Should the be police allowed to be armed? Should they really have to right to carry around literal killing machines?

Should the be police allowed to be armed? Should they really have to right to carry around literal killing machines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD7cfdrWPKw
youtube.com/watch?v=JgpYBV34pec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jawohl Hans

No, If I can't then they can't.

that's fucking pitiful to watch, jesus.

If not guns they need fucking something - embarrassing watching them turn and run from the dude.

That's a result of poor training and not being equipped to deal with the situation. CQB disarming techniques clearly not tought also a simple tazzer would have solved this in seconds. They didn't need guns in that webm. Embarrassing.

...and Europeans call American cops fat, Jesus fucking Christ. Look at the way miss piggy tries macing the perp at 0:08 only to turn tail and hobble away.

Probably for the best they stay unarmed. Have natural selection take its course.

okay ahmed, when someone is hopped up on drugs like PCP a taser, which is not always successful, will not phase them. There are videos that show cops shooting people on PCP not falling down with 10 bullets in them.

What country even is this? Anons have said in the past its the UK but the cop car you can see at times in the bottom isn't one I recognise. Could be wrong though.

move to texas, california is for fags anyway

PCP cannot override muscle reflex under electrical stimulus Tyrone. Christ you're retarded ask a copy there to tazzer you next time you Jay walk.

Only whit hollow points

fuck off shill

And what if a wild gunman shows up?

>hold on a tick there m8 let me call the gun police

>unarmed police
stay cucked, fags

le based police state xD

Doesn't happen often but why stop there what if a wild tank shows up call the tank police?

>the bear with no arms

youtube.com/watch?v=OD7cfdrWPKw

have you surrendered your knives already?

Shill thread. Sage and hide

i like how yanks deal with thugs

sec one starts chimping out,some hero pulls up draws and opens fire and sends that cuck home in a body bag thus taking a scumbag off the street

god bless america

so much cuckness in one webm..

It's easier to get an illegal gun than a tank you idiotic britbong scum.
Every bong cop show I see where they come up on a firearm (or airgun because they can't even tell the difference) they have to call up the special "firearms" cops. A Scot was once telling me about all the levels of "courses" they need to do before they can even drive with the flashy lights on, bong cops are a joke m80

cops here have night sticks,mace and some have tasers

we also have armed coppers also but they only get brought out when there is a firearm crime

UK... why are you so useless... why is this issue not being fixed? Yeah, Brexit is more important than the safety of your citizens and police officers...

>What if
What if we have one of the lowest rates of gun crime in the world? What if maybe just maybe everyone having guns isn't the best idea? What if you're a dog sucking homo?

Why didn't they just rat-pack the fucker?

>when someone is hopped up on drugs like PCP
When somebody is on PCP a child could trip him over.

People on drugs are fucking vegetables.

I assume rat-packing someone means tackling the person with multiple people at once.
While that'd work, one or more of the people are bound to be stabbed by the guy. If he gets tackled, obviously he'll defend himself stabbing anyone in his reach.
That sort of collateral damage is not tolerable.

>low gun crime is the same as no gun crime
>cops shouldn't have guns because guns are illegal anyway

And I love how fervently you peasants defend your gun-free nanny Sharia state. And besides most of the problems with guns in the US are caused by niggers so it's an animal control issue as opposed to gun laws.

t. someone who never had to deal with people on Tilidin, Meth etc.

Between 95 and 2010 police shot and killed 33 people. Almost non existent like Canada.

lol which comedy is this shit

Thanks, dad.

>Should they really have to right to carry around literal killing machines?

Shitskins are armed so they should be.

>russia only know heroin and krokodil

Makes no sense that 6 cops can't tackle one guy to the fucking ground.

It's a cop herder

youtube.com/watch?v=JgpYBV34pec

Dealing with armed criminals whilst you are unarmed is admirable the police in your countries are absolute wimps who need guns to feel safe

Kek. I'd like to see British cops try policing the US for a week. Violent crime would shoot up as fat British cops squeal at the top of their piggy lungs and flee after encountering nig-nogs with Hi-Points.

It takes balls to go into a ghetto and engage in a firefight with an armed nigger gang who'll happily end your life if you so much as disrupt their activities. The same can't be said with a dozen British cops dancing around a darkie with a knife.