>hasn't accomplished ANYTHING
>has been golfing 14 times
>has spent half of his "presidency" on vacation
>has spent more $ on travel in 1 month, than Obama spent in 1 year
>will form anti-marijuana task forces
>immigration -- courts said no
>wall -- GOP says no
>tax reform -- he's too busy tweeting about inauguration crowd size

Worst, Most hypocritical "president" in US history. Will be impeached within the first year.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263
np.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/5jtfan/coal_jobs_were_lost_to_automation_not_trade/dbjjslr/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can only post in this thread if your country is irrelevant.

i love how Sup Forumscucks will either ignore and sage this thread

or decide to shitpost eternally here

you cant deny what i said

he is the worst

you only like him because he hates muh muslims and muh migrants

Golfing is when you make deals pleb. He's been busy

politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-twitter-staffer-235263
>Making sure his media diet included a healthy dose of praise.
>or else the President goes off and complains on twitter

We're at the point now where the ONLY way our president can function is if he's fed a steady stream of fake news praising and complimenting him. If anyone says something bad about the president, it could jeopardize his ability to function as president.

Let me put that another way. We need facism because our president is incapable of functioning in a democracy with free press. Free press is has literally become a danger to the country because it upsets the president so badly he can't do his job.
Is this what fascism looks like?

H-hey theres a sign that may or may not mean he did something !!1

BELIEVE ME WITHOUT PROOF OR YOU'RE A SHILL

Hasn't accomplished anything? Come on OP.

(1) Took the heat off Hillary and told his crowds to stop demanding to lock her up.

(2) Got a Skull & Bones member from Goldman Sachs as Treasury Secretary with nary a peep about it

(3) Successfully killed pedogate by firing Flynn and sending a message that you shut up or get the boot

(4) Killing net neutrality

(5) War criminal families like the DeVos (Blackwater) that traffic the kiddies to be diddled now run the education department (more kiddies to be diddled)

The list goes on....

great digits

But this is still not notable you fucking retard

he did nothing to his shitty country

who cares
it's not like any of their earlier presidents were any better or did more than half what they said they'll do in their campaign

i know , in fact that is good because i hate america and trump will destroy america

its just that these retarded trump supporters are so delusional and autistic it actually pisses me off

Do I wish he has done more? Sure... but it's early. He's dealt with so much opposition and stalling and I have to accept that, not being a politician, he'd take some time to understand his office, that I can accept a slow start.

I'm also not dumb enough to start judging him on the results of a 4 (8) year term after just one month. But you keep being retarded like that. Looks good on you.

CTR using Jordanian proxy???

do you want timestamp with my brown hand ?

Fugg xD

no just islamists who dont understand why those pesky americans wont give up the country that was sold to allah

Nice proxy.
> brought down debt by $12 billion in his first month
> was handed a mess by Obama, and is cleaning it up
> making good on deporting dangerous border hopping illegals
> had plans for a wall
> is bringing back jobs and holding onto companies
> had said all long "states rights" but left wing trolls can't read
> tax reform doesn't matter for a full calendar year
> is repealing obummer care
Wew lad, you sure care about a bunch of things that are Facebook fake news that will never affect your life.

Sure. Note spics know spics, so don't think we won't know, Sanchez.

Wow must be really lonely in, did your sheep die?

track-trump.com

sadly it's true. golfing is where alot of big wigs make deals. its like linkedin for rich old guys.

sure or you could just run outside and explode

>Either unknown or in progress

kys
lol none of these are true

checked

drumpftard ledditors of nu-Sup Forums will ignore these sweet digits

It's the most boring shit in the world, but it's the one place you don't have to kiss ass to have your proposals heard.

>is bringing back jobs
Did people buy into this meme?
He got a few factories to hold onto some rednecks for a year, then after that when everyone forgets they are all going to get canned and their positions automated.

The 'jobs' Trump is making are incredible short term, and only appease a userbase who can't plan for the future at all or think critically.

Mistake of USA was trying to be friends with whole world and then being butthurt when some countries don't like USA, like Arabs for example. Because now everybody tries to fuck USA from inside, why Jordan even is butthurt i don't know, but one should not care.

poo in loo

Based jordan bro

>opposition
>stalling
HIS FUCKING PARTY RUNS CONGRESS YOU DENSE FAGGOT REEEEEE

>reduce the number of tax brackets from 7 to 3
Jesus Fucking Christ this is terrifying
is this what most Americans want? a simple way for millionaires/billionaires to pay less taxes?

Why the fuck you even care what happens on the pther side of thenwprld is beyond me. Let them do their shit and noone will hate you.

WTF the economy isn't at full employment in one month?

I'm a Cruz missile now

Trumps done more in a month than any pres he completely shook up the system I'd say that's an accomplishment

OP, why are you such a faggot

What makes you think we will give a fuck about your opinion of our president?

He literally shat himself on twitter for years about obama taking vacations a few times a year. If he's so worried about it let him pay for the trips out of pocket, you know, since he cares so much about saving us some $$$$$

>you only like him because he hates muh muslims and muh migrants

That's more than enough for me

i agree

hurr hurr he did way more stuff than duh others

Proofs ?
shut the fuck up autist

Did you look at any of the jobs he is "bringing" back?
Remember when he went through desperate middle america coal mining towns, where half the houses are boarded up, there are no jobs, and most of the populace is on meth, and told them that he is going to save their coal mining jobs?
The contracts are short term. There is no future for coal. They will work for a year to make it look like Trump followed through and then get sacked and be worse off in their rural shitholes than they were before they had a bit of hope dangled in front of their eyes. Those are the kinds of jobs Trump is creating. The fake news of careers.

But I guess the Apprentice fanclub has to praise everything their favourite celebrity does without analyzing it.

>Mudshit has an opinion

How do you even have internet?

Consider the record corrected! Thanks op.

He saved us 1.2 billion on air force one, you inbred liberal piece of shit

>There is no future for coal.
[Citation needed]

>sandnigger shilling against Trump
This all by itself convinces me he's on the right track

good goyims

sure
np.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/5jtfan/coal_jobs_were_lost_to_automation_not_trade/dbjjslr/?

Also the fact that CHINA and INDIA are abandoning coal because it is too dirty and they are making cheaper green energy.

Yes, coal is too dirty for fucking Indians. Good thing it's fine enough for Americans. At least all the coal work is going to be done by robots soon, those jobs are shit for you.

>hypocritical "president" in US history. Will be impeached within the first year.

If being a hypocrite was grounds for impeachment, DC would be a ghost town.

america played itself.

That's great news for me. I'm halfway through a robotics degree. Automate everything, it will be my job to fix it. If it goes to shit, I have two trades you can't automate, that I can fall back on.

Lol. Canadians elect a snowboard instructor, who was a part time substitute teacher, and who is wrecking their economy. But it's more important to you to bash other people's leaders than look at your own country. You're such sad little ostriches.

>china
>abandoning coal
I need sources on that

No, it's what a dysfunctional / weak administration looks like. Currently it's ok for Trump to shit the bed as it's expected and people will bring nose clippings. It's a complicated issue and currently GOP will probably be happy being in power as they control all wings of the executive branch. Chances are however that they want to get rid of Trump without losing his supporters so they don't want to look like the ones starting the shit.

Also it's all fake news. He's best president ever. Just chill, watch Fox and Breitbart and it'll all be fine.

jordan army still sucks though

You're fine with Jews? Cucked euro is at it again.

He is going to go down as one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents in American history.

Well they haven't banned it outright like first world countries (Canada, France) but their coal production peaked in 2013 and now they are in the process of closing coal plants while spending absurd amounts on green energy development.
Their nuclear program is the most promising, if they can get thorium working then it will be a game changer.

Those things are notable. It's Americans that get fucked. Luckily I live in CA so we're semi isolated from the craziness of the rest of the country.

Lol, his crowds were LITERALLY just chanting "Lock her up!" At CPAC.

Trump is a fucking idiot that doesn't have the ability to lead this nation.

Salam Alkhoum! Allah khali Jordan!

Our snowboard instructor inherited a ruined economy from our "Right Wing Businessman Obviously Owned by the Oil Industry" who said fuck everything else I am going to shit on the country in order to focus solely on our economy via pumping money into oil... which somehow ended up destroying our dollar.

So it goes to show you can't judge someone based on appearances. Tories are (mindbogglingly) even worse for the economy than Liberals and that is all they focus on.

ooga?

And yet again he was dismissive of them.

FAKE as a three dollar bill.

He cut debt by 13 billion in just 3 monts

plus the trump movement has been losing support on the net for becoming insufferable on the level of obama change faggots

I miss Obama. At least he could form a sentence without sounding like a 8th grader. Why won't Trump take SAT?

This is a pretty good list of accomplishments imo

Yeah, but they are going to keep using coal for the next 30 years before that happen, mate

>4. killing net neutrality
this is a good thing?

Imagine coming home to her after a day hard at study/work, only to be greeted by her in long stockings and cute slippers, asking you to spend some time cuddling and watching TV.

As you both lie on the couch, she falls asleep with her head over your lap. You glance at her legs out of the corner of your eye, wanting to smell and feel her delicate feet pressed against the soft fabric of her stockings. You know that if you move she will wake up. You know you have to take this shot, you think about it for what seems like hours, you decide to put a couple of pillows below her head, gently, and carefully approaching your face to her feet, close enough to smell them, close enough to kiss them.

As you are thinking this, she wakes up. She looks up at you and sees you looking at her feet. She puts her hand on your lap. You're semi. She looks you dead in the eye and says
"user?"
You freeze solid. She has found your dirty secret. She knows you have a foot fetish. You can't think of an answer, and yet feel compelled to excuse yourself.
Shame turns into awkwardness, she is confused...

She sits on your couch now, next to you, still looking at your face. You dare not look at her, you know what you are. You hear:
"user... you like... feet?"
After some tense seconds you turn your head into her, looking her in the eyes. She looks confused. She expects an answer. You think she will understand, she doesn't seem disgusted or repulsed.

You decide to tell her, for good or for worse y

the last bracket included any family that made 250,000 dollars or more

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Holy shit. You're not even reading the things you're replying to!

Republicans are still salty Bill the didler Clinton will be regarded as one of the best presidents in American history, that's why they latch on to hating Hilary. They can't openly hate Bill because they get called out in public for being the retards they are.

Only when he was reading off of a teleprompter.

>>will form anti-marijuana task forces
Being against this officially makes you a degenerate nigger.
Your opinion is invalid.

for cucks like you it sure is, sven. you don't wanna hear or read about those migrant rapes, right?

If if if if if f if if if if if

you you you you you you you you you

Okie Doke

Chew Soap

(( so presidential ))

Nothing on the list is a good thing. A lot of Trumps Internet support is from Russian posters (that do it for free).

Ah yes. Someone who makes $250,000 should pay the same taxes as someone who makes $250,000,000.

They are purposefully reducing coal usage year by year. Of course they need it in the meantime because of how dirt poor most of the country is, but count on seeing coal continue to tank.
Frankly it's embarrassing that America still wastes money on its dying coal industry.

can i get a link to this page

meanie comments from bog-boy russia aside, that's what i mean. net neutrality is pretty important, without it we can kiss this hateful nazi site goodbye.

that's what it was before

You do realize that the reason why he goes to Maralago all the time is because the White House is bugged and full of leakers, right?

"states rights" like planning to enforce federal Marijuana laws in legal states

the redneck you're responding to put "talking about a wall" and "saying he might repeal Obamacare" on his list of great feats that Trump has accomplished so far.
I'm surprised he can differentiate between state and federal.

>lol none of these are true

Nice rebuttal, 11/10 use of sources.

>I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR....

Inshallahda brother. We must purge the infidels

Sweet, posting in a shill thread!
Say hello to Brock for me, ya fucking loser virgins!
Buh-bye sweetiekins!

What is a fillibuster that requires 2/3 vote to break Alex?

I voted for Trump because both sides hate him. His presidency is payback for years of fucking over the little guy. Now be a good little goy and swallow your medicine.

don't forget 10+ record DOW highs