Daily reminder that cathocucks deserve everything thats coming to them

Daily reminder that cathocucks deserve everything thats coming to them.

God i hate cathocucks so god damn much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y7YxEFpts
youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4vS2BcpKkpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Varna
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican
books.google.de/books?id=0NpWFGvA5VQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=4th crusade&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw_O_OkKnSAhWFtBQKHShVArgQ6AEIKTAC#v=onepage&q&f=false
thalia.de/shop/home/rubrikartikel/ID6734984.html?ProvID=11000522
youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. They've invaded my country and need to hang for it.

t. albanian kid.

would side again with the Tur*s against them tbqh

I wil find you and I will kill you Masso bitch

>cathocucks
Is that an autistic way to say Catholics?

Why is the kebab singling out the Catholics?

You need to go back, Bosnian.

Nigger tier non-Alexander bragging cunt. I will come down to your Balkan shitfest and hang you off your national tree you little bitch,

>cathocucks
>Not saying Catholicucks/Cucktolics
Kys
Y
S

Don't you ever dare to reply to me again you cathocuck pieces of shit.

I'm a Serb and we helped the Ottomans in one off the biggest crusades against them and won.If the Crusaders have won they would off probably forcefully converted us to their heretical religion by using torture,killings and fear.

Orthodox piece of shit.
You don't care because you live a gypsy life.
I will find you.
I will make you care cunt.

your a big guy

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals
>You are nothing to me but just another target.
Cut this shit, kid.

>I'm an Ottoman rapebaby and I fucking love our kebab overlords

I've spoken with Serbs and you're not one of them, kebab loving scum.

You don't get to make demands of me, Bulgarian.

Hail brother.

who said that I love Turks??
I just hate Catholics more.

have a nice time while you can Khazar.
I will drive the
ceчивo
into you wen you least expect t cunt,

>You don't get to make demands of me, Bulgarian.

I won't need to when your muslim government bans Sup Forums in 5 years.

gtfo out of here kid

>orthodox

>hating the Catholics who never actually ruled you over the non-Christian mudpeople who conquered your shithole

Filthy little Slavs hating the Christians who saved them. Fuck all these mud ppl

being in monastery is voluntary though, mudshit women are forced to wear burka

The five arms of the Pentarchy: Rome, Konstantinopole, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria. The one arm that claimed dominion over the others: Rome, i.e. Catholicism. Now how do these places look nowadays? Rome: Christian. Alexandria, Antioch and Konstantinopole: Muslim. Jerusalem: Jewish. So how does that look like? I guess Rome was right, it is above the others. Catholicism is the only one that didn't lose everything it had. Not yet at least. Orthodoxy lost everything it, and Christianity as a whole, considered holy. Well done.

Fuck off you hairy ape subhuman.

Catholics are based kys mohammad

For a T*rk, you're quite fucking autistic. Hating Catholics for perceived *potential* pitfalls rather than the empire that was known for raping its subjects. Which wasn't even hypothetical, because that's several centuries of your frankly pathetic world history.

Dumb fucking Roach.

You're thinking of Sweden, Mehmet

>T*rk education

what's your problem shiptar diaspora? I'm not OP though

go pay your homeland and wonderful people a visit someday
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c

Macedonia isn't a country.
It's a fetish.
You are nothing.
Your country is nothing cunt.

Northern Serbs have been ruled by Catholics you mutt.And all Catholics ever do here is yell ,,muh decrimination'' or ',,muh independence!!'' and are also the most liberal group in the country so fuck'em

Slavs freed themselves. Your Protestant and Catholic filth kept the Ottomans on life support.

and why did Constantinople fell, you autistic piece of shit ?

Because of your """""""""""""crusades"""""""""""""" against the """"""""""""""""""muslims"""""""""""""""".

God i hate cathocucks so god damn much.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Y7YxEFpts

why hate on Catholics though, they helped the Byzantine Empire against the mudshits

Slavs did nothing. Slovenia is a meme.

The arm of Constantinople just upped and moved to Moscow you twat.

>they helped the Byzantine Empire against the mudshits

they are literally the reason why Constantinople fell.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmernq46E-8

Byzantine Empire was in economic crisis and was constantly attacked by mudshits in the peripheries. The byzantine emperor called for the help of Christians they failed but don't ever think that the Crusades were unprovoked man.

You are impotent.
Muh ppl ran your city.
Also the Roach took it.
Filthy Ortho scum...you lost your holy city to cockroaches...

Leave prod heretic

Go shove your unnecessarily shaped cross down your throat. You're even worse for science than we are.

I'm from Vojvodina you idiot and Serbian royal family was pretty loyal to the Sultan until it got enoung autonomy to rebel every time we fought with them against Timurids,Russians,Mamluke Caliphate,AH,Mongols,Crusaders and other rebelions in the empire.

>what is the 4th crusade

They LITERALLY sieged Constantinople, slaughtered most of the citizens, stole all gold they could find, melted all the golden Crosses and crowns and left leaving the city in ruins from which it never could fully recover.

would side with Bosnians against the Serbs again

>Serbia sucked Turkey's dick for hundreds of years.

How did the slavs freed themselves?
My country was never a ottoman vilayet.

its time for us muslim to conquer the world
>allahu akbar

>I CALL FOR A HOLY WAR AND A CRUSADE!
>LETS LIBERATE THE HOLY LAND FROM THE MUSLIMS SHITSTAINS
>NO, NOT THAT LMFAO, JUST RAID OTHER CHRISTIANS AND COME BACK WITH THE LOOT LMFAO XD

God i hate cathocucks so much, literal servants of Satan, even worse then the pagan raiding shits.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vS2BcpKkpM

>what is the Massacre of the Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

Learn history, if Eastern Christians weren't such niggers towards the Catholics the siege wouldn't happen

That's what they get for not acknowledging the authority of the pope

You're fucking retarded.
The venetians built too many ships and were in an economical crysis, when they were meant to guide the crusaders to their target.
So what they did was to make an agreement with a byzantine heir, whose empire has been stolen by another relative from him, to get him to the throne he rightfully belongs to in exchange for an incredibly large sum of money.
This was possible, but factions have been formed in the empire and the citizens refused to pay their taxes to the new ruler.
The emperor couldn't pay, so everyone lost their shit and started attacking the city, plundering and razing it.

This has lead the byzantine empire to split into two """"empires"""", allowing the Turks to conquer the divided realm.

>they failed
More like they didn't even try and sacked Constantinople for money and called it a day. Fuck you faggots, literally Muslim tier.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS GOING TO BRING BACK THE CRUSADES

AND CLEANSE THE LAND FOR EUROPA

DEUS VULT!

see

>kissing the foot of immigrants

This fucking cuck. Nowhere in the Bible says that Jesus kissed the feet of the prisoners he only washed them. I respect Catholicism but today's Pope is utter embarrassment

What the fuck am I reading, this has nothing to do with the Christian schism

see

We should do this in Vojvodina and make it fully Orthodox

I didn't expect this level of retardation from a Romanian...

Are you saying saying that you can free yourself while you're free?

kys you spineless piece of shit

gtfo out of here kid

There is literally nothing wrong with killing """""merchants""""".

fucking hell i can't stand this pope, he was really good at first but now he's just went full blown liberal

congrats, you achieved the Jewish and Muslim agenda

I'm not spineless, I'm and Orthodox Christian and have a respect towards the other Christian branch, I'm not a dense illiterate degenerate

>be based orthocuck
>lose your holy capital city for muslims

this

>pooland
remind me who helped them to achive it??
unlike your holly city which is getting more liberals and now allowing muslims to have daily prayers,our holly city went down fighting

Its a problem if you would rather side with muslims than Catholics.

don't bother this b8 man, we (Orthodox & Catholic) unlike the mudshits (Sunni & Shia) have very few and minimal differences, we believe in the Son of Man, the Righteous One, Jesus Christ. Past is the past, we must focus on the mudshit and jewish agenda on taking Europe

#TheyWillNotDivideUs

Rome isn't a liberal city, it's full of fascists, and no we don't allow daily prayers.

>We wuz kangz

Oh Christ, a fucking Afrikang Turk.

Now I've seen it all. Full fledged concentrated pure autismo.

And do pray tell just how long would the Eastern Roman Empire would have survived, if the Crusaders didn't keep the goatfuckers busy for several centuries?

hit me up with some more detailed material on this man, thanks in advance

Just call them Cucktholics.

is he kissing that fuck or going to third base with it wtf I never bothered to look closely at this pic. Martin Luther was right about the pope

>remind me who helped them to achive it??

we?
but there were too few of us, where they were serbs russians etc?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Varna

I would have to certainly agree on a religious level Catholics are scum. But on a deeper level Macedonians are far greater scum. One of the lowest tier of whites. Great god have mercy.

ly too shippy

I didn't know Rome was so based

You literally did not speak in english. Which in fact shows how low the Macedonian race has become.

christianity, islam and the kike's need to be removed from Europe. Only then can we go back to our roots, so that nature and mother Europe can become priority nr.1 again. Praise the gods!

Hisfact : crusaders didn't wear plate armor.

>Rome
>holly city
I meant Vatican Mario
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican
kek
If you mean what we were doing in 15 century we were fighting the Turks on our own front,but if you mean earlier like 11 or 12 century plenty off Serbs went to Byzantium to fight for them

Daily reminder stupid french scum that some knights did infact wear plate in the 12th century.

>LARP into Greatness: The Post

it's Rome after all

the vatican is in the hands of a liberal, the true heart of christianity will always be Rome

Wow I never knew how stupid the french scum were until now, great god bless me.

REPLY REPLY REPLY.

Oh please do you know what the pope did when he found out that some refugees were christians and not muslims? Remember what he did with them?

books.google.de/books?id=0NpWFGvA5VQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=4th crusade&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw_O_OkKnSAhWFtBQKHShVArgQ6AEIKTAC#v=onepage&q&f=false

This is the truth of the fourth crusade.
Don't let anyone fool you with headlines such as "corrupt Christians"

the pope isn't part of Rome, he's literally a foreign king

>books.google.de/books?id=0NpWFGvA5VQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=4th crusade&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw_O_OkKnSAhWFtBQKHShVArgQ6AEIKTAC#v=onepage&q&f=false

thanks

WRONG

The guy was obviously referring to full plate armor, which was shown in the picture this guy replied to.

You must be thinking of coat of plates, or are just trying to be nit picky with the french guy's choice of words, since coat of plates is still seen as plate armor.

>conquest of constantinople

hahah orthocucks

13 April 1204

best day of my life

he's in the pedogate conspiracy so he's been cucked from the star

why i cant download it ?

It's just a preview, I own the book, I don't know of any torrents, though.

i cant even find it on amazon, and i hate reading e-books

retard

thalia.de/shop/home/rubrikartikel/ID6734984.html?ProvID=11000522

Sorry for that, I only know German booksellers.

If you are still interested in the topic, I can show you a channel which peaked my interest in the very same field.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI

Real Crusade History is really good IMO

>I can show you a channel which peaked my interest in the very same field

Sure do senpai

Are you fudking serious snownigger?!
>Rome is Christian
>Catholicism has stronger positions than orthodoxy
Rome is the center of jewsuitism and currently under the control of the SJW "I hate Christ and love Globalism" Pope
Catholics churches are EMPTY
I've never ever met a young person who went to Mass willingly if it wasn't for some official type ceremonial thing , I've never ever met a devout Christian in my life who was a Catholic.
Do a experiment.
Go to an Catholic Mass on Sunday and a Orthodox one.
Look who frequents.

Moscow is the 3rd Rome and second contansinoploe .It has a sizeable uncucked Christian population, while the west is dead spiritually and 100% cucked.

for the love of God you foreigners need to understand the difference between Rome and the Vatican, Rome is under the control of the mayor of Rome, not the Pope