Why is my country always a source of butthurt and division among Sup Forumstards...

Why is my country always a source of butthurt and division among Sup Forumstards? Is it the fact that you guys can't deal with this country having a good image among normies all over the world, and most brazilians despite the problems live their lives filled with passion and hope?

7-1 desu

Feels good to be white, americans will never know this feel

>Brazil
>good image
Nope, not here

i think there's just a lot of fucking brazillans, too many. most of you guys are black and annoying, just saying. the fact that you don't speak spanish is also kind of annoying. but you guys still have respectable culture, especially music wise.

tldr; tons of niggers that make you look bad, and unspoken jealousy over japanese love of brazil

>this country having a good image among normies
PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL

se fosse vero, noi non saremmo il paese con il maggior numero di discendeti italiani, voi odiate a vi stessi?

try telling that to argentina

>Implying hue's aren't simply easy to trigger so the ones that keep replying simply get trolled until they stop being ass7a1ned or leave.

this thread is now about tribal lolis

wrong we got more italian descendents than them

Stop embarrassing yourself

for what, for not being a selfhater cuck like you?

>tfw you will never be a Spanish conquistador in 16th century
>tfw you will never discover rich new lands
>tfw you will never bang qt brown native lolis knowing they'll be dead from your diseases soon
>tfw you will never genocide the lower races

why even live

>respectable culture
>Brazil

>yeah guys why do you hate Brazil it's okay
>literally had a purge not a month ago

Yeah, keep kidding yourself shitskin.

If it makes you feel any better Brazilian girls are pretty and sweet

Same

forgot pic

op u just got btfo lmao

>purge
why do americans are always the ones that speak this like if it was the best thing to ever happen to them. When in reality it was a meme

idk, the japanese, and especially the french–supposedly high class cultures–love ripping off your bossa and samba music

>, and most brazilians despite the problems live their lives filled with passion and hope?

lmfao

kys

if we honestly believed we were shit, things like these would never have happened my friend

He's kinda right, tho.
Criminals and apes are a loud minority.

1:7

how it is espirito santo now?

is the situation estable over there? last i remember they sende the army.

the army is there, things are normal. Austerity is literally only good for globalists, as long as our current government keeps pushing for this shit the left will keep grow stronger and win easily 2018 elections

Normalized. The state is going to sue hundreds of officials.

Bossa and Samba are okay. I'm talking about Funk, Pop and Sertanejo

>Sertanejo

hurr stop liking things...

the fact that you're an ignorant fuck doesn't mean Brazil do not have an impressive culture.
if you are so dense that you think funk, Globo and carnival are all the culture Brazil has to offer, get out of this board and go read something. you need yo know more about your own country.

>i think there's just a lot of fucking brazillans, too many.

>Brazil population number: 200.4 million
>America population number: 318.9 million

Are you brain dead? We just have a strong internet presence.

Brasil is one of the developing countries with one of the lowest numbers of native immigration to 1st countries. Brasilians just don't want to leave Brasil. How can you say there's "too many of us"? How many brazilians have you seen in real life? Legit ones? Ten? Twenty?

>Why is my country always a source of """""""butthurt"""""" and division among Sup Forumstards?

because of threads like these

I like most of Brazilian culture. But Érico Verissimo, Monteiro Lobato and Bossa Nova cannot be compared with Funk and Luan Santana. It would be like saying the Kardashians represent American culture

THANK YOU. SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!

so... how is falkland islands?

bah tchê que moreno lindo!