Is Jameis /ourguy/?

>goes to school to give motivational speech to kids about "muh oppression"
>Decide to drop some grade A red pills instead
Why doesn't pol black guys again?
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/02/23/jameis-winston-tells-a-crowd-of-little-kids-that-women-should-be-silent-polite-gentle/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/15/sports/football/jameis-winston-erica-kinsman-lawsuit.html
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're always trying to talk shit on my boy Jameis. Read the police reports!

Definitely /ourguy/

Wow, /ournog/

>rapes only blondes in college
>out guy

Fake news

Just like trump raped all those women we heard about during the election

I k ow the guy personally and work with him every now and then
He's one of the nicest people I know and is nowhere near a nigger in any way.
He's also pretty damn redpilled, I made a Jew joke once(which was admittedly dangerous since the bucs have tons of Jews working for them and is literally owned by kikes) and he laughed his ass off.
Not gunna get into details, but he didn't steal that lobster and if he had actually explained it he would have fucked people over so he took the bullet.
If you knew what I knew you would admire the guy

I believe it desu! He seems like a nice guy and the Bucs made a good choice drafting him.

The media is just doing what they always do, attack anyone who speaks at all differently from them.

sounds like your avarage muslim
>is muhamet ibn-negro al-eggchaselem our guy?

He's not a Muslim though, he's a American Black descended from west Africans and probably a little European.
Also he's a Christian

He's a nigger and a rapist.

He sounds like a rapist or abuser of women by wanting them to stay quiet.

Tell on them. Always tell.

Just like DRUMPF?

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts

Mariota>>Winston tho

>potato nigger calling anyone else a nigger
Kek SAD!

Who's been hurt?

>acting like saying something on Sup Forums would get jameis in trouble
You don't know shit

You're a fucking idiot who needs to walk into traffic.

Ok nerd virgin!

The blacks on ESPN were really scrambling to damage control his statements

His whole speech was absolutely hilarious

He's totally correct, but you can't say that stuff in the current year

This senpai

Jameis was /ourguy/ when he got in trouble for yelling FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY at a Florida State cafeteria.

Feminists blamed this on white men yet?

What a man. He can stay

My man

>but you can't say that stuff in the current yea
Says who?
We are making it acceptable both in our minds and public

BLACKED is Sup Forums culture!

>dude literally rapes a white woman and fucks dozens of them in college
>He's our nigger

Kek, full cucks here. Nigger athletes literally go home with 10/10 college educated white women nightly.

>dude literally rapes a white woman

Source?

Feel like the beta cuck you are fritz? German """men""" need to disappear

>he didn't steal lobster
No, he stole crab legs like the nigger that he is... Also, fuck FSU

While i do not know Jameis personally i can tell he is a total bro.

nytimes.com/2016/12/15/sports/football/jameis-winston-erica-kinsman-lawsuit.html

Or just google it.

>Le Hawaiian leg break man
No

Where does it say he raped anyone?

Jameis Winston has rallied a god-awful team behind him and made them feel like they had a true leader who they could support, and who supported them.

Jameis, at the start of the season, wrote a letter to his teammates about how thankful he is to have a team like the Bucs and how grateful he is to be given the position to lead the team to a better future.

Not all football players can be judged based on how they act in their careers, but a select few really go above and beyond to make you say "Wow, that guy has seriously matured into a humble man and good role model for young fans."

Jameis has proved himself to be a really good dude in the last year.

Cam is another example of a good black role model for kids

>goes out of his way to give game balls to young fans home and away
>donates a shit ton of money to charities
>flosses on live television during prime time games to show the importance of dental hygeine

Alleged. He says it was consensual. So at the very best he's fucking white women. You support that?

No. I don't support or oppose it. Why would I care who someone else fucks. I'm not mentally ill.

>I'm not against racemixing

Okay, we're done here. Don't want to hear you cry when your daughter brings home and Arab Muslim and forces her into a hijab and to convert to Islam.

You sound like a scared manlet.

Everyone in Tally knows that Publix manager gives the players free food - it's just a little NCAA violation but hey - football right

We also all know what TPD did for him - and more importantly the crime lab.

Tally needs it's football

>pol

Mods please ban reddit

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/114117246#bottom

Dude was almost indicted for raping a passed out white woman with his nigger buddies. Steals crab legs from grocery store. Screams fuck her in the pussy at student union in crowd of people.

Jamie's Winston is a fucking nigger and if you like him you're a nigger too.

Racism is a meme. You can't be redpilled and judge people by superficial constraints. Around blacks never relax unless he's in a dress shirt and slacks.

Timothy 2:12

>passed out roastie
>something of value
pick one

the REAL cucks

I live near tampa and all I hear is grown men wanting to suck this guys dick 24/7
he can literally say whatever he wants and get away with it