Milo is the Alt-Right

Is Milo goes down then entire Alt-Right goes down with him.YOU must defend him

Wrong

egas

How?

Alt Right is retarded and does nothing but hurt the anti SJW movement

kike faggots can't be alt right

Only half Kike and he converted to Catholicism.

Isn't Alt-Right counter-weight to SJW

Oh, the faggit is Catholic? Well, I'll get right on it.

Alt-Right feeds the SJW narrative of "everyone i disagree with is a Nazi" making it easier for them to politically and socially silence the opposition.

We dont need a counterweight. We dont need balance. We need to make the SJW's crash and burn.

Oh no, he's Jewish! Hat a fucking disgrace. Christ. sometimes this board is just as bad as Tumblr

Alt-Right has always been a joke

> "everyone i disagree with is a Nazi"

Well not everyone but sure lot of....

Why would we ever side with a jewish niggerloving fag?

Get out, OP

LARPers dont count

So most of pol then?

I'm not part of whatever the "alt-right" is.

Milo ain't going anywhere. The leftists and neoconservatives are just getting desperate. Remember McMuffin spent 250k to find these year old YouTube videos, just to get this little bit of dirt.

I'm proud of him for handling it with such class, knowing that itself is a challenge for him. I'm also glad that he has some friends speaking up for him, even people you wouldn't expect.

I finally took the time to listen to what he was talking about in that clip and it wasn't really anything controversial. He was basically just saying, as I understood it, that gay teen males occasionally make use of older men for access, which is a fairly old practice of both scheming teens and older men, basically one sleeping their way to positions and older men being simultaneously horny and sentimental, the 'daddy' complex.

I heard it was 'pedo' stuff and think people either deliberately or accidentally tangled one thing he was talking about, sexual abuse, with the following topic.

Kill yourself bogdan laban

They will call you a Nazi anyway, come to the Right side.

Fuck off

>shill faggots still trying to meme "alt-right" into their controlled opposition strawman

Die in a fire you cockstain

Thanks a lot fucker, I'm gay now

Gay for Facism