Non-binary gender people don't deserve their own bathro-

Non-binary gender people don't deserve their own bathro-

>people

I dont see any problem

Just move from multi-stall bathrooms to multiple single-unit lavatories like family bathrooms.

>All problems solved.

>people

>boy with hips as broad as his shoulders
10/10 fuccboi body

The trans people were paving the way for desexualizing nudity and making it a normal part of life. Soon we would have had communal locker rooms and could focus our attention on more important things.

>the GOP doesn't give a fuck about trans people, they just want to polarize leftists into looking like degenerates to Middle America that has a hardon for traditional gender roles, but elected a dude on his third whore wife.

Gas them

Third option: get over your mental illness

get over your internet addiction and go date girls.

>If you pass as a female go the the women's wc
>If your manjaw is the size of a boat go the men's wc and just use the stall
If you're cute post boipuccy desu.

fpbp

If they want neutral bathrooms then why do they instead spend all their time trying to let trans use the opposite bathroom of their sex?

Tough shit. You must fit in with the rest of society, society shouldn't bend the rules just for you, you freak

literally all these faggots had to do was keep their fucking delusions to themselves.

come back to reality

You have a penis. Go into the room made for penises.

Nerds get beat up too, but you don't see nerds complain, whine and bitch for their own private toilets, do you?

Also, stop cutting off your penis, you insanely retarded piece of shit.

They have their own special bathroom here, don't they everywhere?

The vast majority do, considering the people on Sup Forums probably take 30 minute diarrhea dumps 4x a day, you've almost certainly shared a bathroom space with somebody that is trans. Politicizing all this shit is what Trump did to get people riled up for election purposes. It's not 8d chess it's retarded, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR 5-15 YEARS AND TRUMP IS WORRIED ABOUT TRANNY BATHROOMS. He's not a god-emperor he's a 2 bit troll gone 8 bit.

Only rarely will you see a third one just for the handicapped in burgerstan because all the normal gendered bathrooms are designed to be handicap accessible.

Shouldn't we encourage the voluntary castration of the mentally ill?

Some people are born with a dick, others with a vagina. Why can't you faggots respect that? Gender isn't a choice, it's a role you're given at birth by God. If you want to pretend you have a vagina or dick fine, but keep that shit in doors.

>Non-binary gender

FAKE NEWS

they deserve to be cured of their mental illness and that is all they deserve

>deserve

There already is a third gender bathroom, its called the hospital.

We live in a country with freedom of expression. That means people get to express themselves in weird ways you don't want to understand. It's all a part of the game. Also, the game.

If I look like a dude, i'll go to the men's room, If I look like a chick I'll go to the womens room, if I look like a bearded lady, I'll go to the mens room, if I look like a trap, i'll to to the womens room, and if I look like Jack Septiceye i'll just shoot myself.

I leave my room once a week to go to uni and even today I went to take a shit in one of the toilets. The whole corridor was empty, the toilet was empty, I spent a good 10 minutes there and didn't see a soul.
I don't get why are people so obessed with bathrooms.

if you have a penis, use the mens bathroom. if you have a vagina, use the womans bathroom.

what is so fucking difficult for people to understand?

Yo, y'all are probably a bunch of outcasts. If you were on a liberal college campus, trans people would probably actually go out of their way to be accepting of you if you would just shut the fuck up about "mudskins" and "pizzagate" for a minute and put the potato chips down. Go make friends children.

>dress up as nazi
>claim sexual orientation is hitler-kin
>get discriminated against
>???
>profit

>1 post by this ID

The only reason you'd get beat up in a bathroom is if you're getting fucking robbed, and that has nothing to do with your mental illness. Nobody who isn't a mentally retarded danger to society waits around in bathrooms to beat trannies up. I wish they would shut the fuck up with this argument already.

How long until these "people" are made to walk on the road? They should be thankful they're even allowed in public places. You know the truth is, if they just acted even half normal and quietened down once someone has giving in to their monthly whim, people wouldn't give a fuck about them. The difference is they keep going back and back and back, constantly getting on the case of everyone who disagrees with them. They've unironically became the "intolerants" they've complained about for years. One day they'll find out that calling someone a "fascist" doesn't keep people in their place as much as violence does.

I'm a tranny and I think non-binary is the biggest bullshit in the universe

There's only male and female

How about executions for the mentally defunct? I think that works best for everyone

Those birthing hips indicate that this individual is a female and thus she should enter the girl's bathroom. What about this concept do people find so difficult to understand?

hi blaire

>trans people would probably actually go out of their way to be accepting of you
I don't need aceptance from this. This is a vindictive creature, full of violence, jealousy and bile.

If this thing gets beat up, it's because it wore retarded clothes and weirdass lipstick.

There are other marginalised people in our society who get beat up, but they suck it up and do something about it, instead of demanding their own toilets.

Go into whatever bathroom you look like and accept the results

Its not as if trans people never used public bathrooms before the issue became public - anyone really pushing the bathroom issue is an insane and moronic virtue signaller

They just used the appropriate one, knowing that if they didnt they would face either the store security or perhaps violence. All was as it should be! Now though uppity cunts have the lovely fall back of "oppression" and "phobic" combined with severe entitlement so the hon in a dress with a cinder block jaw and whiskers can piss in the girl's bathroom and no one better be upset

God damn just use the fucking family bathroom you cunts, or piss before you leave

The solution is adult diapers. They will probably like it anyway since they're already degenerates

This desu

At most in the men's you would get looks and maybe a comment from Billy the truck driver about your ass.

I don't like Blaire White, her head is too far up her own ass. She tries too hard to be tranny milo

>Not working out for the Bathroom Blood Games

What a fag. We would never let it be apart of the Texas BBG association

>the rules
Can't decide if paki or drooling inbred anglo subhuman.

You have to be really fucking insufferable person to get beat up every time you go to public bathroom.

Guys don't even interact in men's rooms.
You stare at the wall until you're done, and then wash your hands while trying not to look at anyone's dick.
You'd only get beat up FOR trying to look at someone's dick.

so you want half as many bathrooms where the only advantage is that people have their own sink.

why not just have unisex bathrooms

DENMARK LMAO I LOVE YOU

Sup Forums doesnt seem to realize that when a trans person does quiet the fuck down and act normal, you become unaware of the fact theyre trans

The boy-to-girl who shaves and actually wears make up and has gone through extensive procedures to look female...Looks female, unless youre really trying to spot something wrong. And if theyre as normal as a trans person could be, they wouldnt be shouting about it from the rooftops. Theyd just be living life visibly appearing to be as any other woman.
This is much more true for FtM trans people because its far easier for them to look normally male.

If trans people are doing it right you dont know theyre trans, and therefore the only trans people you see are the ones majorly fucked up.

Maybe if you weren't such a faggot, you wouldn't be mistreated. It's fucking natural selection, men who don't serve their biological purposes do not get to carry on their lineage, and shouldn't have to be supported by the rest of the tribe.

Trans people are some of the most vile bigoted annoying and violent people out there.

The M2F are like gorillas in a dress and will hulk smash you at the drop of a hat.

The F2M all have something to prove and think being a violent cunt is what being a man is all about.

I have known several, they are all insufferable, would recommend you avoid them.

ugh, you say anything that encourages people to lighten the fuck up and they google up some bile. I fucking hate you all.

>less than 1% of the population.
>have society bend over for a miniscule minority
>trannys scientifically proven to gravitate towards one gender or the other
this debate is so cancerous it is beyond stupid

We have this invention called a "Bath-room stall" that lets people do their business either when they are pooping, are a woman, or if they are self-conscious. Literally all you have to do is go into a stall, do your business, and leave.

"transgendered" bathrooms are fucking stupid.

What if we pumped men that think they're women full of testosterone, and women that think they're men full of estrogen?

This picture is what happens with normal dudes as well. If you go into the girls bathroom as a ("cis") guy, they freak.

Similarly, start shit in the men's room and touchin people inappropriately like flamboyant fags do and someone is gonna hit you

>electronic black dildo in background

>Not having a "Who can pee the highest" competition.

>men can't control themselves and will beat up transfolk
bigoted misandry tblgqh

What can't I Park here if I feel handicapped?

>anyone really pushing the bathroom issue is an insane and moronic virtue signaller
>God damn just use the fucking family bathroom you cunts

Couldn't have written a better post myself.

non-binary people are less than 1 percent of the population,they dont need a their own bathroom

plus there are already plenty of unisex single bathrooms places already

plenty of public restrooms already have these, like most food places for one

>mfw living on a liberal college campus and tried making friends with a tranny but they were an insufferable cunt

Nerds do have a private bathroom, retard. It's called peeing before you leave and pering when you get home

Unisex=/= nonbinary

this

im a fucking tranny and I just used the mens bathroom until i actually looked like a girl, and ive never had a single problem

>tried making friends with a cissy but they were an insufferable shitlord

But this proposition also applies to every beta weirdo which is anyone here. I dont know how pol could do anything but empathise.

nonbinary=/=real

I can't even pee when people I don't know are standing near me.
I always pay too much attention to them to make sure I'm not attacked.

Gimme the fem pen.

fucking this

Why would we beat them up?
Implying I would't rather rape that boipucci.

How is this a difficult decision? Who on earth would rather get beat up over getting bitched out by a couple of cunts?

OMG did you just assume his gender?
>I literally can't even

most of the trannies are not androgynyous young boys though, they're generally old, fat disgusting tumblr freaks, most of the chavs would probably beat them up

Yes, but usually it's only the sink which is common.The cubicles are assigned to one gender.

> There exists a valid solution
> leftists not satisfied

>bathroom space
What is with liberals/leftists/cultural Marxists and their obsession with the word "space"?

Just go to the bathroom according to your genitals. Your gender is intact and nobody gets mad.

so a male faggot enters the bathroom and people will automatically beat him up? if he's got a cock he will go on the right, if not, he'll go in the left one

I'm not an outcast fuckwit, plenty of friends and when I was in uni I was well known and liked. Knowledge is knowledge and shitskins and pedos are subhuman, how does acknowleding that make me more of an outcast than some fucking freak that cut their dick off because they were batshit?
>Sup Forums is always right, and degeneracy is always wrong faggot

Disabled toilets already exist

I think most girls couldn't relax in a stall with a bunch of guys walking around so I can understand it
also if you look feminine enough no one will bat an eye at you in the female toilet, if you look like fucking guliani in his drag then people in the male toilet won't bat an eye just think that it's a weirdly dressed guy

you're a fucking idiot ok? just accept it.
this bullshit is around since 2012, trump started his campaign in 2015

do people actualy just beat people because o how they look? does that kind of shit still happen? like i could understand mean remarks and disgusted looks at gross looking people but like actual beatings?

That's a bicycle handle you fucking faggot.

Those rooms are compfy as fuck and they are required in most buildings. Just say trannies are allowed in since gender dysphoria is a mental handical, and the problem is solved.

The thing is, I doubt the sjws really want to solve the problem. They want it to continue so that they could virtue signal about something.

Well they want to be special and the world to cater to them, so I assume a few will beat themselves up and then tell us all how cis males wouldn't let them piss.
I've literally never seen anyone get beaten up in the bathroom, worst they'd get is mocked.
Rightly so too these fuckers need psychiatric help.

>wants to defend people opressed by society
>tries to offend people here calling them social outcasts

libruls. not even once.

So we are going to cater to every minority?

Why don't the morbidly obese get their own seats on a plane?

Why don't disabled people in wheel chairs get their own bathroom?

ANY FORM OF OPPRESSION IS BAD SO WE MUST BE 100 PERCENT EQUAL AT ALL TIMES OR I WILL SCREECH AUTISTICLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Non-binary gender people
´Why are you making up words?

you've never seen chavs? getting into fights and picking on weak/weird people is their favourite, not that you'd run into them in downtown la in the toilet of a starbucks during mid day but in like denver or something when it's getting dark and you look like a weirdo then yeah good chances you'll lose some teeth

Kys fgt

There are three genders OP
1.Male
2.Female
3. Mentally ill

this is a thing I always wanted to know:
of a guy "becomes" a woman or viceversa, why should he/her wants a third bathroom?