DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED NAVY SEAL

DRUMPF BTFO BY BASED NAVY SEAL

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-war-media-press-threat-democracy-navy-seal-osama-bin-laden-william-h-mcraven-operation-a7596856.html

>entire Osama operation nothing but a big show for the news media to report on

color me shocked someone like him would have such an opinion

Independent is utter shit and fake

I heard from some anons that all those who killed Osama died a long time ago.
Was i lied to?

Do not click on that shit! Click bait.

>we must take out Donald Trump says CIA shill

I thought Obama took out Bin laden?

He wants to false flag us some more.

FAKE NEWS LIBERAL MEDIA IS BIGGEST THREAT TO TRUTH

Osama Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 due to pancreatic cancer. This Navy Seal is a liar and a traitor

(((Media is run by )))

>DRUMPF

Thread hidden

Navy Seal that shot Bin Laden under orders and when he was unarmed says he doesn't like the president
>in other news, this 14 year old girl used to be a male, and she's amazing

Stupid fucking SEAL, should go back to doing what he knows how to do killing mussos and leave the politicking to the rich business dude.

anyone who goes against the Emperor will fall.

>'insert negative comment about someone here' says someone who is attempting to appeal to their irrelavent authority on the subject

Why does the media act like some rando actually has a platform to be an authority on certain subjects?

A SEAL that doesn't get killed? I don't trust him.

Didn't all the SEALS involved "die"?

>bin laden

Pics or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Daily reminder seal team 6 did not kill bin Laden, he died about 5 years ago

>Navy seal who brought down Osama Bin Laden
ayy

Trump isn't against the media,
He's against the media falsely presenting stories or facts for their own agendas

Trump: we are doing a travel ban to 7 countries that have potential to threaten American safety until we have a better vetting process

CNN: Trump bans all Muslims
MSNBC: Trumps xenophobic actions against all Muslims and Mexicans
Washington Post: Trump plans on killing everyone that isn't white

Trump: I want to deport all criminal, illegal immmigrants. Let's get them out of our jails and off the tax payers dime

CNN: Trump hates brown people
MSNBC: Trump is an alt right xenophobic nazi who hates all Mexicans
Washington Post: Trump wants to ally with Russia and destroy the world

Who can blame him honestly?

They were accidented yes, this chump was probably operating comms or buggering little paki boys to help blend in with the locals.

This.

you left out the rest of that article in the image, honestly it was pretty good

unless Trump is jailing journalists and shutting down CNN, they really shouldn't be calling it "attacks" or a "war".

The President has as much a right as anyone else to say the media sucks.

I love how liberals went from hating and attacking to loving and defending fake news the moment Trump started saying fuck fake news.

Osama was a good man. He opposed killing of innocents. but US kept tying him to his terror outfit even though he wanted to be left alone. He died in 2003 December

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to see it, will the Seal still right a book about it and milk it for 10 years?

The biggest threat to democracy is not making your own decisions based on your experiences rather than being fed """"""""truths"""""" by a flashing box.

Sup Forums, in theory, places truth higher than anything else and is in fact a promoter of """"""""democracy""""""""

>very few normies know the details about special forces like Seal Team 6
>Bin Laden """raid""" was not only hyped to Super Bowl levels by the media, it had a near-live steam on social media, "behind the scenes" commentary, and multiple feature-length films made about it
>suddenly these elite operatives are getting book deals, speaking engagements, analyst positions, talk-show offers, etc.
>somehow (((these people))) are totally unbiased
>"Remember goys, Drumpfh is a bad man who says mean words, look how scary he is insulting (((us))) for our lies! It's antisemitism, it's racist, he's a dictator!"
I've said it before and I'll say it again

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

Is that an argument? It's an appeal to authority.

Maybe it works well on cable TV watching middle aged people.

>I'm a marine, you have to respect me and listen to what I have to say on all matters, even things that I don't know anything about.

>literal murderer says that holding the media accountable is bad

wew lad

>unless Trump is jailing journalists and shutting down CNN
There are a couple of presidents that did this.
FDR Wilson and the worst offender Lincoln

>admiral
>navy seal
>he is also the master chief

That's good for a brief chuckle. There was no UBL raid only loose ends being tied up permanently.

>McRaven
>An Admiral
>Doing anything on the ground

McRaven was in the same room as Obama when the op happened, he didn't kill Bin Laden.

yes anyone can be brainwashed, even navy seals.
it's why david brock, ms. hillary clinton and mr. barack obama need to be executed publicly for their crimes, so that nobody tries to brainwash our countrymen again.
and to the cultists of the left please know that help is on the way! we know who did this to you but untangling it isn't going to be fast, so don't do anything out of character, don't do anything stupid.
please know, though, that if we do have to put you down that we _will_ seek vengeance for you.
so stay safe, leftie cultists, help is on the way.

americans are the biggest bootlickers on the planet.

half your country literally cums every time a navy seal or vet opens his mouth

This guys complete full of shit

They killed a fifth of the Iraqi population for our freedom!

Which is why our vets are homeless and VA steals their med money. We "love" our vets sooo much!

>navy seal
>frail political shape
'no'

>he didn't kill Bin Laden.

Lt. Kid Neyf Ailure pulled the trigger.

>Trump's war on (((media)))
Jew cries for pain as he strikes you.

>Neocons equal America

I think McCraven is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Bin Ledans and doesnt afraid of anything.

Osama died in 2001. The bush family was meeting with the bin laden family to fork over money in exchange for using bin laden as a spook.

dude's an idiot.

Wasn't there a story about him being broke af a few years back?
How much money do you think he made from defending fake news?
Deep pockets!

He was giving Ole Barry a handy when Osama was taken down.

This. Fake news, fake seal.

Guillotine pl0x

It would send a message

Since when did the media become the gatekeepers of fucking democracy THEY'RE FUCKING CORPORATE ENTERPRISES WHO SAY WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO

What without us destroying the middle east you would not be enjoying your diversity you love so much unless you are a muslim which in that case you wouldn't be comfy in canada either way your welcome

>(((navy seal who brought down bin laden)))
ya, ok goyim

>SAGE

>sign up to die for Jews
>defend the Jewish media
Where is his good goy award?

wasn't Bin Laden just an infirm old geezer in a bed when the operation happened?

Thanks for letting us know not to trust these "Osama" Navy SEALS. We appreciate it, shill

N-no goiym, he was a a super terrorist who used h-his wife, like a coward!

No Osama Bin Laden body = fake news.

Navy seals are
>trained to kill
>trained in international politics

EMAHJUN MAI SHAWK WIN A FOOKN LOIN NAYVEE SEEEL LOIS BOUT FOOKN BIN LAYDUN, LOING BOUT UR CUNFURMD KILZ IS NOT A LUHJITUHMATE FORM OF METEOR

>Brought down Osama Bin Laden

He was a renal disease in 1999? These niggers keep getting more and more covert.

Fuck off Ukraine.

they got rid of the body because it probably had a bullet hole in the back of his head

bin laden died in 2000's, obongo and navy seals dindu nuffin

TRUST THE MEDIA, GOYIM

There was a top kek documentary about 9/11 and Bin Laden on the (((History channel))) a while ago

>Gives explanation on how they caught Bin Laden using actual footage and reconstruction
>"We get into the base and some guy comes running out of the door (real footage that cuts to CGI because gore) BANG! we shoot him, it turns out it's Bin Laden's brother"
>"Inside we went upstairs and there's a guy standing there (again real footage that cuts to CGI because gore) BOOM! we shoot him too. This life or death and we don't have time to check if they're armed"
>"We come across a room full of children being kept in the dark (absolutely no footage, just CGI) and see this guy standing in a doorway with an AK47, we tell him to stop because we think it's Bin Laden (again absolutely no footage, just CGI and it never explains why they were shooting on sight people they didn't have time to identify, but manage to identify a shadow in the doorway as Bin Laden and don't shoot him on sight), but he runs and we chase after him and BANG! we get him!"
>"The photograph of Obama and Hillary and the rest of the government watching the raid go down live will be used throughout history because you can just see the emotions they're all going through. Watching the most wanted man in the world be taking down live"
>Didn't seem to realise the photo they're talking about is an admitted fake and they never watched anything go down live

It was like /x/ was totally bluepilled and they made a movie based on greentext.
I won't even get on to the 9/11 and Pentagon one they did. It had more holes in it than a fishing net.

Wasn't Osama killed by a cruise missile?
Anyway, I doubt an admiral personally came down to the ground and fought Bin Laden 1v1 in an epic boss fight while the other troops waited for them to finish

I AM STILL ALIVE

WE CAN'T CONTROL YOUR MIND IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO US GOD DAMN IT.

lol fucking spooks.

What is autopsy, what is display of body? A man who was the core of war should be displayed to the public through glass and examined by many different organizations who work against each other.

TRUST THE JEWS GOYIM

>He thinks he killed Bin Laden

TUPAC WAS KILLED BY SEAL TEAM SIX

trumps war on media? you are a fucktard if you can see its the other way around 1000 to 1.

Wasn't there some claim that the entire seal team that supposedly got bin Laden died when their helicopter was hit by an RPG and crashed?

I'd like to see this admiral's recent bank statements.

why do i always see a different guy when they say "this is the navy seal who killed BIN LADEN!!!"

Never killed him

Shaved his beard and dressed him up as president.

Just thinking the same fucking thing.

I killed bin laden

I still think the normalized bribery rampant in the political system is a bigger problem but since this asshole who can send a bunch of operators in a helicopter to shoot an invalid prisoner thinks otherwise maybe I should reassess my views.

I thought they died in a helicopter crash?

They didn't show his body because the dumb meathead seals canoed him.

Wasn't bin's caves bombed and declared dead based on the logic he might've been there?

No, Goy...They all lived happily ever after...we must support Israel...I can bench press over 300lbs

I killed bin laden!

I agree, imagine how different the world would be if the media didn't show us the footage of Bin Laden getting taken down :^)