Get them while they're still around, guys. Just got mine in the mail. But do I wear this in public?

Get them while they're still around, guys. Just got mine in the mail. But do I wear this in public?

Sorry guys for the rotated image. I'm a mobile pleb.

>But do I wear this in public?

yes. wear it in the ghetto. be sure to get video and post on Sup Forums

Only a beta would ask if he should wear in public. If you buy somthing own it. Fucking unconfident fag asking if you should do something.

Mulatto nigger

I wear mine all the time!

Course I live in the south, so it's pretty much accepted down here.

Are you on WiFi?

Well that's the thing. I want to know how you guy's experiences were wearing a MAGA hat.

And yup

I wear mine, but in Canada. I hear people whispering and I get dirty looks. This country is going down the shitter. Compliant citizens.

Who gives a shit you purcahsed it so wear it. Theres 3 situations that will come out. You will trigger a emotional democrat faggot , youl get a high five from a trump supporting faggot, no one will care and you will look like a attention wanting faggot

i was at a unemployment center not to long ago and some guy wore that same hat. No one said anything but he stood out because anyone that wears a bright red hat looks fucking stupid. You should have got a mavy blue one

Saw a old guy wearing one at sainsburys yday , was pretty based.

In fucking england?

people care

in public most people are pussies and won't say or do anything. They will however key your car if you have a MAGA sticker on it when you aren't around because like I said, they are pussies.

Oh my gawd, I didn't know Sainsburys was so racist
I can't even...Ughhh
I'm never shopping there again.

this - here in Oregon seen several cars with Trump stickers have windows smashed

i wear my Trump hat but not to places i'm getting food...

I have an army one and a red one and a black one. I really fucking want a few more so I can without wearing because I wear the army one around.

y-you can still buy them?
how do i convice my libtard half yank friend to bring me one back next time he visits, Sup Forums ?

>Do I wear this in public?
Simply you asking this question reveals that you do not have the power level required to wear this hat. Return it cuck or man the fuck up.

/Thread

I live in SD, can't wear that unless I'm in a group. Individuals are targeted by antifa and other self righteous assholes.

Good point. I'll choose when to wear it, probably not for everyday use.

Yeah same here. I live in a heavily democratic city, and I can imagine I'll get death stares from a good percent of the population.

I just ordered mine online and paid for shipping and handling. It's a historical piece as well. He should get one!

Does the tag say made i china?

I wear mine all the time in a blue state. Manage to get compliments routinely. Breaking the conditioning is a ride not for the faint of heart.

I got mine last march while I was visiting, at first people didn't really get it but now I only get cheers when I put it on.

My dad bought one while he was on a business trip to Philadelphia a few days before the election. Authentic ones are near impossible to get a hold of here, so I don't wear it in public because it is either going to get trashed or stolen by some Mohammed or SJW and I'm not goung to be able to find a real one again

The real caps don't ship to Europe, so I gave to buy a fake one on eBay

They do if you use shipito.

they're made in Louisiana, knock offs are made in China

I've only ever seen a fat teenager wearing one of these in public. His friends were Chads and they looked fucking embarrassed to be seen with him.

i got an original one nig

>That hand
kek you really are all mongrels aren't you

This one is GOAT but I can't get it in Australia and I don't look good with hats anyway.
Not to mention the 10,000% increase of chances of getting attacked

But that's a fine hat