She has a point you know

She has a point you know...

White people started slavery, war, racism, discrimination and hatred.

Move over white boy, it's /our/ turn now!

B8/10

>She has a point you know
I count 6

We didn't start any of that stuff, we were just the best at dominating shit skins

>(((Goldstein)))

That's called Oikophobia
Look it up amigo

>Goldstein

Why am i not surprised?

>(((Goldstein)))
How is it every single time?

>>>>>>Goldstein

replace white with anything else and tell me why this is allowed.

Honestly not even surprised about this shit at this point

This is how you defeat the (((globalist))) just help him push more and more into retard territory, the normies will wake up.

Yeah, it's not like the Bontu went on a genocide against the khoisan niggers.

It's not like the Barbary Slave Trade was a thing.

It's not like the discrimination and hatred point isn't also covered by the fact that niggers kill other tribes of niggers all the time. Seemingly for fun.

I hope she posts this stuff even more. Normies don't like it.

The blog post was posted by a troll from Sup Forums you fucking idiots

We didn't start any of that... we were just the best at it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

ITT: butthurt white cucks

You're history and you know it. You are too much of wimp dick cuckolds to even reproduce while superior brown cock is attracting white women like crazy

niggers started slavery and it was Islamic Arabs who first started to move them around
war, racism, discrimination and hatred are Tragedies of being

reminder to put "Sage" into the 'Options' field

Nice.

b-b-b-but you're wrong, "white" people didn't start any of those things

but in some countries they DID end them

>article from a 2 years ago

wew.

We are the ones building artificial uteri and sex bots.

Once we get those, it's done. White supremacy and patriarchy will be cemented for eternity.

>White people started slavery, war, racism, discrimination and hatred.
wrong

>Goldstein

that is some low-effort bait. senk yoo come agen!

> Move over
If you want to do something of worth just fucking do it. Stop pretending your race is useless because other people are keeping you down.

>White people started slavery, war, racism, discrimination and hatred.

Now,I know this is ctr bait but
Whites didn't "start" any of those things, they where part of humanity since the dawn of man
Also pull the trigger on every nigger

Do you have a single source to back that up? The title and author is too perfect, it looks too much like bait made by a Sup Forumslack.

I thought the point of diversity was to create stronger genetics

>goldstein

>(((goldstein)))

(((GOLDSTEIN)))

>>(((goldstein)))
Great minds think a-kike

>Goldstein
Every fucking time.

People who support mass immigration are incredibly racist and don't know it, It's the equivalent of saying "your country is shit" "your leader is shit" "the white people will take care of you better any way" we should be sending engineers and workers to improve their living conditions back at home.

it's beyond a conspiracy anymore man. you couldn't make this up if you tried

>slavery
jews
>war
africa
>racism
literally everyone on earth
>hatred
lol how the fuck do you start an emotion?

Fuck white people. White people are the anti-weed race.

(((Diversity))) literally means less White people.

Good thing the fucking disgraceful sacreligious sand nigger is not the real Israel, genocidal fucking Untermenchen. Canaan was Nordic man's slave in ancient Israel and he will be again!

White people are the only ones to have made a serious effort to END war, slavery, racism, discrimination, hatred etc.

omg user you are soooo outdated, it's totally fine to be racist against the white devil. i mean its 2017 lol

Sage this garbage thread.

checked

>white people started slavery

Bullshit! Look at the Bible. Egyptians, Persians, and the Israelites practiced slavery.

>t. LARPing white faggot

para com isso, papai tuga

I like this constructive compassionate suggestion. Well done.

>>>>>>(((Goldstein)))

>White people started slavery, war, racism, discrimination and hatred

Name one race or culture of people which hadn't done any of these things before we did.

This. If you look at history its always the superior ruling the inferior, it has everything to do with inequality. The idea that everyone is equal is a fucking joke. Dont tell me i compare with 50IQ chimps in a substandard continent.

Not to mention that the Ottoman empire slave trade lasted until the 1900s

>goldstein
JUST

and that's why the jew hates whites. war is business. slavery is business. racism is business. discrimination is business. hatred fuels all of them. and if they're ended, how is the jew supposed to make money? through honest work? that won't satisfy his materialistic soul.

Slavery was started by you midget shitskin wanna be whites capturing and selling your shitskinned bros.

Wait so the Egyptians were white? NIGGERS BTFO AGAIN

Troll thread, but you can't refute that argument. 2 catastrophic world wars, slavery as you mentioned, blind hatred as you mentioned, blatant lies throughout history etc...
All in the name of muh familee n futcha genrashun. Lies upon lies. Hell, we're even constantly told that "greed is good", putting penis in another man's rectum is a ok etc...all white abominations. The worst race that has ever graced a planet. There's no rule that says having concrete jungles is the sign of a civilization. Who even came up with that? You guessed it..
Yes, OP. That opinion of >hers is indeed a fact.

>Goldstein