Time to start burning witches again!

Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Midnight in what timezone?

>leftist women are capable of forethought

We desperately need a door-to-door purge of this country.

Wiccans are a disgrace to paganism. They care about occult bullshit way more than actual historical beliefs of European people. I'm pretty sure it was invented by a Jew who was into Crowley, actually.

>be president
>get hexed

They can't compete with the sheer power of meme magic. Kek will protect Trump and bring the happenings.

>not my witches

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Desperate and funny

its time to cast some kek and satan spells agains them

It was midnight almost 11 hours ago dumbass. I've been up all night praising gets.

If it floats
It worships the goat.

I'm up for waving his wand around any time.

>Not trusting in the protective powers meme magic have laid up around trump

>not thinking trumps high energy can bounce those curses right back where they belong

People of little faith

their magic cannot compete with the power of KeK (praise be upon him)

To be honest based on recent events in this time line I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

>witches will become enemies of the state again in your lifetime

witches have no power in the face of meme magic

Meme magic introduced me to wider occultism and magical theory. I haven't learned much yet, but I've been casting spells to bless and aid Trump ever since he was sworn into office.

Checkmate, liberals. You aren't the only ones who can play this game.

I mean it was funny when Sup Forums did it but we're a chan board, these people are supposed to have standards.

Agreed, its more like book club for women, they try to fill out the void in their hearts with mumbo jumbo and occult but without thinking and searching inside.
They will faill, just as expected.

digits says the spell involves fire and all they achieve is burning their house down.

>witches open up portals to hell
>they get sucked in
>portals close
>can't stop winning

checked

If this works Sup Forums will become like a black magic board and George Soros will fall over a few hours later.

Dubs

Witness

Spells are to Meme Magic like blood letting is to modern medicine

>'wiccans', fat tubs of lard around the world are going to cast their 'curses' at the President of the United States of America
You can't make this shit up, going onto their little new-age 'magic love spell' websites to poof some smoke at Big Daddy T. Do they really expect something to happen?

Not to mention, if they truly think they are 'witches', that they are exempt from their Three Fold Path and 'harm to none', garbage in garbage out

Don't stop believin.....

We are literally casting meme magic spells 24/7. We'll counter this spell ez-pz
>Thinking faggy magic > Meme magic

beautiful

Well its time i get to use real magic to protect our president

That shit is in overload mode

Everybody should dedicate a fap to kek to counter the attack.

Right wing, or as I like to call them, sane, witches have been using their own magic to get Trump in office and for things like Brexit though, This timeline is so much fucking fun! All the leftie witches I have the misfortune to know are teen to middle aged women, a few emasculated men, and they all have issues like depression and are almost all single and "unlucky" in love, it's very telling.

So sayeth thy holy dubz, praise be!

Smite them lord KEK, smite their shit up good.

This, basically.

>The ritual itself is pretty standard magic working, binding Trump from doing harm to others and to himself, rather than asking any forces to do harm to him. There are objects to represent the elements and to represent Trump himself. The tarot card of the Tower represents ambitions built on lies, which are struck down by a lightning flash of truth.

They are unironically casting spells of protection from evil intentions and false ambitions, and expecting this to falter his plans.

He is going to return individualism and liberty to the world, destroy death-cult conquerors, rebuild the economy and Make America Great Again. No ambition could be truer, no intent further from the infliction of harm.

Don't worry. I'm a druid and one man-spell can screw up any number of daft wimmin's spells. I'm on it.

This timeline is heating up.

>and All Those Who Abet Him

Oh, and we all fall under the work's aegis, too. Pretty sweet.

It's kind of funny.....

youtube.com/watch?v=jemEemq9fRE

Your time is up witches, warlocks rule the future.
Begswadei, koni thos

>tfw you find out normies have lower standards than neo nazis neets on a cambogian weaving forum

Silly witches. Our memes use more resources and hold more value then some silly prayer. We shitpost and waste mana here daily they can't compete with pepe, glorious symbol of kek

>tfw winning never have been this comfy

>Starting at midnight a bunch of middle-aged women and college girls are going to set up candles and sit around for a while, then claim it's social activism, because they're too lazy to even go to a protest.

PRAISE!

Doublewitness

Triplewitness

Their magic is weak, they will never compete with the power of repeating numbers and masturbating to cartoons!

O ye of little faith. Just think of how many devotional Sigils to Kek (rare pepes) have been crafted by his followers, and how much praise they have received. At this point I more or less unironically believe meme magic is real in a Styx-like "who the fuck knows how it works but it clearly does" sense, and that seems to apply to most of Sup Forums, leddit T_D etc meaning that we easily outnumber the number of pink-haired catladies that will do this gay shit. Finally the ritual in question is vague wooly nonsense, with impossible requirements and unclear intentions. It's designed to make those performing it feel good about themselves, and that's all it can achieve, even if they were authentic occultists rather than just shitlibs who bought some amethyst crystals and changed their name to Dark Mistress Illysandra.

tl;dr Praise Kek

>tfw you have to check your own digits

This

Why? Magic isn't real. Stop being a retarded reactionary

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--
STOP THIS, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

Gonna be a busy 8 years for those idiots, I guess.

praise indeed, kek has blessed you user

>afraid of new age shit
>LARPing feminists who never successfully meditated once in their life

bahahaha. what an insult to magic users

We already had this thread when this news first broke a few days ago and a guy said "if digits this is not a threat, if singles it is", and he got trips.

There's no point giving them any more attention.

Wiccans are still using banal fetishes and mundane rituals to use to power their low-energy """magic""", rather than the numerical synchronicity of the universe. They're several levels below us and we're not even trying.

Praise be to Kek.

Even if their flaccid "magic" sort of worked, can a few fat SJWs sitting around once in a while compete with the near constant 24/7 energization of Kek by millions of individuals willingly, and tens of millions more unwittingly due to the viral nature of his praise?

Kek is far beyond a mere egregore at this point, a full blown godform.

He is with us, Praise Kek!

warlock literally means traitor