Smart person here. Why is it that stupid people always seem to be the ones who have "figured it all out"...

Smart person here. Why is it that stupid people always seem to be the ones who have "figured it all out"? It's like stupid people naturally gravitate towards it.
It's even to the point where I can be two weeks into getting to know somebody, and then they start talking about their 4 simple steps to fix society, and suddenly I realize "Oooh, you're one of those".

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=efficiency of protectionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sure sound like you have it all figured out

kek

dunning kruger

Better to have a rock solid idiot's point of view that inspires action than to sit on your ass contemplating the universe and doing nothing about any of it.

fpbdp

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

/thread

>rock solid idiot's point of view that inspires action
So you admire SJWs and so on?

Give me one rock solid idiot's opinion that did something remarkable in history then

>Smart person here.

Damn, he's got everyone all figured out.

protectionism has been very influential

that's the thing, you have to know that there is so much out there that you don't know and likely will never know

people who think they know everything naturally stop seeking out new information "why bother I already know"

people who respect the unknown will always be looking for new information

The smartest people I know have never been people who feel like they know everything

Then you have Trump who is "Like a smart guy" in his own words

>influential
>idiotic
Pick one then, if something works it's not idiotic.

Because stupid people don't know what they don't know.

Something can be influential and stupid at the same time, what are you retarded?

>if something works
>protectionism
lol. Literally econ 101
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=efficiency of protectionism

>dunning kruger

This

Stupid people are so stupid that they have no idea how stupid they actually are

Its called the dunning kruger effect sven.

But sometimes rarely,the common working man can see what the liberal elitist intelligensia cannot.

>Has to preface his post with "Smart person here."
If you're truly smart you wouldn't feel the need to say that, your words would show it.

the ego is fragile, and in stupid people the ego compensates for their insecurity by simplifying the world around them so they dont cry at how retarded they actually are.

Shrekt

Brainlets are too stupid to realise how stupid they are.

>I know what the dunning-Kruger effect is therefore I'm smarter then you .
You're right and I'm no libfag.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the effect itself

I find it extremely hilarious with everyone ITT mentioning dunnin-kruger and similar, without realizing it applies to them too.

Spoiler: you're stupid, and the "stupid people" are smart.

>fpbp
>digits
>/thread

Essentially the same thing that creates the Dunning-Kruger effect.

oh you are so smart. let me be your cuck gf

whoah that's deep man

Also there are ways of making things better, don't you think? Perhaps you should realize that people have not popped when you met them and that even if they tell you things after two weeks they may have thought about it longer?
Contrary to your shit opinion, indecision is often the worst possible thing to do. Not all the time, but often, if not most of the time. Couple this with the fact that simple plans are in 99% of the cases the only ones that work. Refinement is in the crushing majority of cases pure sophistry. It doesn't only make things hard to implement or follow through when a plan is set, it adds infinite layers of bullshit that make it incredibly hard to distinguish different projects or views.

Also >b-but it's not the same, my own simplistic view of people is totally meta and not subject to my criticism

How do you know you're smart?

I mean, all we have to go on is your post which sounds like you simply got friendzoned and the flag.

And the flag is a telling one. Unless you're behind a proxy - not particularly smart if you want to be taken seriously on Sup Forums - you're in Sweden. This means you actually chose to move to Sweden, or you're in Sweden and won't leave. You're either staying in Sweden BY CHOICE - not the actions of a smart person - or you're too poor to leave, which would suggest you're not smart enough to get a decent job.

So, what makes you so smart? I'm not saying you AREN'T just pointing a few things out that calls it into question, that's all.

no one has everything all figured out. Usually they say it to boost their confidence and appear more knowledgeable than they are.