CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

IN JUST 11 WORDS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/13/buzz-aldrin-communion-moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've never been to the moon.
isn't there a lot of science involved with aircraft too?

Completely right, atheist master race.
Though Islam is the only problem religion right now.

wtf i love athiesm now

>Hey, I know you guys dislike Muslims and shit, but that's racist
>No borders! One race!

>Now excuse me, I'm going to associate you with the violent people you dislike to discredit you in the hopes any further arguments of yours will be void!

>No borders! Stop islamophobia!

Fucking lib-shits

:DDDD

This. We need to rally against the common evil

But what i fly to the moon that fly into buildings

Fixed for accuracity

OP is obviously a Christian pretending to be a stereotypical atheist. No legit atheist would be this fucking stupid.

Fuck off atheist faggots

Having read the New Testament a few times, I can assure you, no where does it suggest, that one resort to violence in the name of Christianity. This cannot be said of all religions, and their writings, though.

>Muslims do terror attacks because of their religion
>Christcucks btfo

>No true Scotsman

But Mohammad flew to the moon.

do people really not realize that we the west has christianity for its society? im an 'atheist' and even i realize this.

Why should we choose to go to the moon?
What.objective reason is there to act that way if no God?

Blase Pascal's "Bet" theory
>Since you are born into this world, you have no way to back out of this debate. You have to choose whether to believe in god or not, Otherwise the creator might assume your answer.

>Now, Let's say you bet your lifetime on this very decision, If you believe god exists, and spend your time being the most christian possible, when you finally die, If you were right, you win eternity, yet if you were wrong, You lose absolutely nothing.

>now, if you instead take the bet that god doesn't exist and spend your life in a sinful way since afterall, it doesn't matter. If you are indeed right, it doesnt matter and you gain nothing from this bet. However. If you are wrong, you lose everything from having spent your life in debauchery. The rational choice in this bet is the belief of god, for you have odds of winning while the atheist bet assures you that you'll win nothing.

tldr, the image

>Inb4, wrong god
Pascal earlier circled out that Christianity was the closest of a pure religion to bring us joy, Health and fulfilment. And even if say, the Hindus are right, then your life of 'charity' might be enough to grant you heaven or atleast not hell.

Fundamentalist scientists invented TNT, Guns, Nuclear Bombs, anthrax, and the airplane that made 9/11 possible. Checkmate.

>*christianity has to thank*

This is essentially accurate.

Comparing religion to science is like comparing sports or arts to science. Sports won't get you to the moon, and neither will art. That doesn't invalidate them in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5_-pfqFGJI

Except any 10 year old with an IQ over 100 can answer the "question".

>Is/are there god(s)?

If you cant answer this correctly you are literally on the same intellectual level as sand people.

*tips*

Then enlighten me, Austrian friend.

If youre older than 18 you should seriously take a look at your life choices and possibly try out suicide as a viable one.

JFK: Catholic

Leading Apollo engineers: Pretty much all religious too

NASA Astronauts of Apollo: Mostly religious or had a religious awakening after going to the moon.

Where is the arguement?

My argument was in the first post.

I responding to your shitpost m8.

>Pascal earlier circled out that Christianity was the closest of a pure religion to bring us joy, Health and fulfilment. And even if say, the Hindus are right, then your life of 'charity' might be enough to grant you heaven or atleast not hell.

So out of the millions of different faiths, sects and belief systems that have been practiced by humans throughout our history those are the ones you choose? What of the civilizations that flourished for centuries while practicing and glorifying slavery, bloodsport and human sacrifice? I'm sure they held their faith with as much fervor as any modern person.

[spoiler] Wow no way!? A Renaissance Christian philosopher said that Christianity was the best faith? Who would have guessed it [/spoiler]

Prove to me, without a doubt, that there is no god/gods.

Don't give me the typical "burden of proof" bullshit either. Claiming that you can disprove the existence of a higher power is ridiculous.

Christians invented science.

moar?

There can be no real video tape from the moon, solar radiation would have destroyed it.

Also daily reminder: german rocket science brought forth space travel after less than a thousand years of protestant faith

After thousands of years of rockworshipp, germanics didnt even have a written language

You know that we're capable of making materials that block electromagnetic radiation, right?

>There's no real photos from earth, the sunlight would destroy the film

It would be fallacious to fall in any of the two extreme, I believe. It is irrational to pull all truth from a single book as it is to believe you hold the "ultimate truth", for a single evidence can prove you wrong.

If your religion advocates murder and bloodsports, Then maybe you should reconsider.
>inb4 hurr durr, god killed too.
I do not believe in the Bible as an 'ultimate truth'
I believe in it as a retelling of tales and myths from previous civilizations and the cultures that made up Christianity (and judaism)

Religion creates hospitals, science creates nuclear weapons.

LIBSHITS BTFO!

And who put up the camera that recorded them coming out of the ship...

Also, sunlight isnt the same as cosmic gamma rays, and other forms of electromagnetic radiation.

The astronauts reported having seem particles penetrating through the ship and through even themselves

Not for you, roach.
You'll never lay your dirty hands on a cute European girl.

I don't remember Christians flying planes into buildings OP. Have a rope and go hang yourself.

So if you understand that most Abrahamic scripture is just bastardized myths from the much older Zoroastrianism and Egyptian sun cults, why do you recommend christian values as the best bet for a pascals wager (as oft-debunked as it is) situation?

For the camera, I believe it was located on the landing prod/Staff.

>Po maturze chodziliśmy na kremówki :-DDD

Don't be cruel user

If you some how destroyed all the scientific books in the world and at the same all the religious books, in 1,000 years all the scientific books would be rewritten with exactly the same content. Religious books would be completely unrecognizable.

The bible is directly influenced by the text of the Book of Enoch, which is even considered pre flood.

The books of the zoroastrians were partly destroyed after muslim conquest, so the vast majority of what they believed is unknown and what is taught as doctrine amongst them today has no textual backing for the most part

>If you some how destroyed all the scientific books in the world and at the same all the religious books, in 1,000 years all the scientific books would be rewritten with exactly the same content. Religious books would be completely unrecognizable.

>God is incapable of preserving his word

Correct.

I'll have to add that it was discovered that the "Flood" myth was babylonian.

I advocate those values since I have yet to find another religion that can fit the mold of the "perfect" religion described by Pascal.

>must help fulfill your existence.
>must bring joy
>must feel "right" to the questions you are asking
>must not oppress Logic and rationality (down goes Islam and ultramontanism)
and a few criterias I can't name off memory.

Buddhism seems close too, But I have to dig more in their beliefs to take a stance.
Hinduism... Feels too odd. Polytheism doesn't feel like the answer since you can make a god to advocate for anything you want.
Judaism is okay with unreasonable greed. (Taking your part and the other's part even though you're only hungry for one)
Some forms of protestantism seem legit too.
But the Reddit tier religions can fuck off.

Kekism is weird too, unsure what to think of it.

>>God is incapable of preserving his word
Obviously, how many religions are there in the world right now? How many have gone extinct? How many sects of Christianity are there? You're god's doing a real excellent you you autist.

Can any of you shills hit me with 5 links about Christian terrorist attack on this planet in last(lets be forgiving) 10years?

>The bible is directly influenced by the text of the Book of Enoch

And the Book of Enoch was written in a world that already had a thousand years of human cultural and religious history in it. To think that it wouldn't be itself largely influenced by older myths and stories is ridiculous.

Hell, I've always found the most obvious indicator of this kind of phenomenon is that a large proportion of ancient scripture and myth from that region is all based around saying "my god is better than yours".

Like, the idea of there being only one god who is the only god imaginable and ever is a pretty modern one, the roots of ancient Semitism were very much a polytheistic religion. The claim was never "we know the one real god", it was "we know the most powerful god". The extraordinary tales of modern religions are (as much as they are moral allegory) just a history of one-up-manship that's lasted millenia.

fucking google "blonde women"

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/13/buzz-aldrin-communion-moon
>How Buzz Aldrin's communion on the moon was hushed up

The men who landed on the Moon were religious, OP. The men who got them there were fans of mythology - 'Apollo program.'

Atheism and disrespect for western myth and tradition is why we haven't been back to the Moon. You don't have to believe, but you have to be able to see things on a mythic level.

And yet, the european gods are rip offs of semitic idols from babylon.

Would you care to point out the pagan influence in the Book of Enoch?

All it mentions is the names of the fallen angels and the angels that obeyed, no mention whatsoever of other gods or pagan doctrine

Christianity is awesome, islam is for losers with body odour.

Atheists are sad angry bores

>Obviously, how many religions are there in the world right now? How many have gone extinct? How many sects of Christianity are there? You're god's doing a real excellent you you autist.

He is doing a good job it's called the King James bible. Most people on this planet have at least vaguely heard of it but they choose to ignore it.

Matthew 7:14
>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

>And yet, the european gods are rip offs of semitic idols from babylon.

What do you mean by european gods?

>Would you care to point out the pagan influence in the Book of Enoch?

>pagan

that word hardly means anything anyway, and using in in the context of pre-semitic faiths is hilarious

In the pre-historic world culturally important history and scripture was passed down orally on a small scale for centuries, these myths and legends developed into organised faiths and eventually had their ideas written down.

But agnostics and apatheists are nice. They are neutral towards religion so they are not offending anyone.

People never distinguish between gnostic and agnostic athiests, you can not believe in a god without claiming that you know for a fact that none exist.

atheists are fucking retarded cucks

>But agnostics and apatheists are nice. They are neutral towards religion so they are not offending anyone.

Still burning in hell.

>My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

>Olympic Bomber Also Struck a Birmingham Clinic 1998
A remote-controlled nail bomb exploded outside a clinic that performed abortions in Birmingham, Ala., in January 1998, instantly killing Robert Sanderson, an off-duty police officer working as a security guard there, and badly injuring Emily Lyons, a nurse who was left maimed and half-blind by the blast.

>Murder of George Tiller in 2009
Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors in the United States who provided abortions late in pregnancy, was a frequent target of anti-abortion violence and was killed in 2009 by Scott Roeder as he stood in the foyer of his church.

>November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured

>September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire.

>Six people were killed and eight were injured in a shooting at a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers, January 2017

>posting bible verses as if they mean a whole lot

>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

>tfw god won't summon bears to maul the normies who make fun of me

Pagan is a blanket term, does it trigger your or something?

>To think that it wouldn't be itself largely influenced by older myths and stories is ridiculous.

Here you made a claim, and I ask if you can prove that it has been influenced by polytheists shit.

You can't prove that it has, because it doesn't contain any of that bullshit at all.

This is the thing that binds you idolaters with muslims, jews and catholics: your incapacity to comprehend the concept of a real God that is capable of doing anything and everything

But what if I'm against both science and religion

French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, Chinese, and every other communist revolution.

Atheism is sure a religion of peace. You Marxists are always projecting.

Great god. Please shield us from scum low tier people like this. May they die in their sleep.

I really hope owning a trilby and sodomizing yourself with bananas in a life of mindless hedonism is worth an eternity of burning in hellfire.

>"Christcucks"
>it was the peaceful religion

>
then kill yourself

>Pagan is a blanket term

Yeah, meaning anything non-christian?

hence using it referring to pre-christian history doesn't make much sense?

>and I ask if you can prove that it has been influenced by polytheists shit.

What do you mean? There are many references in older semetic scripture to other deities? (well, I say deities, not other "true gods" but many other metaphysical beings that acted either outside of gods influence or directly in opposition to him)

>your incapacity to comprehend the concept of a real God that is capable of doing anything and everything

Which real god is this? The vaguely presented abrahamic one who's personality flits about with the ages? or some abstract idea of a more ancient one who's message has been warped since?

Have you ever actually read the bible?

Why is one better than the other

True intellectuals will neither confirm nor deny the existence of a higher power just as they would not claim to know what happens after going through a black hole or where the big bang originated.

but muslims crashed into the towers, that's on them not christians you retard

>science creates nuclear weapons.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Can I get a list of scientists who worked on the moon landing and rocketry? I'd like to check up on their religious affiliations.

Others have said it before, but it was the Muslims that crashed into the twin towers. You failed.
>1 post by this id
And you're not listening.

>Have you ever actually read the bible?

I don't have to. Joke's on you, I only have to accept Jesus as my lord and saviour as the true Messiah and I get a one way ticket into heaven.

Considering it was the 60's in america I'm sure a fair amount of them (almost certainly a majority) were some sort of christian.

Should it not say Germans get you to the moon?

Name the last time Christians killed 3000+ people in the name of their religion.

Also, a lot of the people involved in the moon landing were Christian.

NOT
ALL
RELIGIONS
ARE
TRUE
OR
EQUAL
ONLY
CHRIST
IS
KING.

Buzz took communion on the moon

>Christianity takes you to the moon
>Atheism takes you to societal decline

The idea that a fair amount of people actually think like this makes me sad

No Islam flies you into buildings

Muslim terrorists were not Christians you atheist faggot.

But most scientists who worked for space program were Christian well in the USA,not USSR.

I know it's become a meme since fedora shaming took off, but organized religion really is cancer at least the big three

>What do you mean? There are many references in older semetic scripture to other deities? (well, I say deities, not other "true gods" but many other metaphysical beings that acted either outside of gods influence or directly in opposition to him)

The general accepted theory on this is that the rebel angels were accepted as gods after having come and taken wives from the daughters of men.

Genesis 6:4King James Version (KJV)

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The angels themselves were deified, as were some of their sons, this can even be confirmed in old pagan text. You can check out the reconstruction of the Book of Giants if this interest you.

And pagan also is viable to refer to old age beliefs, taking into account that the Enochian faith includes without a doubt the prophecy of Christ.

Why? Because it is wall against Organized Liberalism, organized Feminism, organized SJW's etc?

Monarchism is a blue pill. The ideal that any individual should have power of your entire people is a joke. Princes, Kings, Capitalists and Patricians don't care what colour their serfs are.

Because it binds people into dogmatic stupidity. Religion mixes legit natural law with rigid bureaucratic woo woo nonsense

So what is it that you believe exactly?

You seem to understand that the bulk of modern scripture is warped and stolen from older faiths but still believe in the actual metaphysics of it all?

What version of the abrahamic god do you accept?

Between 75-80% of leading NASA program heads were Christians when Man reached moon.

9/11 was done by Moslims or it was Zionist inside job,nothing to do with Christians.