BILL MAHER SUPPORTS PEDOPHILIA IN OLD CLIP

HE'S GOING DOWN

IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

>supports a 35 year old woman who had sex with a 13 year old boy.

I wonder what the main-stream media has to say about this, seeing they were all over Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGsrCSVpmI#t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not really pedophilia, but I agree with what he said and I agree with what Milo said too. The difference is, Milo was trying to join a conservative platform that doesn't agree with this. Liberals are a lot more welcoming to these kinds of ideas, so Maher will be applauded for this and will gain even more popularity, as he should.

His her is Charles Darwin so I am not surprised..

*hero

Not gonna lie, former Maher fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the cougar schoolteachers near guy's teenage grandson.

no one cares about ss you should be shilling for takei who is actually a hebe like milo

Bill playing with the reaper game over

Sweden is so fucked. Sad!

>sexually mature
>pedo

Don't get me wrong, the teacher should be fired, but I find it ridiculous how we class this as the same as people who rape toddlers. 13 year old me would have loved to fuck some of my teachers.

None of this will destroy Bill or George... but it will save Milo.

Bill will also either have to suck his own dick tonight, or defend Milo. It will be interesting at any rate, if he even does the show tonight.

>Bill will also either have to suck his own dick tonight, or defend Milo.

Or he can just ignore he whole thing like he did with the Jenna Jameson playboy accusation

>OLD CLIP

There's newer shit, you know. Skip to 2:39

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGsrCSVpmI#t

It's ok to fuck a 15 year old girl who is drunk on champagne and high on hashish.

We must save him.

Kek needs Bill to redpill those who are not too far gone.

bringing him down along with Milo is the Jewish trickstars attempting to play 5D chess with us.

FOrget that one, he has one from 2016 where he defends a 15 yo having sex with david bowie, and the stupid audience claps and laugh about it

No one cares. A woman sexing a boy is no where near as atrocious as a man sexing a girl. Damn feminist for trying to pretend it's equal.

It's different when the older person is a woman. Yes it's a double standard. No one will care.

>man sexing a girl

He defends that too

>woman sexing a boy

Ya my bad, didn't see that post until after.
I don't think this is a problem here either here.
Lori Maddox also dated Jimmy Page when she was 14.
The girl had quite obviously matured faster than many her age.
Still against the law, the problem is writing a reasonable, adjustable, law and enforcing it.

Nice

Not gonna lie, former ABBA fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching them be the last white musicians in Sweden. But in all seriousness we can't let the refugees near Swedish teenage borders.