religionnews.com/2014/03/04/mormon-modesty-mantra-reduce-women-sex-objects/
unz.com/article/an-obituary-of-the-new-york-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=LxRqMJHG56A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely the Guardian.
They are the absolute worst.

Also Vox and Salon are pretty high on my list of worst media

You get 'em girl!

As a Southern American (ignore the flag, vacation) I hold the door open for anyone who's within 3 paces behind me. I find it absurdly rude when people just let the door close with someone right behind them because it's about inertia. That person is walking, and the door is not at rest, but rather accelerating to the closed position so the non door-holder is essentially increasing the energy expendature and cucking the arm of the second person.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

the Guardian has a lot of good news content, if you avoid the social bullshit

salon, slate, huffpo are all trash, but even they have something rarely useful from time to time

don't write of anything 100%

*write off

buzzfeed. i think at this point, you can barely even call them news, just leftist drivel

Any wordpress website

youtube.com/watch?v=H116med2VGU

Are ABC usually bad?

There's an awful lot you have to avoid. 2 days ago they performed some of their greatest mental gymnastics to date when they showed support for "modest" wear.

They aren't media, they're FAKE NEWS

Sup Forums desu. A board of hateful racist repressed homos is turning the world into alt-right SJWs.

I used to like The Guardian, but I agree. They took a nosedive into being HuffPost tier.

There's a reason Greenwald doesn't write for them anymore.

Kek

Someone post the Jessica Valenti pic

Definetly the Guardian.

Hands down, the so called Independent.

At least I can recall a fair number of NYT op-eds that I've genuinely enjoyed.

>muh sexist trains

You've never known the delight of having a hot girl's tight shitsnip hovering above your face, while she wanks your cock? You punch the puckered plop-pipe hard with your pointy tongue and she lets rip a forceful gust that rushes against your tongue, the position of which pierces the divine wind, splitting it in two and sending it down against your mouth. BRAAAAAAP PLATOOOOMF BWIIIIIIIIT Then you inhale as hard as you can so you can experience the wonderful beef breeze with a slight hint of turnip. BROMP PAAAARRRRRP SQUUUUUIIIIIIDJ This is the point I always cum buckets. I always make sure to hold some of the fart in my mouth so I can kiss her and breathe her own fart back into her body to in effect create the glorious double baked fart, or 'Super Fart,' if you will. I was never close to my father

The Guardian for the reasons you listed.

Salon and other have worse articles, but I hate The Guardian the most because it supposedly has the most prestige as far as left-wing newspapers go but it's still a sewer filled with worthless journalists.

Imagine being that guy.

Imagine there being no consequences for the actions you decide to take in retaliation.

That would be so blissful. Anyway, if I WERE that guy I would just walk away from the bitch and leave her shrieking to herself.

> good content
Where?

WashPost

The Guardian is comedicly awful.

Washington Post on the other hand is no fun awful.

I can't even tell the difference anymore between tabloid shit like Buzzfeed and once respectable news like The New York Times and The Washington Post. They've all become clickbait garbage.

>headshot.mp3

im actually in support of the idea of modesty. While I don't think sharia have a place in the west, western liberalism have gone too far.

I'm actually all for modest wear, except that it needs a label. I fucking hate the idea of "fashion" but what I hate more is that all the fucking lefty anti-capitalists are always the ones that start trends and push ideas of needing to be kitch or whatever.

I as well, but the joke is that they only support modesty because Muslims are doing it and 'it's part of their culture'. Guarantee that if a bunch of white women tried pushing a 'modesty' trend, it'd either get no coverage or would be ridiculed.

I'd say CNN right now, but guardian is just cringeworthy.

New York Times.... because my supposed liberal friends consider it the paper of record.

I don't know much about British media, or even how I came across this report, but yesterday I saw The Telegraph's special report on Novak Djokavic's wife throwing him "shade" because he didn't thank her for filming his thank you to his fans for his Instagram or something.

It was really hard hitting analysis. Quality journalism. I feel I'm a better person today, because of it.

It'd get ridiculed.

religionnews.com/2014/03/04/mormon-modesty-mantra-reduce-women-sex-objects/

Coming after Thomas the Tank Engine

>DELETE THIS

Salon and Huffington Post

because they are run by women

HAHAHAHA
send them this, watch them cringe

unz.com/article/an-obituary-of-the-new-york-times/

Jesus Christ, London has fallen. The Kingdom is lost.

Holy fuck.

didnt huffpost also fire a journalist for questioning Hillary "Dear Leader" Clinton's health?

Okay, Jack. Listen, Medium sucks and always will suck.

Holy shit.

true this. The public have been groomed into hyper-romanticizing of brown people.

Ironically by the virtue of their skincolour, while they claim to decry racism.

Cant fucking make it up!

HuffPost is often used as a legitimate source here in the UK. It's obscene because a lot of people here are ignorant as to what HuffPost is.

This. Imagine how insecure that cunt in has to be to consider basic civism a plot of muh evil Patriarchy.

I saw this on my local magazine stand and almost threw up in my mouth

Don't come to Illinois, then. Moved here from Indiana for work and everyone is rude as fuck and can't drive for shit. Not Chicago, btw, but they're even worse there; what a shit city that is.

No, you just see it more. All outlets used to have fluff and filler and bullshit but, in the past, you used to have your paper delivered and there was the front page and the major headlines.

Now, there's no front page, there's no major deadline to get to print, and they have the ability to (allegorically) deliver every single story to your door individually and right away.

That's why everyone's all pissed off.

Modern media is like having the fucking asshole 14 year old in the neighborhood who has his paper route showing up to their doorstep every 5 fucking minutes with every bullshit story that ever happened ever.

People just need to learn to filter.

Kek.

>Why Tinder is great for intimacy!
>Why interracial couples are more intimate than others!
>Why intimacy is a thing of the past

??

It's randomly generated from libtard lingo, right?

The funny thing is that even if that man opens doors for everyone who's leaving along with him (like my entire fucking family), these shitstains will still think that they're a victim.

>Jean Hannah Edelstein

sounds like a gay french tranny jew

Jewish run one.

CNN

>no one is saying CNN

Cmon, they are the paladins of yellow media.
You can't be worse than them.

>repressed trap loving new fags turning Sup Forums into Sup Forums

This is why Islam will win.

Why? Because male models get paid to touch up naked women and you don't?

www.spiegel.de

the german guardian. pretty much the biggest german newssite. on the surface it has the smartass leftist touch, but is actually a massive, unhinged bloodthirsty NATO propaganda outlet, and of course promotes bolschewist communist jew ideology.

Enjoy the last breaths of your dead civilization.

Is that guy Asian from the waist down or something?

Most of this shit is just the last couple days.

Yup, and infuriatingly, when I tell my mum how absurdly leftist the Independent has become, she STILL says "but they're independent!"

>Is having to pay for tomato ketchup racist?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck

Vice, they're sometimes the only ones to cover interesting subjects but you learn absoluty nothing about it in their articles. The quality has also dropped drastically these last two years, I don't even bother checking them now

tomato privelege, m8

There's more

>this second

wow! talk about bleeding edge awareness. over 9000 upvotes!

How is her face still so fucking fat...

>boys are no longer allowed to have toys or stories that cater to them

pick up that healthy at any size barbie and play with it, future manbeast!

Hadn't read this yet.

>“No, you can not open this door for me! You wouldn’t have opened it two years ago, so you damn sure can’t open it now!”

Top kek.

Liberal hogwash like Buzzfeed, The Young Cucks or MTV

Mike Mizanin is the only good thing to come out of MTV in recent years

She would have to hold the door open for hot men (vs no one) to just step up to the moral level of the ones she's judging.

For me it is Sup Forums.

>starts respecting self
>others start showing respect
really made my think

>I weighed 365lb, which roughly translates into 26 stone
jesus christ. people weren't "ignoring" her, they were avoiding the bone-crushing G-force and the constellation of small debris that started to orbit in her gravitational field

this

Any that has a title that sounds like
>X happened and it's amazing

Der Spiegel

Diane Abbott is probably the biggest racist in British politics.

>LABOUR MP Diane Abbott yesterday defended herself against charges of racism after criticising the appointment of ``blonde, blue-eyed'' Finnish nurses at her local hospital.

>"I'm a West Indian mum and West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children. It's that kind of atavistic streak that we have."

>“The people that complain about the freedom of movement will not be satisfied because what they really want is to see less foreign-looking people on their streets.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LxRqMJHG56A

>newly thin
>still has the face of a fat women

It pisses me off that people are actually getting paid to write worthless articles, probably well off too just for their Sunday thoughts

Fucking savage.

Trump is like an IRL shitposter. He totally details the media message with his red pill bombs.

At least The Guardian allows you to comment on a lot of their articles straight away to refute their bullshit.

I hate our Fairfax the most. It was the most respected media for 100+ years but it got consumed by the property and mass immigration industry. Sneeringly and proudly treasonous now yet acts like it's still left and cool.

I agree... they also have good coverage. You'll see stuff there first ahead of anyone else.

Guardian. I can't wait til they go out of business in less than 2 years time.

>Is having to pay for tomato ketchup racist?

Truly the question of our time.

we /newspaper/ now, bois!

I don't get itb

CNN
Huffpo (although their articles are literally autistic screeching meme tier often more times than not so it's sort of funny seeing them having a melt down)
The Guardian
Washington Post
NY Times
BBC news
MSNBC
Wallstreet Journal

If you read their articles on every great habbening and islamic terror attack they all try to drive the same narrative, it's almost always 90% exactly the same.
Also when something pops out of nowhere i.e. the lgbt community which only concerns less than 2% of the population and the white house became lit up like a christmas tree only during the time TTiP was under stress is more than a tell-tell sign the media simply covers for the elite by shifting focuss on some nonsense so the masses, the public will be riled up to talk about what they want you to talk about.

Whenever I see them push something together, these media outlets I ask myself, what else is going on in the world right now that ACTUALLY matters and sooner rather than later you come to read some story around the same time that is being pushed down (slided) from every media outlet, they still have to write about it or in some cases censor it out completely but most of the time they're just writing about real issues to keep up face pretending to be journalists, hiding their real face and agenda that of being a simple manipulative propaganda machine.

Guardian are bad, but I find pure clickbait websites like the Independent (and Buzzfeed, Salon, Vice in USA) to be far worse. Guardian has some good content if you ignore the bullshit clickbait opinion pieces - Greenwald's work with Assange was brilliant journalism, for example. Even some of the other pieces that I completely disagree with are still very worthwhile pieces of journalism (George Monbiot comes to mind). The other sites are just glorified versions of The Lad Bible, pure shite.

At least Sup Forums isn't a total echo chamber like the Guadian which heavily moderates comments.