WHITE BOIZ BTFO!!!

>BBC threads still get angry "muh niggarz" replies

Why do white people on Sup Forums get so triggered over the same shitty bait constantly?

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums ignore it or just go along with it but Sup Forums seems to post TL:DR paragraphs of pure asshurt with the occasional Australian or Canadian getting the bullshit

I'll bet you anything some dumbfuck is only going to see the subject line and post some spaghetti autism shit about how dumb niggers are for posting an image while not recognizing plain obvious bait

Blacks are superior breeders.

Sup Forums likes to always go on about superiority but it is a known fact that since blacks are superior breeders they will outlast the whites and spread their genes. It's science and basic biology, survival of the fittest.

>white mans dick is not even erect
gay

>a known fact that since blacks are superior breeders

Dinosaurs use to be the superior breeders.

It's stops being a joke when the Jews are putting it in every aspect of modern culture.

Can't we all just get along? :)

>White boy admitting he needs a fucking asteroid strike to make use of his micro-penis

HA! All you NEETS relying on modern society's support to live are more likely to die in a cataclysmic event like that than us, most of us get by off the land and would survive.

So that excuses posting in obvious bait threads because a hypothetical Jew made a thread instead of some bored white programmer?

the responses are from LARPers playing angry white people to satisfy their lust for bullying inspired by their bitter resentments.

no wonder white promote genocide and mass murder! it's the only way they can win the gene pool wars!

>mutilated cock

poor whitey

Hey it just makes people MORE secure the brain has a great way of rationalizing this shit. After all the BBC threads I believe I can fight 100 negroes at once

>>White boy admitting he needs a fucking asteroid strike to make use of his micro-penis

Ok i laffed

touching the cervix is painful for +70% of women.

Ok

>wahhhh why doesn't Sup Forums embrace cuckhold posting degeneracy like everybody else?
This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen.
Kill your fucking self right now you worthless nigger.
Pic related.

I've fucked three black chicks now and they've all said I have a T.M.I of at least 8.0, so I guess you can say I'm happy.

Ohhhh, that's why women have so many black babies. It' all makes sense now.

Well played OP. Jesus fuck these cunts are stupid. Sage by the way, just so you know I'm paying attention.

as much as we don't want to admit it
we love to be triggered

>Australian
See, this guy's gets the bait

>implying china has a low population because they have small dicks.
Your argument is shit

for white man can sperm really travel this far?
maybe thats why theres less white people and africa will have 6 billion people in 2050

This

>Blacks are superior breeders.
>Sup Forums likes to always go on about superiority but it is a known fact that since blacks are superior breeders they will outlast the whites and spread their genes. It's science and basic biology, survival of the fittest.
That is why we keep planned parenthood and AIDs going. Also, WTF does it matter if they are alive if they just shoot each other?

See?

These dumbasses probably flunked out of high school for not reading past the fucking bolded words of the instructions

Its incredible, im a newfag so i cant recognise if this people are pretending they got baited or they're just retarded ?

Lol literally this ffs.