Why do women love to complain about being 'like such a loser queeeen' when its impossible for a girl to go 3 seconds...

Why do women love to complain about being 'like such a loser queeeen' when its impossible for a girl to go 3 seconds without being asked out or validated in some way

What difference does it make to you? Your life would be better if you didn't get mad about shit that has nothing to do with you. It's not like you've ever talked to a woman anyway.

Because they're weak.

The irony is that OP is weak for not thriving when other males around him are.

In case you haven't noticed, plenty of married men don't look like Chad Thundercock.

jesus tom calm down

Because faggots like you give them attention.

And those are exactly the ones that get cucked/cheated on.

Men being brought up to deny their emotions and "toughen up" (as opposed to sharing their feelings and emotionalizing, like women) and therefore being less likely to seek treatment for mental illness is an example of gender roles. AKA patriarchy.

this
OP is a faggot

If you actually believe this you might be autistic

Every time you virgins think like this, you're only thinking of drop dead beautiful women. There are lots of extremely lonely fat/ugly women out there, it's why Tumblr is the way it is.

Rekt

fpbp always

My sister used to do ballet when she was young and all the girls there were constantly "omg I'm sooooo fat" with the sole intention of other girls rushing to defend them against themselves with "omg you're so slim and pretty. I'M so fat!"

My sister was fairly normie though. Most of them got proper-fat and pregnant by the end of highschool. My young cousin (about 15 years younger than me) took up ballet at the same school, and one of the old ballet-mums from my sister's era (my sister who's now in her 30s and married with two kids) still goes to the eisteddfods and concerts to nitpick the costumes and compare them to back in her day.

Women are just fucking sad creatures who shouldn't be left to their own devices.

I don't know or care. Being a woman would suck shit.

u shouldnt get all of your ideas about life and the world from Sup Forums

if I could kill every woman on earth I would. I'll settle for putting them in rape camps.

>2 weeks
wew lad

Oh hi Elliot

feminist shill. Go back to tumblr.

>two weeks

KEK

i bet ugly women get ignored

this fat girl at work has literally no friends

shes fucking fat

>this is what /r9k/ believes

>forever alone females
Are you sure that's not another male?

can you faggots be nicer to women? Obviously they need more validation because men are the strong gender.

Tell her to her face:
>If this is friend zone, you better get the hell out 'a here!

My favorite.

cuck. cuck. cuck.

>usually fit, clean, groomed, and healthy

Pic related.

My life.

This is well written and shockingly true almost every time.

Women are the source of our current victocrat society. When they go "boo hoo" someone else comes rushing to save them. When it became illegal to put them in the corner for "boo hooing" too much, they got worse. And worse. And worse. And worse. And then dudes started copying them, so they got worse. And so on and so forth.

Calm your tits. Women bitch about men so why can't we bitch about them? Bitch.

>two weeks

Fucking lightweight. G-get on my level...

>Just die, you fucking white male

No. To the moment you subhumans have us cornered, no, as long as 10 fucking white men live and breath you will always be lesser.

are you retarded? I'm saying women deserve death.

But they're all horrible fucking people Skylar.

We all know what you're doing.

for the hot chicks that obviously only do it for the attention/ego boost, sure, but there are girls out there that actually enjoy video games.

Most reasonable comment outa 10.

> lonely man
> drinking
We must shut down this kikery

and what is that, shill?

Do you have any evidence for your conspiracy theory?

Listen, you Jewish bulldyke. Stick to make shareblue threads.

Why are there people seriously dumb enough to think that there arent just as many fat, ugly loser women as men?

Who do you think populates Tumblr?

Every single woman is a perfect little princess that doesn't even fart meme.

women are spoiled whores

I don't like shy women. They're a woman they have it piss easy why wouldn't they be speaking and celebrating?

Unless she has a skill in something. But if she doesn't then it's pathetic and your kids are going to be bland and anal and you're going to want to hit them just to see if anything happens.

poor spider

That's true.

typical shill behavior. Once you're found out you resort to petty insults and accusations.

They're hidden away. I know I went to school with a lot of them.

I have been sitting in my apartment for months now. Last time I had an IRL conversation with a person other than a relative was.. two or three months ago.

You don't know what shill means, do you. You shareblue idiots also use "cuck" wrong and pretty much every other terminology. You don't get it

you're shilling for feminism right now you retard. Everyone can see it. it's obvious.

Men don't have to be fat and ugly to become losers.

Yeah I'm a cuck, you're superior though. Never even touched a woman, how could you get cucked?

WTF is shareblue you paid cuck shill

>Why do women love to complain

Because it gets them free attention.

I don't get cucked, I grab em' by the pussy.

Was Schopenhauer a bitter virgin?

Women are coddled as fuck. It's made most of them pure narcissists. Granted, many cucked nu males are nearly as narcissistic.

I'm thinking of writing a book called generation narcissism. Or generation N.

yes

You forgot to take your Seroquel

No one reads books. Just make a YouTube channel like Turd Flinging Monkey.

Women mainly end up lonely because they are whores or bitches. Which causes the men they associate to treat them poorly. Men end up lonely because they are either ugly, assholes, or have no access to a pool of women worth their time. IMHO

>haven't spoken to another person in two weeks

Then how'd he order his drink at the bar??

Sweden is so fucked. Sad!

Body pillows have pussies now?

Liberals are the ones on 10 meds to even out their insanity, I'm fan fuckin' tastic.

First time I see someone mention TFM on Sup Forums

why are you such a huge shill for feminism? are you just that cucked?

got a kek out of me there

I suppose a better way to put it is lonely people are lonely because they are selfish. Their lives are all about what they want and what they need. Even their actions which appear to be overtly meant to make someone else happy are merely shallow and self serving only meant to garner enough affection to make the target of said action associate with them in some way. Real love is unselfish its about truly wanting the best for someone else and being willing to sacrifice of ones self to ensure that the one you love is happy. Unless both parties feel the same way and are willing to give of themselves the relationship is doomed to failure. People today don't know what love is or how to love their lives are only about themselves.

this one is just stupid.

MmmHmm everyone is crazy but you. OK buddy.

It's just another meme drilled into your head by years of kike programming. "If you really love her you'd be OK with Tyrone cleaning them pipes."

>Japan lecturing me on American blacks and racism

There's no English words that convey just how much you should fuck off right now.

Fuck out of here tyrone.

Leave the house. Please. Walk around and go do anything. Buy a newspaper, enjiy a coffee at a restaurant, pick something.

Dude when did I mention race? When did anyone mention race? Please take your meds because you are fucking crazy.

>If you really love her you'd be OK with Tyrone cleaning them pipes
If she was willing to let that happen she didn't love me and we had no relationship. You merely reinforced what I said because this proves you do not know what love is or even understand the concept.

No, I just enjoy fucking with you because you're just that butthurt. I haven't said one thing about feminism but you're such a raging faggot that you assumed I'm supporting them. Making fun of you doesn't mean I'm on their side. It just means that I find both extremes (men hating women and women hating men) equally retarded. I got food now though, so I'm gonna watch a movie and chill. Have a good day sir.

You couldn't possibly of speaking on anything else based on the context of the posts, don't be a goldstein on top of being a proxyfag.

Bring it on you fucking shills.

Holy shit you're fucking nuts lmao

He was vol-cel if he wasn't a queer.

Literally shaking, no doubt.

With laughter, you triggered my timbers all right LOL

You're really upset about me calling out that proxy huh?

Actually this one is accurate for me and my ex-gf. All women ultimately just want attention, and no one else would give it to her.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that men have an almost brotherly bond with each other. We're willing to take bullets for our bros, we support each other through good times and bad. Women will never know what it's like to have friendships like this, they're catty and dramatic, and their friendships are shallow and conditional.

This is why they have difficulty supporting nationalism. There is no drive there to feel part of the tribe.

Nothing wrong with that. Feels confortable living that way

Classic 8mm PROJECTION

thats dark m'erica...

But probably true.

>Angry Redneck learns about Sup Forums: The Post

>two weeks