Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is a molecule that proves the afterlife the most illegal "drug" in the world?

Why is the organ that is responsible for producing this molecule under attack by fluoride which is in water supplies, sodas, foods and toothpastes?

Go ingest it and find out.... It's the real red pill.

You talking about lsd bro?

Already been there, plan to go back soon tho

kys faggot

How does it prove that there's afterlife?

It's several times stronger than LSD so you feel like you transcended.

Just does mate

You literally cannot imagine the place your consciousness visits when your body releases large amounts of this molecule. It perfectly matches ancient civilisations description of heaven.

Something is either legal or illegal, how is it "the most illegal"? I tried DMT like 4 or 5 times. It was pretty cool but didnt prove shit. Take your pseudo spiritual horse shit to /x/

>thinking DMT isn't HEROIN disguised as a psychedelic to hook impressionable youngins to fall victim to the slavery induced by physical chemical bondage.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the place I went to the last time I took DMT. And that was five years ago.

I still remember it with complete clarity.

Sure, you get different levels such as schedule 1,2, Class A, B and C etc... And did you have a breakthrough experience any of those times or did you have a pussy dose?

The most illegal drug in the world is heroin. Or cocaine.

You're going to return there when you die

DMT is classed the same as those

yeah so is weed

>Something is either legal or illegal, how is it "the most illegal"?

I'm going to assume you didn't see "in the world". Rape could be legal in 100% of countries and other sexual assaults would be fine in some countries, but not in others. Thus rape would be the most illegal sexual assault in the world. Use your brain for fuck sake.

>slavery induced by physical chemical bondage

Entirely unlike adrenaline and dopamine, huh

I'm fine with that. I got good vibes from the elf guy who lived on top of the step pyramid. We didn't talk long but it seemed like he knew a lot about everything.

DMT won't get you a death sentence in several countries for possession/import.

>inb4 stupid edgelords say "DRUGS ARE FOR DEGENERATES KEK HAHA DIGITS AMIRIGHT GUYS"

>>drugs seems like it did some damage to your small brain

Drop 500+ μg acid, then smoke some quality weed and then hit DMT.
You'll have the answer you seek.

You need to have your brain full of information. Read a shitton of good literature (especially Russian XIX century), maybe listen to *good* music (Musorskiy, Rakhmaninov, Brahms, whatever), THEN you will get something of value out of your trip. If you are trailer trash, your trip will be trash too.

you kill yourself, you goody two shoes faggot, you just follow laws that restrict your freedoms? this is why im american and your a pussy. any law that restricts freedom is null and void. i didnt vote for it, and it cannot be lawful in the land of the free. Do as thou Sees fit, so long as you avoid harming others. that is the whole of the law in America

u do realise when you die you wont release dmt if you use it recreationally right

Joe Rogan pls go

source

t. CCTV camera repairman

Oh. So it's almost like your trip is a product of your own mind then..

hurr durr a drug that proves the afterlive. kys.

Pretty sure he meant that you will he able to comprehend it better and have a more intelligent insight on what it was you experienced, because it really does not matter who you are for this.

You will have no body in another realm and experience geometry and shapes from a 4th dimensional perspective. Nothing you see there will make sense here.

I'm pretty sure I understood exactly what he meant.

Nice try though.

Well then your understanding or his understanding is wrong. Input in that fashion isn't a contributing factor at all.

Ok so then you are saying that there is a common experience associated with DMT use due to biochemical interactions with the human body.

That sounds better.

Look, man. I'm not anti-drugs.
But when you take a drug that alters your perception of reality, why do you believe in that perception? It's fucking obvious it's your brain fucking with you. We don't understand much about our brain, why do people who do lsd for a long time, dmt and so on, start believing in their trips? It's as if drugs somehow fuck your brain up after prolonged use...
Really makes you think.

No its really alien Jesus talking to you personally because he loves you.

Because those descriptions are based on psychiactive substances..

Yet saying that those experiences are 'real' is pure faggotry.
It shows a non existing world, but the experiences made can be really helpful to improve yourself.
Not being able to find these things out on your own, without substances, makes you a weak minded fool anyways

People who think tripping is the gateway to some higher form of conciousness haven't really tripped usually or are burnouts in massive denial.

Go fry your brain retards and see how enlightened you are afterward.

>proves afterlife

lol, no

only retards "believe in" their trips, imo, in the sense that they see some deity and then tell you how that's true, or see the 'truth' or the 'oneness' or some bullshit but you can have experiences where you trip and take back something tangible from it it not so much absolute truths about our universe or whatever like hippy burnouts think but like a different perspective on life or a given issue, like contrary to the love n peace shit acid gave me some trips where I kinda gained more ideas pertaining to the harshness of nature and the fact that existence is basically struggle which shaped a more right-wing viewpoint

Flooding your brain with chemicals doesn't prove an afterlife.

This

'Afterlife' and other things you experience are based on your subconciousness therefore it shows you what you already know and/or what you would like to believe in, just like the 'afterlife', to escape the reality.
The DMT alters your reality, nothing more and all those chemicals are not existant when you die, so it is absolutely impossible to experience the nothingness with an overdose of chemicals

Yeah that's sensible.
I was just adressing these retards who get fooled by various supstances, then go all holier than thou on normal folks.

>proves the afterlife

no, the government doesn't actively distribute DMT to keep the population stupid, poor and disenfranchised, they illegalize heroin and cocaine but maintain a massive role in the market because those drugs serve to keep the population enslaved

It 's a rare talent to see someone take several conspiracy theories and tie them together like this. But it's still blithering nonsense

Fuck.. I'm in Utah and can't find that shit. Want it so badddddddddd

human stupidity truly is infinite.

You can use it through meditation

Diet Sunkist soda in a bottle is more potent than Dmt. i drank an whole diet sunkist and ascended into level yellow 6 and the beach boys were there playing with a theramin

..you didn't try dmt once senpai , why you lying.

this

I think its like steroids, you can train them or you can shortcut them with chemicals.

Heh its a fucking drug after all but it doesn't magically send you to a fucking creator.

I see geometric patterns when im extremely tired after work to and it has nothing to do with fucking god or some shit. I feel unison and feeling of connectness with people from time to time completely sober, its just transient and momentary. You brain have then more important matters to attend to...

Like this user said, i took some lsd and suddenly nature looked scary and brutal as fuck and i stress that it WASN'T bad trip.

So i think it just hyperstimulates your brain. Depending on your outlook you will then make decisions and maybe gain some insight but don't believe in all that bullshit about gaining new perspecitve and talking wich machine elves and what not.

you answered your own question.

Sup Forums: meme magic is real!
Sup Forums: spirit realms don't exist.
Sup Forums - Double Think.

It makes you go there. The beings you meet sometimes get upset that you're visiting when you still have a body.

LSD and DMT is nothing like eachother

>Sup Forums: is one person

you are part of the problem faggot

Yeah Sup Forums is actually fucking retarded.

Nope, ive definitely tried it fuck face

OOOO OOOOO AHHH AHHH I NEVER HAD DMT IS IT TASTY LIKE A FOOD I AM HUNGRY I AM STARVED

What happened in your experience then? What dosage did you take? What was your method of ingesting?

Sometimes I forget pol is a bunch of kids... Ayahuasca is the best way to navigate the space. Gl

The same reason flat earth is ridiculed

Its different? How.

Beside giving you more vivid yet shorter trip?

People told everyone that lsd was way to talk with god in 60'. Now we know its just a chemical coctail that 'makes you see shit' and thats all. Now DMT is the new gateway to heaven drug and im pretty sure its nothing special either.

So how its diffrent than LSD?

lmao Underrated

Proxyfag

A hallucination isn't real.

no joke

Can confirm. Breaking through this the most intense experience available on this earth. First time I broke through saw glowing neon robotic elven goddesses all telling me to come there way with there fingers rapidly duplicating and shifting into different patterns and sacred geometry while changing colors. It was magical it was like they were doing some interdimensional dance and telling me to come closer. I still haven't experienced that again, taken it prolly like approx 10 times.

>proves the afterlife

It finds you when you are ready

If you have a basic high school level understanding of chemistry it's incredibly easy to extract yourself, and all the stuff you need is legal to obtain (including dmt containing plants). Just look up dmt extraction teks.

A hallucination isn't proof of an afterlife you dipshit

>>Sup Forums: is one person
On DMT we are *all* one person.

>says the fag whos never experienced it
In my experience the "feel" or body high is more spiritual, the hallucinations are some added joy. But tell me why in these hallucinations there is so much fascinating geometry and math/numbers? Is it a coincidence or is this DMT allowing access to something in our brain?

no

this bullshit meme needs to die
you just feel that way, its called hallucination for a reason

it changed my life forever. it's very controversial here in vancouver cause all the ppl here are doing it. i recommend doing a very large dose like pack the bowl as much as you can and put ash on top and smoke it only with a torch, or you will be wasting it. take as much as your lungs can take and hold it in = mind blown.

I am spiritually awakened and posess the ability to astral project into the spirit world. I can leave my physical body and go fly into the night while encountering astral entities.

And if you think I'm making things up or simply dreaming, you can go spy on people when you're out of your body. I've previously asked my neighboor to write a number between 0-100 on a big board he has in his garage. I then went in his garage, saw the number and he was amazed when I would later reveal to him the answer (we did this like 3 times)

Anyway back to DMT, I have never taken any as everything available here is pleb drugs (alcohol, weed and cocaine). Yet it's possible it could indeed alter your temporary alter your brain and therefore grant you access to a realm normally invisible to your (limited) brain

>it was real in my mind!

they have free courses here for astral travel. i recommend dmt it's not like that atall

Ya it was real in my mind cuz I saw it and felt it. Stay in your little bubble kiddo, your weak mind wouldn't be able to handle this anyway.

i ate a shit tone of acid in the 90s
i dont recommend it to week minded folks but it do think its worth the trip if you can hold your head together lol

How do you know reality isn't just your brain fucking with you?

He's trolling, breaking through is a humbling experience. He's larping to make it seem like he knows what he is talking about, when in reality DMT only comes to you as a gift. So 4-5 times means he got fucked and it wasn't dmt (if he speaks any truth at all)

it's all real desu

THIS ISNT POLITICS!

MOOOOOODDDSSSSS

Should I do this if I've never done any kind of psychadelics before?

At last I truly see

You should start with psilocybin.

Implying your afterlife isn't controlled by our 3d politics
kys faggit

its all about ALTERNATE truth and reality being subjective yes it is
but thats subjective also

it's politics cause it aint legal

Because "realty" fucks with the brains of billions of people the very same way.

While only a handful take mind-altering drugs(aptly named at that), and percieve random bullshit.

>molecule that proves the afterlife

dmt doesnt really do that, but i can understand why you think so

no

go to the jungle and sip some ayahuasca with some shamans, bet you'd come out with a different point of view on this topic.

Yea I was sneaky and added its legal status to qualify it for Sup Forums since this is really the only board worth posting this shit on.

>haha ur just not tough enough to handle drugs XD
I remember being 15

Gotta start somewhere. Don't let people scare you away with claims of brain damage, which not only have never been proven- they've been disproven. Psychedelics can offer you some pretty good introspective insights, but they are not and should not be treated as life-changing. They're dangerous because when you're on them it's incredibly easy to manufacture religious experiences, like this faggot OP who thinks DMT spirits are real.