My job interview question /pol who would you save?

No kidding, we had to discuss this for half an hour. All the learners are trapped in a cave with rising flood water. You can only save them one at a time and the last two will likely drown. What order do you save them in?

First of all, what kind of job?

is this private sector or gov't parasitism?
sounds like makework desu, no professional position of any worth gives a fuck about these bullshit "tests"

What kind of job are you trying to get, user?

Don't try to rescue the others.

>saving the communist
Fag

Save Helen but not Owen.
She will kill herself after so you can kill 3 instead.

Tozo and Helen should die, they have the least amount of people depending on them / they contribute the least to society.

>not hiring american

you're stupid. There's no right answer, this question tests your ability to convince others of your point of view.

The fact you're asking Sup Forums of all places and are devoid of a personal opinion shows you already failed this test.

cuck

you ignored the important part

tozo is a gook, helen is a woman

save the white males

>6 - The most people depend on him now.
>5 - People may end up depending on him.
>2 - She has done nothing wrong.
--------
>1 - She knows she is a cheater but she has children.
>3 - He is cheating on his wife but he has severed his country.
------
>4 - Communist Kaffir

Tough choice between 3 and 1.

The details of each character are irrelevant. I would sort them in order of height (or some metric which is an increasing function of both height and lung capacity), and save the shortest ones first. In that way, I maximize the total mumber saved.

I would Drown Jobe even I was able to save all 6. This would prevent him from indoctrinating his siblings into communist idiocy.

kill edward for being a freemason and helen for cheating on her husband, save nip, church black, the scientist and british dude

mental health work. these are suppose to be real people.

He convinced me this test is a bullshit waste of time

Identity politics and this shit in this is irrelevant. Best option is to disregard the hypothetical information on the sheet and save them in the order they happen to be in. Even Owen's caving shit is irrelevant as they are trapped anyway.

oh shit, thought they were married

>2
>6
and that's it

The commie and the whore die.

Draw straws

Problem solved

save yourself first.
then save edward, fuck the rest.

First the young girl, since she can still breed. Last the old woman, shes already done his job in this world..

And by what criterion are you supposed to pick whom to save? How is this ever relevant to the job? Is this some kind of medical ethics test?

the youngest two, easy question

DEVILISH

i'd get all caught up in the technical details.

why can i only save one at a time?
what tools do i have access to?
once i save one, can they help?
where is the exit point?

Kill interviewer and the guy to my left. Take job after everyone flees.

Literally only 3 and 1 are a dififcult choice but most likely 3 would have to drown on the basis he's cheater but has no children.

What kind of gestapo nazi test is this? Like wtf, user? What is the job?

This test disgusts me.

The fact that anyone can even think they are the arbiter of life and death is fucking retarded. Tozo's life is literally just as valuable in God's eyes than that fucking nigger communist.

The only way, if two absolutely must die, is to throw dice, draw straws, etc., or have them fight for who wants to live most, or have them decided among themselves who wants to martyr. But to have someone decide who lives and dies is entirely fucked up. And shame on the employer for even presenting some fucking situation like this.

I bet this job is for an ice cream truck driver or something retarded.

>Now you have to also do the interviewers job

>Value of life to God
We are not asking God, we are asking you.

Helen, Owen, Paul and Edward

All foreigners need to die

Grab Tozo first, she probably weighs like 70 lbs being an Asian, minimal effort. Hope to bang later.

Grab Edward and Paul next. Older, but most needed for society.

Grab Owen last, if he wants the old Helen, he can get her himself.

Fuck the commie.

No shit you dumbfuck inbred Afrikaner. That's not the point. The best answer is to not even participate in such a stupid fucking test where you pretend to be God, deciding who lives and who dies as if YOU are the perfect arbiter of morality, virtue, etc.

1 2 4 3 5 6

This.

Save the rich nip, get a hefty reward from her father and later that night from her.

The others don't matter, they all sound like failures in life, but I'd probably save the patriot as thanks for his service. What Irish guy isn't a drunk anyway?

The only good answer.
All the others have failed. Save the waifu and the polak.

I would save the factory owner.

he brings the greatest benefit to the community

and then the young japanese woman

Nvm 4 is a political ideologue

1 2 3 5 6 and Zyklon B the cave

This was pretty easy to do. Helen and Owen can romantically die together, and Helen's kids can be put up for foster care. Their mother is a selfish person, which would most likely extend to her parenting skills as well. I figure it is a better gamble putting them in foster care than it is for them to remain with her. Owen most likely has PTSD, and is knowingly committing adultery, it says a lot about a person's character.

Nobody said that Mr.62%.
Nobody is perfect,nor do we have perfect morals. That, however, we do not have any morals nor doesnt mean we cannot apply them in daily life as we see fit.

I will save those as I see fit, if you don`t like apply you morals to me by way of force or stop being a weak poofta.

Whoops, I'm dumb. Order should be 4, 6, 2, 5.

if you think that you clearly don't have a clue see

I would saveTozo and Helen.
Tozo's father would repay me handsomely and I would probably get laid with her as well.

Jobe's parents probably died of AIDS so he and his fellow apes are going to die soon too.

I would save Owen but Helen needs to redeem herself with his death.

Paul should have his hands chopped off for stealing so he's pointless.

Edward. Old. Boring.

The last guy is not a failure.
He's the only winner of them.

Youngest to oldest is only correct answer.

Owen, then Paul to help pull people out, then Edward. Then as the water rises save Tozo so she is really gratefull. Tell Jobe to try to hold Helen above the water as long as possible then see if you can save Helen.

Owen needs to be a hero otherwise he's useless, perfect to save him fist even if he cheated. Paul has some of the same motivations plus he and Owen are the most likely to have medical skills. Edward has the second largest contribution to the community at large, plus it's another set of strong shoulders to help pull. Tozo is young enough that a brush with death might help her strive to make her life count, plus gratitude from her or her father might go a long way. Helen has already had children and otherwise would most likely lead to the disintegration of her family. She literally had no known valid excuse for cheating and her death would only affect 3 people badly, her life might affect those same 3 kids just as bad.
Don't get me started on the foreign commie trying to change a country he doesn't belong in. I'd push him back in.

Oh look, a datamining thread.

5, 3, 4, then cut the rope and throw 4 off the cliff.
Everyone but Paul and Owen are legit biowaste.

Being forced to save someone is a violation of the NAP. Shoot the interviewer.

You don't have to pretend to be God to participate in the test. Don't worry, it isn't blasphemy to engage in a hypothetical situation where you are in a position to arbiter fate.
There have been actual situations where a person has had to decide whether someone lives or dies without God actually intervening.

4 first, youngest male, able bodied and responsible (taking care of rest of family members and has community oriented feelings) - will help you save the rest

5, Paul next

6 Edward next

regretfully save 1 Helen last, she's a cheating whore but has 4 kids to take care of, with the youngest being 7 months. Her dying would have an incredibly negative impact on the youngest kids. Hopefully she see's Owen dying as a sign from god that she's lucky to be alive and will go back to focusing on her family. If not, then her own misery would have done herself in anyways.

Owen is a piece of shit for cheating on his wife and has nobody that directly relies on him, so he's the lesser of the two.

who the fuck cares about a 19 year old rich jap girl

Nice try Jobe we all know commie's aren't people

>saving a literal commie with 11 siblings

Helen, Paul, Edward, Jobe. I would still try to rescue the other ones though, first Tozo and then the cheating faggot

>Mr. 62%
>meanwhile, South Africa is 10% white
Wew. Inbred logic everyone.

Women and children first so 1 and 2 first.

Then I'd save Jobe and Owen as they're responsible for other children.

Paul's divorced, isn't responsible for any others.

Edward has lived long enough and his children are old enough to care for themselves and his wife will be taken care of by them.

This is the only correct answer

No goals given. You can either formulate them as team, do it yourself and convince the rest or go with anothers persons goals. In order to make a sane decision, this needs to happen. It can be used to see which applicant best fills the position.

The frog here kind of got it right. Even though his perspective is kind of narrow and cynic

Go from lightest to heaviest. Helen is definitely a fat piece of shit so she goes last.

>save a negroid commie
>save a cheating whore that vote left
>the only correct answer

blah blah
there is no other answer than whoever lends him/herself first to be rescued; in times of crises and implied time constraint only actions count, there is no room for thinking

that said, I'd personally drown the communist

Don't see why any if you wouldn't save the mother of young kids first

Try telling that to your potential employer.
Jobless huemonkey

plz go and stay go.
Commies are death, he is a foreign Commie with a huge army.

Not even, it`s 8.4%.
I'm still whiter than you.
I can trance my heritage back a 1000 years.

>Helen's kids can be put up for foster care
You don't realise how much damage that would do to those kids?

Now you gotta convince 4 other persons that you are right. That's the real challenge

You save the closest one as fast as you can and continue along this line until it's done, the water is rising there's no time to study their backgrounds.

The wealthy, because I want a fucking job afterwards.

realtalk, how many nips have you laid while being in sunrise land?

probably less damage than having a whore for a mother.

In order:
>Edward
>Owen
>Helen
>Paul
>Tozo
>---

this is a test to determine to see who can lead group discussion , listen to others, get other peoples points of views, put it all together and convince everyone to ageee, while comprimising.
there is no correct answer. being over bearing is a fail. recognizing the task for what it is, facilitating group discussion and including everyone while not being stubborn yourself is a pass. its quite easy to see who the most competent person is.

>I would Drown Jobe

I would love to see the reaction of the interviewer.

TOZO A QT

>Saving a Communist

Never mind who would I save, your application would be going straight in the bin.

What the fuck is this even supposed to gauge? Looks like a trap. Drown them all and walk out.

I'd save the rich gook because maybe she'd marry me as thanks and we'd go on zany anime adventures.

Let the rest drown to make her think that you could only save her and she was special or some dumb shit.

>the last two will likely drown
>only enough time for four trips
Interview answer:
trip one- rescue Owen
trip two - Owen and I save Paul and Edward
trip three - Owen and I save Jobe and Tozo
trip four - I rescue Helen

Real answer
Owen, Paul, Edward, Tozo

Helen is trash and Jobe is probably a nigger
Tozo's dad might reward me for saving his daughter.

The japanese qt comes first, then the war hero drunk, then the researcher, then the Freemason.
Nigger commie scum and cheating whore are left to drown.
If the nigger tries to use the whore's body as a raft to make it out, I bash his head in with a stone.

>who the fuck cares about a 19 year old rich jap girl?

I was totally going to save her until I got to the part about her "high-born suitors."

Maybe these rich suitors can save your drowning ass, you fucking expensive whore.

Owen will take care of her kids. Better than have a traumatized, depressed mother. Even better if she's married, then the husband handles the kids. Save Tozo for the sweet nippon life-debt samurai money.

2 and 6.

1 and 3 would literally dick around.
3 drinks and it's a persistent problem. Out.
4 sounds like an extremist in many aspects.
5 Seems based, but shoplifting means insta-kicked.

As for the two remaining. 6 is old, but he's good, experienced and reliable.
2 may not be as capable as 6 and doesn't really need the job. So my first option is 6.

>choosing the commie nigger over the veteran who loves kids

Save Tozo, the rest die.

Have you not thought about saving her and become the suitor just like in my hentai drawings.

The half hour you spend arguing over who to save likely mean that the two will die for sure. In these situations, it's better to be swift.

6 is the only decent person

"I'd save the first four to make it to me; the first ones I could reach."

That's my answer. The rest is a philosophical conundrum. In a rescue situation I would not have the time or inclination to put a value on people.

Read between the lines:

Helen - Sexually active single mom on welfare.
Hero of the left... Must be saved

Tozo - Wealthy, important, high-born suitors, not just attractive but outstandingly so...

Muh patriachchy... Dead

Owen - Heroic military veteran who drinks.

Ticking time bomb... Dead

Jobe - Clearly the black guy, immigrant and communist orphan.

Save him or be a racist fascist.

Paul - Autistic idiot-savant.

Gotta save him of course or you just hate the handicapped and want to put them in extermination camps.

Edward - Capitalist, employer, conservative...

Dead

Helen: I'd like to say 4th but my penis and/or male instinct will go Tozo. So Helen 5th.
Tozo: 4th or 5th.
Owen: 3rd spot or 2nd. Did good in the army, helps young people and with proper help can overcome his personal demons
Jobe: Last because communist. Would get saved sooner if he wasn't a communist.
Paul: 1st spot. Rabies treatment is top tier awesome. Not too many die to it but that has the greatest long term impact. Think 26,000 or more died in 2010 to rabies worldwide.
Edward: 2nd spot or 3rd. If he dies the employees will probably get a new boss but he's responsible for a lot of people and left a positive impact.

Save Jobe and let him fuck my wife

If there were 5 free slots, I would save everyone except 4. Though, its not an easy solution.
Depends on Tozo's and Helena's personal qualities

>Crisis happens, limited time

Excuse me tell me your life story so I can decide who will die today.

Why wouldn't you save him? He has paid several visits to Russia and loves communism

I'd save Paul. The rest can drown.

I'd save Edward too, but he's a Jew.

Team up with ex-soldier.
Kill all others with ex-soldier's help.
Build raft from their bodies.
Float to safety.
Parts of 'raft' can be eaten in emergency.

Onward... for the Empire.

How does that make him an useful society member?
Even if he would wear an ushanka hat and have a balalaika in his hands, the researcher and the business owner are (probably) more valuable