What Uni do you Sup Forumsacks go to, and how bad is it there?

What Uni do you Sup Forumsacks go to, and how bad is it there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9i3ey_T1UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

University of Leeds, UK

Crawling with liberals and anti-trump protests

Colorado school of Mines

About as uncucked as a college can be. It's entirely STEM with one exception (economics), and with us being one of the premiere petroleum engineering programs in the country, we have a lot of republicans if only because democrats launched a holy war against oil and gas. November 9th there were trump hats everywhere.

Too bad I'm a CS pleb, one of the few departments on campus that's liberal like other colleges.

Imperial College London

Nobody who I've ever had the displeasure of associating with really cares much about Politics to the point that they'd be butthurt about anything

feels good man

University of Washington Tacoma. Proper Grammer is racist here and I'd get culturally enriched with a knife if I ever wore my MAGA hat on campus.

At least I'm using my GI bill and found a 8/10 slam piece that isn't a bleeding heart liberal

Embry-riddle aeronautical university
Pretty decent, I've seen people wearing MAGA hats openly with no backlash from the 4 liberals on campus who are actually paying the obscene tuition for a "communications" major

>rural and suburban retards
>going to uni

no

Sup fellow bear

Shit senpai what degree are you doing?

Aeronautical Engineering, probably why nobody is really bothered with Politics

Do you go to ethos?

St Edwards university in Austin, pretty good

U of Maryland. Online. MBA without all the pesky human interaction. Feels comfy.

Never been

University of Waterloo.

Engineering/Math school, so it's not too bad. Lots of asians and brown skins though.

Thank you for your service. I mean that.

Public university in Maryland

just like every other liberal college campus pretty much, lots of poos, changs, and kimchis though

Mechanical engineering major

>France
>Private engineer school
>Bretty gud.
Despite a national 40% youth unempoyment I found a job in months and I am now in the 25% most paid workers.

Still, I would make twice as much living in government housing with 3 wifes and 21 kids.

Aberystwyth

U of Helsinki

Typical combination of SJWs commies and faggot antifa.
Fortunately in the natural sciences campus some of the staff is seriously redpilled and the antifaggots don't even try to come here very often

Oxford. It's fine.

You might as well as got it at your local community college mate no one takes ucf seriously

Texas A&M. Wouldn't have it any other way.

University of Nottingham
Full of chinks.
One of them with crippling autism.

Never seen any extreme liberal sperging other than a french Machine Learning professor throwing a spergout when trump won.

I went to A&M for grad school, it's not anywhere near as conservative as I'd been led to believe, tons of cucks there.

YorkU
Professors and most Ta's are libtards but surprisingly i met some people who hate liberalism

Northeastern

>Being in college
in all seriousness, anyone been to Full Sail, is it bad? I'm planning on going there once I'm able too

You ain't seen chinks until you go to beeston or should I say beijing. Is ocean still a pissy shithole?

>Implying polacks talk to other people IRL and therefore could be bothered when discussing politics
Wew lad

I have two friends that went there. No complaints from either one.

Bath, England. It's great.

When is a nightclub not a pissy shithole?

University is for fags.

Finished highschool.
Learned a trade.
Got a job.
Got a wife.
Got a kid.
Got divorced
Got middle-aged.
Got fired.

UNIVERSITY IS FOR FAGS!

Stanford senpai

Lots of libs, but people are surprisingly openminded once you talk to them in person.

In Portugal maybe, but in other more relevant countries you need to go to Uni to do anything good.

Illinois State University. Only one protest on trump's election victory and a faggot waving a sign around, so better than expected.

Also go to Leeds, it's a liberal shit pit. That huge banner saying "resist Trump" hanging above the union entrance with left wing propaganda all over the place. Nobody at Leeds uni even has a local accent. It's either posh southern twats or foreigners.

Fuck off kys

I can't say ive ever been to a club apart from ocean where the most putrid pungent smell of decade old carpet piss hits you as soon as you enter

How was FMOTQ?

Nice

Kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=m9i3ey_T1UA

didn't go. pretty filthy event if you ask me

Ewww.... Tacoma

Stanford grad here

its pretty bad

>Not participating in old traditions

Next you're going to tell me you don't go fountain hopping at the Claw senpai smdh

OP here. Visiting Minnesota State University- Moorhead-- an old college I attended for two years. Pic related

I'm at the Technischen Universität Dortmund. It's pretty cucked here. The Gay-Movement invited the AfD to talk about some topics. Left cucks just yelled "REFUGEES WELCOME" and no discussion came up. Everyone thinks this is how a democracy works: Yell at other opinions. From this point I knew I would vote for the AfD.

Nice to see another one of us here. Yeah it's bad but honestly if you talk to people in person they're not as nutso as on the internet.

UT.

It's a liberal hell here. Myself and a good amount of others quietly support President Trump.

In fact there's another protest happening here in Austin tomorrow.

I went fountain hopping actually. That's fun.

Do you know Amanda Fenn?

I graduated Cornell University in 2011, the same place that had "campus CRY-INS" after Trump was elected.
Never donating a penny to those libtards

Eyyyyyy

Lots of /pol users here. It's all the Asians that keep us safe. White feminists don't have the grades to get in.

Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil

Pretty gud, I do Aerospace Engineering

Name sounds like a meme.

tfw went to the fountain in front of Hoover Tower the night before graduation and scratched my leg up so bad I almost couldn't walk

Go Stanford.

Umass. Best one in this thread.

Those fucking swans. Lincoln Uni UK, massive amounts of Chinese (ordering pizza to the fucking library) and living in Polish areas.

Memories.

Has it changed much senpai?

It does now that I think about it, I don't know why they named it that
[spoiler]In all honesty I only want to go to it because it's a college that'll teach me to make vidya[/spoiler]

>tfw
You didn't post a face. literally kys
;)

Marquette University

we had Ben Shapiro on campus a few weeks ago and he said it was the best campus environment he had seen in months, which makes sense as a Catholic institution

Same user
I can't believe I fucked up this hard.

Brum , full of Muslims, even more Muslims and SJWslims. Everyone supported the Lib dems or Labour and fuck me when the city voted for Brexit

Oh God.

I was planning on going to UTSA this fall, do you know if it's as much of a liberal cesspool there too?

kys monkey go back to your jungle

What city you go to senpai?

Oxford, applied to go back again in September for PHD. Place is a liberal shithole but I'm too intelligent to get baited.

Learn a real skill and go to a real school. Study CS and/or mathematics. Don't fall for the vidya meme. Be a man

Miami University.
Most of the frat houses had Trump signs and the Skyline Chili uptown gives huge portions so I'd say it's pretty great.

Learn a real skill and go to a real school. Study CS and/or mathematics. Don't fall for the vidya meme. Be a man

Former townie here... dont belive you for a second my kikebook feed is still a majority drumpf post

What the fuck. Why are we all engineering students?
Is this the most redpilled field?

Full Sail is a scam. You don't need college to make videos games. You can teach yourself everything.

>inb4 Oxford Brookes

LSE

most people here don't give a shit about politics

Autistico

Loyola College in Maryland (before name changed to University). Shit wasn't bad actually, though it's a private Jesuit institution and quite costly so never really had to worry much about degenerates. Many professors were conservative too.

Catholic uni in here, feels pretty good not having to deal with rampant fedora movements, plus the university's rejection of the whole "sex /= gender" crap

That's all college senpai.

I'm starting at Oxford later this year lad (Univ)

It's the field of choice for autists

Nah. Not for certain career paths like engineer and medicine

Going brum in september

Perhaps I need to go out more. As for the facebook, I personally don't use it, so I am ignorant on its going ons.

Didn't someone die there the other day

Na i'm a 3rd year now so been around for a while, still the same as ever, will be going out to Superbull later.

Congratulations user. Generally the professors are fixated on their disciplines so they aren't particularly political but most undergrads are toxic and plenty of grads too. Never seen so many qts in one place in Britain though.

I'm an engineer and I just come to Sup Forums to shitpost and bait. Hopefully I can put my large (You) collection onto my resume.

Could do with less brown.

But wouldn't a degree look better on a job application?

Lots of redditors, pretty conservative for a college though

I applied to Oxford expecting ugly nerds. Went for interview and saw the most concentrated amount of attractive people in my life.

>canadian
>come to Sup Forums to shitpost and bait
I don't think you needed to clarify this

Seems so. guess the more meme your degree is, the more left cuck you are. Speaking of gender studies and soziale arbeit

Maybe things have changed already but i doubt it. Im class of 15 (didnt go to isu though) and i can think of plenty of outspoken liberals from my age group i grew up with but not one conservative.

bullshit

Hey ISU over here too!