DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)
youtube.com/watch?v=DHyUYg8X31c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS

why did she lose then

Trump is president.

it was proven that at least 2 million votes were from illegals, and some states had more votes than voters

she lost even when she was cheating

hillarybeattrump.org/

>Leftists implying the popular vote ever counted
It's just a gimmick for news outlets. It has literally never determined our President.
Leftists don't even know how their own voting process works, until it backfires on them
hahahahahaha

>Good thing we choose the winner by popular vote.

>got banned on 55chan
>sjwchan with 0 pph
>comes to shill on Sup Forums

Have you considering kill yourself today?

Ironic shitposting still is shitposting.

IGNORE AND SAGE SHILL THREADS

sure champ

>Brazilian Shill claims alternate reality to be true.
Options: sage

*looks at flag*
DISCARDED

>muh 6 million...

Get over it.

A fucking lego spaceman

SAGE

Same old copy / pasta

sage and hide.

This. Trump may be in the office but he is NOT my president. Hillary had the election stolen from her through an archaic and overlooked stipulation in the outdated Constitution. Regardless of what anyone says she is always going to be Madame President to me!

you don't understand how voting works you liberal retard

its not by popular vote its down to number of representatives you have in an area

like say for every 10 people the is a representative and they have to chose from red or blue and in order to win the respective party needs 6 or more to win

but we know the world is not perfect some places there 80 people so 8 reps for 80

you get the idea

SPBP

>Ummm
> sweetie
> SIX MILLION
> drumpf
>I laugh HARD in their face
> educate them with the facts
>herstory

>MUH SIX GORILLION VOTES

Hey you coon you will never be white you know?

sage
also,
>six SQUIDILLION

> sheepfuckerland

Always about the six million with you people.

she stole 3mil illegal votes in california

your standard of winning excludes the majority of the country. it's about representation of all 50 states and not just some dense population centres vote.

are you retarded?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's not a democracy, fool
It's a republic.

Fuck Blumpf!

Fuck Troumph!

Fuck Xumpf!

Fuck Qumpf!

>Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

you're wrong sweetie, she won by six hundred and sixty six GORILLIAN votes, more votes than any other president who didn't contest the results has ever won and than not won by

a historic moment for winners who lost

Um sweetie, you cant change the rules after you loos. Sorry but you might want to go back to school and take US history over.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

I never voted for Dlumpf either! I hate Crumpf!

>muh popular vote

This is like claiming you won a game of Chess just because you captured more pieces.

FUCK DRUMPFKINS

AND FUCK

WHITE

""""""PEOPLE"""""""

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

>known democrat voter fraud
>votes by illegals
>soros made voting machines
>shilling by entire kike media of western world
>she still lost

kek suck my fucking dick you useless sack of ducking cum.

Really corrects your record doesn't it?

Fucking retard. Electoral Collage is what counts and it was put in place for a reason by The Founding Fathers. However, putting aside your total ignorance, if Killary Clinton had won without a majority of the popular vote, you would not have been complaining about it, right. Fuck you hypocrite.
sage

how scared are drumpfkins right now

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>SIX MILLION

Um, no sweetie. It was first to 270, in which Trump clearly won.

Especially since Hillary conceded.

>Be American politician
>Get the most votes
>Beat opponent by largest margin in History
>Be internationally loved
>Be well respected worldwide
>Lose

Literally if you beat your enemies they win. How do Americans on Sup Forums justify this?

kek

Honestly, now that the illegal turned amnesty voting block is dead for the Democrats what is their next move? Next I guess the left will be wanting robots to have voting rights....

Thank God for Tay!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)

youtube.com/watch?v=DHyUYg8X31c

This. She lost a rigged election... Mfw

If you kill your enemy they win

Never clicked on one of these breads, never understood the meme, I mean
>Hillary won
But the trumps sitting in the Oval Office?
Maybe I'm just dumb, but looks to me like trump won.

time to place your bets gentlemen, on how much she will have won by after eight years.

I hate this meme too, why are Americans so willing to hold onto the ancient roman meaning for republic, but don't accept the ancient meaning for liberal......

Yea, and Ulfric Stormcloak is the true High King.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SWEEEEEEEEEETIE

But he is

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrived, the Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

>tfw real life ulfrick stormcloak won the presidency

Skyrim is for the burgers

No. Thalmor plant more like

You sound like a cunt, andddddd Brazil kek

Implying ulfrick gives a fuck what happens to the rest of tamriel

>sweetie

Fucking larping faggit.

Kill yourself.

still lost tho
sage

Well you see, some people in the US grew up without their parents ever telling them "No". So, when they don't get their way, they kick and scream until they do.

">"*

>get like that getting unnoticed

REMEMBER THE SIXTY GORLIION JEWS WHO DIED VOTING FOR KILLARY!

Oh, really wow. That's the first word my children learnt. The word literally can save a kids life.
> child playing with power point
> NO
> child not barbecued
How did these kids survive?

Yea I know, autism at it's finest.

>muh 6 gorillion

Too bad they don't give participation trophies for 2nd place, huh.

The electoral college system was put in place to balance out the population size disparity between the massive number of faggoty liberals in California, to small areas with a handful of hardworking farmers.

Anyone who tries to undermine the results of a democratic election in their own country, should be labeled as a domestic terrorist, and put away forever.

What are these Lesbocrats doing on Sup Forums?

It's funny cause that massive major is fleeing the country for Canada.

>Ummm... no sweetie

inb4 300 replies

It almost feels too easy now.

>losing an election rigged in your favor
#justhillarythings

You sir, you get a cookie.

Do you believe the shit that flows out of your mouth?

Nice.

>Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.
>She is the true winner.
Ummm... no sweetie.

Why don't mods delete these types of threads?

I see them day in day out. Don't people get tired of these threads?

/thread

Have a (you).

>Cities only accept ultra high IQ, super evolved, super educated people.
>Please explain ghettos.

This. So. Much

Ohh shit, I had forgot about that bitch.

What ever happened to her after she lost that election? (The second one.)