Trump should give every illegal in America 365 days

To find an American partner for marriage. If they do, fine, they can stay. If not, on day 366, they all are being rounded up and have to leave.

It would only be fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=df6_1289675114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we've given them decades
it's over now

>German
>advocating for race mixing

Yep, just an average day on Sup Forums

how about 365 days to kill themselves

Trump's literally Hitler

Someone stop this fascist

Nothing like promoting the urgency of rape...

Oh wait. That flag.

>encouraging spics and leftists to breed
No

What is the appeal of coming to a country wanting to work and raise a family but not wanting to become a full fledged countryman? Work visas are one thing, but illegal immigration reeks of criminals on the run, human trafficking , or just plain laziness by the individual not to aspire to become a citizen.

I want people to immigrate legally, they pay tax and strengthen the workforce. Those companies employing illegals should be the first to face jurisdiction as they are complicit in the problem.

then thats a marriage under false pretences and doing so for no other purpose but remain on set territory they illegally stand on.

thats not fair at all and nothing but a sham.

retarded german suggests hey what would be fair for someone who illegally resides within your tribes territory is give them a years time to marry someone in said tribe to remain.

thats not why one weds another human being and only the most stupid of fucking retards would suggest such a thing.

Can you imagine how easy it would be for white guys to score mexican pussy at the local bar for that year? Awesome!

I wish this image was true but I believe it's one of the fake stories pushed to find the moles in the Whitehouse

Why don't we start a meme that white feminists should marry mexicans?

They will do it to virtue signal, them get beaten for a few years until they divorce. Could be lulzy

This way of thinking is what's wrong with Germany and will bring a new wave of SPD terror over our country

FPBP. They knew this was going to happen eventually.

>>advocating for race mixing
Southern Americans are American by race.

"Only fair" is kicking them the fuck out for coming here illegally.

that's not how green card marriage works, if the police finds out that it's a green card marriage then they'll still throw them out

First post best post

Why the fuck should we give them our women you disgusting cuck?

>german

oh thats why

Ok, then they have to be married at least 5 years after the 365 days or they are still considered illegals.

That is fair.

P.S. I want to move to Murrica and find myself a cute 16yr old latina wife.

Kill yourself kraut

still not how it works, the illegals can't stay in the country if the police finds out that it's a green card marriage

That's 364.9 days too many.

>Implying we want them to stay
Fuck off, kraut!

why dont you worry about your own little shithole over there.

>the subject is a part of the sentence
Why even fill it out then?

>P.S. I want to move to Murrica and find myself a cute 16yr old latina wife.

I think you will be pleased. No woman puts more effort into her fucking skills than an illegal mexican shopping for a husband.

>shitskins threaten random people with death if they dont comply with a greencard marriage

fuck off merkel, come pick them up yourself

Also this.
If they haven't already managed to find a way to stay legally, then they're out of time/luck. These deportations aren't new.

Posts like this remind me of how privileged I am to be an American.

>Every female illegal in America.
Fixed. Though it wouldn't make any difference, no woman in the world is dreaming of Mexican cock.

I was thinking of something similar- some system that didn't strip people immediately from where they stand and dump them in a strange place.

Offer a garage sale style market place where they can liquidate all their assets. Their furniture, their cars, any sort if stuff they can't or won't take with them.

Let them turn what they earned into cash and take that home to Mexico. Also drop them off at various hubs that are located around Mexico so they aren't all just chilling at a border city. Let them try to get home.

They will come home, millions (hopefully) with extra skills and cash. Encourage them to leave by buying their shit to get them the fuck out.

fpbp

FPBP

This isn't funny, this is sad. It's terrible that this is happening to Germany.

The women are awesome.

>shitskins go home and raid the country jest to come back and sell it for pennies and repeat until Mexico is somehow even more barren
>gringo help pleeze jajajajajajaj :v

"no"

My reasonable question is how do you determine they've "done well" for a year? Mandatory drug tests and checking in to report trying to find a job kind of parameters still end up costing tax payer money and state / federal resources to facilitate. The cost of bolstering ICE and other immigration control is already going up exponentially for them to provide a service and their main focus should be to do their job, not arbitration.

/thread

This isn't even true. It was a fake memo to flush out a person they thought was leaking info.

>Fair
Those rats took advantage of my country for years, under the radar, stealing money from the govt and breaking laws and you think itd be fair to give em another year? Like the book, give the mouse a cookie or some shit

Fuck off Hans, worry about your own country.

>It would only be fair.

No. It would only be fair if they take a citizenship test and become legal citizens like others have.

fuck off merkle

Wait...what? Story?

>No. It would only be fair if they take a citizenship test and become legal citizens like others have.

So hand them a citizenship test in addition to making them find a husband or wife.

We need more married folk and more white couples.

No.

He should kick them all out.

Was this confirmed fake? I thought the DHS denounced it and people here were theorizing it was to bait out the leaker in the White House

>save the white race by letting hispanics stayed and marry white partners

Never change, Achmed.

>To find an American partner for marriage. If they do, fine, they can stay. If not, on day 366, they all are being rounded up and have to leave.

>It would only be fair.

One problem with that plan Hans, we don't want that. Most have been a burden on the system since day one, they aren't going to magical change.

white women alrady love latinos, i have a pregnant 19 yo blondie fresh out of highschool , and im mexican

literally why do you care muhammad?
Is this some Kraut CTR campaign?

keep disrespecting us you lil cunt, im going to kill the first white person to say some racist shit to me on everything i love, fuck you motherfuckers

He should give them a bullet.

Better still, once they get married they can send both the illegal and the traitor to whatever country the illegal was going to be sent to to prove they married for love and not a visa.
Two degenerates one flight.

American is not a race, unless we're talking about unmixed natives which are non existant.

They fatten like pigs, Achmed. Very haram.

>Germany asking white Americans to give up their women
Is there no end to your cuckery?

all the people that have mixed as a result of coming to america are the "american race" , their existence was facilatated by our great nation. Historically its how all races are born, The american race is new

Spics are a mongrel race
Integrating them into the white gene pool is a terrible idea

>the melting pot goy, oy vey!
no, if you're not white youre not american

Spics arent white

Most of them are already married to other illegals.

>Spics arent white
What is a spic? It is not on my form.

Take Muhammad's dick out your ass Germany.

fpbp

liveleak.com/view?i=df6_1289675114

american boy forced to take down america flag

Mestizo
Castizo
And some others

This us why brown people are hated.

Witnessed

Halt dein dreckiges Judenmaul, Hans.

>nigger believes the propaganda that all white people are weak and would let you kill them
Kek I would knock you out then take you back to my house and hang you from my tree

Good, good.

They have had since Bush. It's over, get out.

Even illegal mexican women have developed high standards. They wont marry you, thinking theyll find a nice rich mexican. They even have the audacity to come out of the closet as undocumented on facebook. They are literally brainwashed by the left

>Jude
>Hans

Pic one, Ahmed.

>Brown people are in fact white people

>be shitskin
>have 8 years to make something of self under obama
>dont
>still live off minimum wage and benefits
>still waste most money on fast food
>still clog clinics with medicaid
>still cant read
fuck off

>>Brown people are in fact white people
How are Americans brown people?

>Germancuck.
Saged

I am waiting for the deportation.

Also this:

>It would only be fair.
Just kill them that would be fair

how did i know he wasnt american dumb cuck

meh were not far off from this so get ready billy

>To find an American partner for marriage
Fuck that and fuck you too

I already reported my neighbors who cause trouble and dont speak a word of english and have like 5 people inside a 1 bedroom house. I also reported our gang banger neighbors who are from el salvador, they tag up the back alleys with their gang signs, reported that to ice a few days ago.

Im just gonna report all illegal looking people breaking laws to ICE.