilling is just as bad, just go fuck your dog if you stoop to that level.

Why would we need a safespace shareblue?
We Won.

No.
White men with asian women produce crazy fucked up offspring, see also elliot rodger

man liberal memes are really just terrible

Kek.

Not always.

Does this kid look like an albino to you?

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing already mixed blacks

You won, but you sacrificed all your ideals.

Trump's on his third wife, who's a whore
Trump's a rapey toucher
Spends his time on trans bathroom politics and making coal mines instead of getting in on the green energy revolution.

Sup Forums is your safespace, nobody can handle different opinions without deflecting or calling people shills. I'm glad you cunts waste your potential here.

ANyways, imma make babies with my Puerto Rican wife.

This image would imply that breeding with white women is where the good genes come from, shit genes from white men

Oh, eugenics. You all know it's been discredited, right? And that Francis Galton was sterile? So all the sterility that's resulted from his work is kind of his meme he gave to the world? And that we all on the net doing nothing are probably not going to have kids anyway so we're all sterilising ourselves whether we're eugenicists or not?

didn't expect to agree with people on Sup Forums

#1 is a munter
#2 is a munter
#3 is a HUGE munter, muntiest munter of the lot
#4 seems okay
#5 looks good
#6 is probably munter
#7 is okay
#8 is meh, not quite munter, but still munter
#9 seems okay
Overall?
Race mixing; 2/9

Honestly who cares?

Yeah whites have had brown hair and brown eyes for as long as they existed
Besides what tiny amount of American society does have blond hair and blue eyes?

Hi im habasha too selam my brother!

That building on the right looks exactly like the ones from ArmA2+3

>tfw 8/10 qt3.14 jamaican GF

No

It's never okay
whites, women AND men, who commit this should be send to prison

/thread
Based Croat bro.

>tfw ginger blue eyed white male.

I am the 1%

>shit genes from white men *who breed with other races"

FTFY
white men who get with asian women are closet homosexuals.
asian women who get with white men are gold diggers.

when you put the two together you get crazy fucked-up children.

asian men who marry white women are alphas.
white women who marry asian men are beautiful intelligent women who appreciate other cultures.
together they create strong, intelligent alpha children.

>they all have the same softice haircut

LMAO

I think that the 3% of all couples that interracial relation ships represent are not nearly as big of a problem as the abysmal white birth rates coupled with out of control immigration.

>>>r/asianmasculinity

this.

>Beaners and Jews count as white fathers

wew lad

It appears that national geographic tried to appeal to the vanity of whites by visualizing aesthetic mixed race people, but instead failed as whites transcend vanity. Only the liberal /fa/ types are vain and fall for such a thing.