You shitlords literally cannot argue against this

>Be unlucky and born in 3rd world country
>By the time you hit puberty most of your loved ones have died or been radicalized and left
>Absolutely no community trust
>Everyday is a struggle to survive, you never know when your end will come
>See lucky white people living in 1st world countries, wish only to have that security
>A bunch of virgins online radicalize these white countries
>You no longer have any chance to leave your shithole
>Guaranteed to die before 20
>Still the virgins won't let you in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AKA accept more immigrants you assholes

They demonstrably don't understand how to build or survive in a civilized society. When they learn, we will consider letting them. Why would virgins want to import males to replace them? That shaming tactic doesn't work when less than 5 percent of the "refugees" are female.

>Everyone in the third world is a piece of shit
>it's a "radical idea" to not let them in

> its our job to take care of the citizens of a failed state
Yea nah. Fuck off cunt. Africans had their chance when we moved in but they wanted "muh independence fuck whitey" and forgot they didn't know how to farm. I could care less what happens to them other than I hope they all die off sooner than later so we can move back in

Fix your own country.

Stop trying to fuck up someone else's

>let us in
>you have to
>if you don't you are racist
>borders are a human construct

whites fixed their own shit and became great
fix your own shit to become great

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

> be from 3rd world shit hole
> pay smugglers to violate the laws to sneak you into a place you shouldn't be
> try and turn new country into the 3rd world shit hole you left, because sad
> can't work legally, so sell drugs and steal
> blame everyone else for your problems

It's our fault our countries are like that user we're mostly terrible people, maybe your countries fault too, but mostly ours for not being better and not letting ourselves be your toys.

I don't fear death every day, because I use my car to move around, but I'm afraid of using public transport or taking my phone out on the streets, even if it's the safest part of the country where I live, stop being such a fucking asshole, our problems should not be your countries, you've earned the right to focus on better things by being better people overall

you can always help colonizing Siberia

>shitting on someone and then blaming them for being covered in shit
What did he mean by this?

YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANOTHER COUNTRY

>>Absolutely no community trust

Yeah. 3rd Worlder will bring that culture here. It's shitty.

The 3rd World is mostly shitty because the people are shitty. Bring the shitty people to Canada and they will make Canada shitty. So stay out.

People may shit all over suicide victims but at least they know their time has come - not even 3rd world "people" understand it

>Some people have it hard
>Its better if they leave their country and make it even more of a shithole and come to our countries

i dont care what you believe, what matters is what you've actually done. if you have not actually physically done anything to try and permanently make your country a better place for your friends, family, and future progeny to live, you have no rights whatsoever to complain.

>Be unlucky
The people of a nation make up a nation, if your country is shit it's because your people are shit. So if I let you shitty people into my country then my country is shit.

fuck off cunt

If you're not willing to fix your own country's problems, why the fuck should you be allowed into another country?

Fuck third world immigrant trash. If they all die off then no one else will be born a third world shitskin.

KEK

>be unlucky and get horrible contagious disease
>disease kills most of your loved ones
>everyday is a struggle to survive, you never know when your end will come
>see lucky healthy people living outside your quarantine zone at the hospital, wish to be with them
>a bunch of stupid doctors radicalize everyone into thinking that hanging out with you is bad
>you don't have a chance to leave this shithole
>most likely to die before 20
>still the stupid virgin nerd doctor bigot pieces of shit won't let you out of quarantine

>MY COUNTRY AND PEOPLE SUCK SO I WANT TO LEACH FROM MORE SUCCESSFUL NATIONS WHO ACTUALLY STRUGGLED AND WORKED HARD TO NOT BE SAME SHIT AS MY NATION
>I DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT MY PATHETIC WHORE CALLED MOTHER DECIDED TO SHiT ME OUT IN THIS 3RD WORLD SHIT HOLE.
the post

Immigrants who come to successful countries to leach and not work so in future they could help their own native country should be shot on sight no matter the race or nation.

>or been radicalized and left

>absolutely no community trust

>everyday is a struggle to survive

>radicalize these white countries

this guy is drunk on the Koolaid. He also loves Larping as an immigrant. Why don't you move to a third world country,better than pretending to know what it's like on social media.

>Be unlucky and born in 3rd world country

the thing is, that doesnt exist. If you are born in the third world, your parents dna, and the dna of others around you, which is similar to your parents dna, will have made it so that your nation is shitty.

There is no soul, no karma and no equality. We are also in a post major war era and there isnt even much of an excuse for that interfering with your life. 95% of the third world are bad because of their low intellectual capacities.

>You now know that there are Brown people above the age of 20 in these 3rd world countries
>You now know they have a culture and traditions of their own because they live above the age of 20 with their moms and families. They don't know the luxuries of 1st world countries (it's also not our responsibility to show them it at the expense of our tax payers and possible crimes / violence they could cause) and its really not that bad everywhere in 3rd world countries.
>You now know that bringing refugees in from other countries, the ones who want change to occur but don't want to be the ones to bring said change, you're further hindering the growth and development of that country and the "change" you want to see because you're an independent thinker from the shitty environment.
>You now know for the price of bringing 1 refugee over (minus the family they're obviously bringing) you can house, and feed 3 of these poor people without moving them to a 1st world country they don't understand and will dislike.
>You now know that watering them where they grow is healthier for them and their country and their children and Western countries and Western children and Western citizens.

Next