68 degrees on a fucking February

>68 degrees on a fucking February

Global warming is real you stupid fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncdc.noaa.gov/abrupt-climate-change/The Younger Dryas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's 28 degrees retard

Come to Omaha dipshit

You don't even know real heat, goy.

I fail to see any downside. California's drought is over too, which wasn't supposed to happen unless we stopped global warming I thought. Hmm makes me think.

Yes. Global warming is very real. Man-made global warming is

HORSESHIT

58 degrees here in Maine.

>Global warming is real
Thank God.
Would you rather be shoveling snow, faggot?

It's nice weather out, how about you leave your house for once or soak in the sun you dumb fucking snow nigger

Yeah all the trees are starting to grow their leaves again, more than a month early. It's way too warm, but hey, this is better than the really harsh winters we've had the past few years.

What state are you in?

It was 89F yesterday where I live in north Texas

Don't you love it?

I can wear short sleeves outside in fucking FEBRUARY, motherfucker. Summer just got ten months longer baby yehhhhhhhhhhhh

Glad all the dinosaurs are gone, those fuckers were ruining the environment.

This, people who don't live in desert areas bitching about heat is hilarious

68 degrees and you'd be toast.

>Fatlord units

Never mind

Desert heat is dry though. It's still hot as shit, but nothing is as bad as the lower midwest/southern humidity heat. 102 with 79% humidity is pure hell.

>It's climate change, not weather change. extreme winter weather events aren't evidence against climate change
>This "heatwave" in February proves climate change.

Really uneschews the cashews.

Global warming has always been real.
Only retards that use pseudoscience disclaim it.

Ok, this anecdote convinced me. What could I do about it?

The problem is that when this starts to happen to fruit/nut trees and they bud/bloom early, there's a chance that a last frost will kill them off.

you should see global warming in australia, bloody sweltering in february

I meant the gas chambers. But that too I guess.

>Celsius for regular air temperatures

Yeah if you're a retard and don't want to give accurate weather reports.

Yes, the earth constantly changing temperature is real.
What a surprise, it gets warmer than it gets colder. schocker.

kek

65 here. 508

>68F

sheesh m8, ur a fucking pussy

It's been between 50 and 70 F everyday all winter. I live in Colorado btw

it was over 70 degrees in 91 in new york, guess temp is going down

It's 72 degrees over here. And I live in fucking Ohio

what city/state?

Unexpected kek

That's funny it may snow in Portland today

>global warming
>climate change
>weather isn't climate
>unless it suits our agenda

>102 farenheint

You're not serious, are you?

Yeah I just realized that Fahrenheit has better precision, you would have to use decimal places in Celsius

What are you getting at jungleman? Yes I am serious.

It's literally snowing here you gay retard

T.Coloradoan

>73F in Indianapolis
>can't sleep unless my room is 66F
>can't turn on the AC to get it to that point or else the typical Indiana weather will flip 50 degrees in a matter of hours when I'm not paying attention
>have to leave heat on 65F or I risk waking up to frozen pipes

FUCK. JUST BE WINTER OR FUCKING TURN TO SUMMER.
THIS LIMBO BULLSHIT IS FUCKED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was 87 yesterday here in Dallas. Quit bitching

78 in north carolina. The bradford pear trees are in bloom for fucks sake!

trees bloom due to UV light from the sun you faggotnigger

I'm a little bit nervous about it. I live in far northeast USA and winter hasn't been the same for many years now. I miss the snow.

10 inches of snow and more coming. Keep crying bitch nigga

It's 74 degrees in Cleveland.

In fucking February.

Also what if this negatively affects our maple syrup industry? Yes I'm serious. It's a very big deal here.

Thermodynamicist here; Measuring the gas temperature of a small region within a large open area whose pressure is in a constant state of flux in order to draw a conclusion about changes of energy within the entirety of the semi-closed system has a term in thermodynamics:

"Being a retard that doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about."

Well, I live in the south where the worst you can get is 80 farenheint + 90% humidity, wich is enough to make me almost passout on my way home.

Well guess what we have all seasons in a day in Louisiana.

MUH WARM FRONTS AND COLD FRONTS RNG IRL GAME IS BRINGING TOO MUCH WARMTH THIS YEAR.

ITS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

Go fuck yourself, here in Wisconsin we just got 10 inches of snow and freezing rain.

Aahhh you poor thing.

t. Phoenix fag

I know this feel Ohiobro

I hate this state

yea no shit, as is global cooling. weather isn't climate, and you won't know for another several thousand years if you're in a long term trend or just in a periodic cycle.
so why don't you stfu and stop peddling your bullshit?

Remember the last time you had a cold wave and lots of snow and you were screeching 'weather is not climate!!1' like an autistic retard? Of course you don't, you're a retarded liberal.

Averages above 90 in the summer in the American south. Plus the Gulf means constantly high humidity.

shovelling all this global warming is tiring

I have 10 inches of snow and counting.

True horror. Right now I'm getting 86º with 56% humidity, but's that expected, it's summer right now.

>live in the Valley of Arizona
>50 fucking degrees outside
Yeah, nah, GLOBAL WARMING is a myth.

A couple of Summers here in TN we have had days of 110 at the peak of summer with absurdly high humidities. 100ish Farenheit has been the norm forever.

It is why population didn't start to boom in the south until we got modern air conditioning. The summers, mixed with an intense allergy season tended to kill outsiders.

>these barbarians not using Celsius

Today is almost a normal temp where I'm at, with a high of 30 F, and while it is snowing 30 miles away, I have the same sunny skies I've had nearly everyday since last June

last year or 2 years ago we had snow in march though

weather comes and goes, if people want to market this as something (or as a hoax) then they'll do so, not to enlighten people but to gain from it since the weather can't defend itself.

kek, also in omaha, currently downtown, 70 on wednesday, snow day for work today

Warm during winter
>Global warming is killing us, you didn't listen REEEEE
Cold during winter
>What happened to global warming I thought there wasn't going to be snow anymore
Hot summer
>Global warming REEEEE
Mild summer
>Whatever happened to global warming

>60-70 degrees in Michigan these past few days

It's Michigan though, our weather is so fucking stupid it'll randomly stay warm in winter then we'll get blasted with a blizzard in May or some shit.

And it's fucking glorious

Warmer winters, summers staying the same tempwise, and hurricanes haven't came close to my part of the country in years
Sign me up

It's 48 here. Pretty comfy desu

Omaha, NE

February 2017

Mean Temp: 38.5F

Departure from (((normal))): +11.2F

*Normal gets Jew brackets because it's a Judaized "normal" based on the average from 1981-2010 - the warmest period on record. If it was based on a real normal from a period with a less carbonized atmosphere, it would be +15 or +16.

More interesting than the warmth in Febuary right now, are the constant 'knock you on your ass' gusts.

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Its cold and miserable here.

We have always thought that the sky is falling

You're in different time zones you fucking idiot

68°F in Maryland. Feels good mayne

These recent weather trends have been really great for us, tbqh. Sure it gets stupid hot, but so long as you stay hydrated and build some heat tolerance it isn't bad at all.

Central IL here

Unfortunately, this warmer winter almost always means a hot and dry summer. We had a winter almost exactly like this in 2012, and my well went dry and had to take out insurance on the crops.

I'm worried the same will happen this year. Really can't afford to pay $10,000 to dig another well.

I thought global warming was a meme but it's -10 in my city during Febuary. I'm scared Sup Forums I don't want to die, how do we stop this?

Wew thats almost as hot as my sauna. But i think its like 30c in normal people degrees.

I was thinking about global warming. When I was in (((college))) I genuinely cared about this Jewish lie. It would be nice if the temperatures became warmer across the globe. So what if a few species die out forever? If the days are warmer in the middle of winter, who gives a fuck, it's a good thing. The environment will be fine, the environment always be fine . whatever humans do to damage the earth, time will find a way to heal it.

Have you ever glanced at historical weather records for your area? I have and found hotter february days from over a hundred years ago. But no youre a dumb frogposter with a short attention span

Indiana bro here

It's suppose to be like 40 tomorrow

Feels good doesnt it?

71 degrees here.

Fuck winter. May it die a painful death.

>we have only been recording temperature data for the last 200 years
>pretend to know 100% the climate cycles of 4.5 billion year old planet

But Global Warming is Real...I Swear!

Controlling the masses through fear it's what it all boils down to.

>Global warming is real you stupid fucks

I never denied global warming, I don't buy the apocalyptic fear mongering. It's such a terrible thing that the climate is constantly changing, right? You wouldn't want alternative trade routes in the Arctic to open up, or longer growing seasons in the north. The solution must be carbon taxes and solar and wind subsidies.

You want a real example of catastrophic climate change? Read this article about the Younger Dryas. Global warming alarmists are about as scientific as the Bible Code.

ncdc.noaa.gov/abrupt-climate-change/The Younger Dryas

Last summer was mild and wet, didn't have a day over 100 in fucking San Antonio. If that happens again then fuck it, who cares if winter is warm?

Rlly m8, ye rlly gona tel mi u hav it bad? Fuk off m8 that relaxing

Then I guess we'll need to heat it up more

glorious pole shift incoming. cant wait to die.

he means Celcius you fucking idiot

73 here in northeast ohio, but heres the catch, the weekend dips back down into the lower 40s.

>68 degrees earlier this week
>already four inches of snow on the ground again

I wish the weather would make up its mind.

A tree got blown over in my garden yesterday.

GLOBAL WINDING IS REAL

WAKE UP SHEEPLE BEFORE WE'RE ALL BLOWN AWAY

If global warming is going to fuck us in the ass and make the earth hot as shit, countries in the north are going to become ideal paradises and the south is literally going to turn into giant deserts.

Its 80 here in KY. Sunday it will be in the 30s. The fuck is up with this place?

cold as fuck here faggot

pretty cold over here user
climate change is a hoax