User we heard you're Anglophobic, is this true? Anglos just want peace!

user we heard you're Anglophobic, is this true? Anglos just want peace!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
bbc.com/news/science-environment-31905764
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you you fucking Eggleze, you ruined my fucking country

Hahaha, is that a Wagamama's? Such a bizarre thing to post

stop drinking Aryan blood

>Anglo and Jewish girls have the biggest tits
coincidence?

Fuck anglos and fuck brit people.

Rothchild pets.

>"Anglos just want pea-

>left qt
Hnnnng
Would grab a cheeky nandos with

Still a Rothchild pet.

So we rule the world? sounds nice

I myself am Anglo. I'm not some kind of cuck that hates my own kind.

Which one of you pretty things wants to claim my islands?

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ALWAYS WANTED PEACE ME ARSE
This.

mfw Anglo

>So we rule the world?
A pet doesn't rule the world dumb goyim, he serves the master

>Blaming England for the fall of Cyprus
how blue bill can you be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

>tfw the Anglo kill count throughout history is in the hundreds of millions.
>tfw the five Anglo countries are all successful.
>tfw Anglos rule the world 2nd only to the kikes.

>mfw amerianglo

>Anglo Saxon
>Saxon
Germans in denial. Why do you hate Germans Englishniggers, you are basically us.

We are Germans mixed with Romans. We are the true master race.

We're you without the self hatred.

We are the 'improved' version. The ones smart enough to stay on the Jews good side untill the final battle.

Except they're responsible for this shitfest that is Cyprus. They wanted to give Cyprus to Turkey, hence why they labelled the native muslims as Turks.

No we don't

So why do you hate us then? We are the same people.

IMAJUN MAH SOUP WISE WEN THA TULLURENT LIFT ATE MOI JUST BECUZ IM AN GLOW!

You're lack of Roman blood inhibits you from foresight which is why every great empire of yours have fallen in decades.

>Without the self hatred
>bombs Germany
lol. Anglo-Saxon are literally 2 German cities. Angeln and Sachsen

Most of us don't hate you we just really hate merkel, that's how I feel at least.

We don't give a fuck.
Every country hates us.

>thinking Spaniards outrank Rothschilds

>What is heiliges römisches reich
You need to stop the divide and conquer. German tribes need to get together and get rid of everybody else.

Where are the continents you conqured and settled hans?
Oh yeah... Anglos the 'inferior' german offspring did that.

>anglos just want peace
By genociding every single german to get it.

Nobody said that they are inferior. They are Germans coming from Angeln. You simply cannot argue against it. This is the final redpill you guys need to take. German tribes need to fuse into one empire.

This, in WW2 there were even attempts by the nazi ministers to keep England out of the war since they got the same 'heritage'. They laughed about this, since it didn´t have any meaning to them. (Which is obviously understandable)

The Anglo is never able to build anything himself. In the long run, he's not capable of it. I'll come back to this later. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident drinking, slovenly systems of healthcare, sluggish methods of denistry, and disgusting food exist wherever the followers of the Queen rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Anglo law every swan must belong to the Queen as her absolute property, must delay the final extinction of animal cruelty until the monarchy has ceased to be.

Individual Anglos may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the culture paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Anglo is a cynical and dreary culture. It has already spread throughout comedy, raising Blackadders at every step; and where it not for Mr Bean the comedic arts would be far in advance of they are today.

Anglos are Saruman.

Sorry, I don't go well with cucks.

No, yes, yes, no, no. But the dude in the back with no face is scary I might stay away.

Not sorry fuck the french

At Dunkirk the German attack was delayed by a day because Hitler didn't want to massacre fellow Aryans and just wanted the Brits to surrender. Pretty dopey mistake desu.

we are not the same german. we hate you because you are german and cannot except we are better than you.

Yes
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>proceeds to behead the kuffar

Yes and led by Germany I suppose!

Only thing missing here was the 'get rekt #mlg'.

Anglo is more of a meme. DNA studies as of late have shown that even in east england they have at the highest like 40% average german DNA. around 20-30% for others and some are basically all native.

Fuck that.
The germans are long gone now.
They are just a collection of russian rape babies and g.i. foreign franchises.
They have spent all their time since the end of the war destroying their country and culture and trying their damnest to do the same to the rest of europe.
We dont want anything to do with them cunts unless we are allowed to dresden them again.

Destroying themselves.
One word, brexit.

Anglos don't hate Germans, we hate the French

>these are 10/10 women in britbongistan

Dad, Germany is Jewing up a plan to destroy Europe again!

8/10 max

Fuck anglos

>give jews their own country
>stab us in the back

fucking scum

Nah they're 10s here mate. No wonder all of our lads go overseas to find love.

so... whats going on in this thread?

>They are Germans coming from Angeln.
No. You're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/mythsofbritishancestry

>8/10
I am dying!

>Implying I deny my Germanic heritage
I've already taken that redpill mate. Germanic Union when?

No, under a German emperor. Germany needs a purge asap.

If you call UK dad then you must call Germany grandfather.

Fuck off, we don't want you here!You let commies to occupy us!

Germanic Union will only work if England is at the helm. We need to toss out our slut Pedophile German Queen, too. Otherwise we'll end up with EU2.

Makarios didn't wand to join Greece because he loves the soviet cocks it wasn't the British faults

>The truth about British DNA ancestry
We aren't even British. We're immigrants from Northern Germany/Jutland. We have some Brythonic DNA but only about 20% at the most.

>If you call UK dad then you must call Germany grandfather
Hello Dad

Kek
Brexit
Unchaining ourselves from undemocratic technocracy run by and for germany and to the detriment of southern europe.
And you seem to think thats us destroying ourselves.
Ok hans.

Its this mindset that is wrecking your country.
Save achmed the trouble,kill your family and then yourself.

Problem with german politics right now is that we still keep correcting all the WW2 and Weimar stuff. Russia and America still got such a tight grip on our pol-cunts like Merkel that nothing will happen without a revolution since we got globalized like fuck over the last 20-30 years. MCDonalds, Anime and Starbucks everywhere you walk.

Churchill is a jew.

Eh, I'd rather share the throne with Germany. It's how it should have been in the past.

That's not strictly true. Most English people are descended from the same hunter gatherers that were in England thousands of years ago. There's plenty of German(ic) blood kicking around, but not enough to constitute a majority.

I'm anglophile

Technocracy? Are you just randomly slamming your head into a dictionary? First learn what the fuck you´re talking.

Don't be stupid. Germanic =/= German. The Germanic peoples are your predecessors, too. You are not them.

I don't really care. All I see is a Germanic empire. If the head is in England, Berlin or Rome doesn't bother me. As long as there is one empire. But we are getting divided too much by (((them)))

Argentina is quite unique in world history in that you're one of the only countries in the world that managed to make Britain look like the good guy for once.

Which it amazingly enough was.

You are not your grandfather either, but he's still family

Says the chink who, like all chinks, lacks the ability to feel empathy for other humans.

Also, Chinks are no where near as creative as Caucasoids, you have to copy every design because not a single orginal thought is concocted behind your slanted eyes and almost negroid face. Kill yourself, before your Psychopathic self kills a human that's actually worth something.

>latvian flag, latvian scarf.
>brazil shirt

No, they're basically us.

If that were true, we'd look more like the Welsh rather than the Germans or Danes. We'd have Mediterranean dark eyes, dark hair and darker skin which most people in this country don't have.

>britain and germany never teamed up to destroy the eternal frog in WWI

Genetic evidence suggests far higher mixing with Celts than Romans. The Romans actually didn't leave much of a genetic impact on the British gene pool, since they were mostly just governers and soldiers that didn't mix much with the plebs. And even when the soldiers did mix, the soldiers in the Romans empire were drawn from all over the Empire.

I'm nothing like you Frog.

She was at olimpics in Brazil.

Thanks for common law
Thanks for your Morris Minors
Thanks for your double yellow lines
Thanks for that ragtag tongue you call English

And most of all,
thanks for the teaching us the way of Adam Smith

Also, thanks for not completely fucking us over before you had your fair share of buttsex

Can't say the same for the rest

The frog is still germanic. A bit retarded but still one of us.

Maybe you just live in an area that's particularly blonde. In my experience, most English people have brown hair, dark or light. They (we) don't have the sloped brows that the Scandinavians have. Every Welsh or Irish person I know has light eyes, Green or Blue. I'm about 1/8 Irish, and the more Irish part of my family is lighter than my English part.

I am anglo

>Genetic evidence suggests far higher mixing with Celts than Romans
there was almost zero impact from romans. because like you said the soldiers were usually drafted locally.
and its not that you mixed with celts. its that you ARE celts. even after the anglo saxon incursions. you're like 40% germanic at the most. some english hardly have any.
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
bbc.com/news/science-environment-31905764

They're swarthy Latins

Day of the teeth removing soon

i wanna fug the middle one