The war in Ukrain

The war in Ukrain.

>Russia is using dirty af tactics
>The us is effectivily holding an arms embargo over ukrain, refusing them much need heavy anti-tank materials (tow-2`s etc)
>Massive loses on both sides
>Insane propaganda effort by the russian state media and "spoke persons" disrubting the real happenings

A war which ukrain have done amazing feats with little to no outside support.

Most of russias Elite spetnaz has been wiped out during the earlie stages of the conflict.

>Russian spetnaz-Russian voulenters-Pro russian rebels

How will this end? Ukrain is effectivly on a last stand. Their positions will be overruned at some point this year.

The next fallback position is miles away. Its litteraly open fields behind the current Ukrainian strong points.

The Russian bear must be stopped. What should we do?

Sauce for the points i make.

(Center for Strategic & International Studies)
youtube.com/watch?v=8WA1rP5WGfY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syBYmaR6oE8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”
interpretermag.com/category/ukraine-at-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Russian bear must be stopped. What should we do?
obey

This thread would be full of LIES and NO PROOFS

Part of the new ceasefire (will proabubuly fail)

Immediate ceasefire from 0000 on 15 February (2200 GMT on 14 February)

Buffer zone separating heavy weapons of both sides. Before, big guns had to pull back by 15km (9 miles)

Now, minimum buffer zone of 50km for 100mm artillery and up to 140km for rockets

Effective verification by international security group OSCE

Amnesty and release of all hostages and illegally detained people by fifth day of pull-out

Restoration of government pensions and other welfare payments for civilians in the east

Full Ukrainian control over eastern border, after local elections under Ukrainian law and a constitutional deal on future of Donetsk and Luhansk by end of 2015

pic is ukrainian soldiers at the mercy of the russian backed rebels

>What should we do?
Give up.

If Putin hasn't done anything major in Ukraine over the course of several years, there is a 99% chance he ain't doing shit soon.

The russian state is indistinguishable from a criminal enterprice.

Litteraly thiefs and murderers in top level goverment positions.

The Russian media is a joke. The country is pretty much a third world shithole driven by criminals and supported by fanatics.

At this point its not even worth keeping Ukraine, of the the economic embargo continues.
Just trade its independence for an end to the embargo. Or trade Syria.
Neither are worth the economic disaster.

I'm sure it'll collapse any day now!

proxy hohol pls go

>ukraine
>real

The largest millitary mobilization in history happend in ukrain. Russias ability to strike kiev fast was lost. The momentum gone.

When ukrain hit back with their amrord brigade. Russia started shelling from within their own borders. Ukrain was told by the us not to return fire accrose the border as it would be seen as an escalation.

Russia is hit hard by sanctions at all levels of goverment. Any exscuse\false flag may lead to a final invasion beeing executed

youtube.com/watch?v=syBYmaR6oE8

1) Trump has barely been in office he doesn't want to make military related moves do early after he became president
2) If he did give them arms he would be doing something Tokyo Rose McCain said we needed to do and like Trump I would rather invade Nepal than ever agree with that fuck

woooops

>millitary mobilization in history since ww2

Like the Russian people have?

I find it amazing you people can live in such shitty conditions and be fine with it.

I bet you cheer everytime he slaughters some political rival for speaking up against the hypocrasy of the putin regime

Russian and Ukrainian are brothers, this useless war has to stop.Ukraine will never reclaim the eastern part and Russia has to stop attacking this country

But his general. Mattis. Has spoken about this issue on center for strategic & international studies.

He spoke about the war. What would be needed. And how conventional war is long gone.

Im sure he would be willing to support ukrain in some way. Trump knows Russia is a failed state so it will be intresting to see his demands from Russia. Aka crimea demand.

>ITT libtard thinks we aren't shitting russia because we don't know what they're doing and we're falling for propaganda
No, faggot, we know they commit war crimes and are brutal, we don't ducking care.

>I find it amazing you people can live in such shitty conditions and be fine with it.
You shouldn't be, we're not cucked europeans, but a proud nation willing to stand up for our independence. No need to get angry over this. Just accept that you can't do anything about it because neither you, nor your government has balls.

>Most of russias Elite spetnaz has been wiped out during the earlie stages of the conflict.
do you have source off this or you just watched some VICE documentery???

Everything east of the Dnieper River is Russian.

Globalists BTFO.

>Leaked Memo Proves Soros Ruled Ukraine In 2014: Minutes From "Breakfast With US Ambassador Pyatt"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-“breakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt”

>the-new-map
Here's the newest

and so?

Look another retard with 0 knowledge on the issue

Kek. You spend the most of Nato countries combating this nations Inteligence activities while you stay edgy and provocativly support said nation

Hf with that opinion

Source and latest updates
interpretermag.com/category/ukraine-at-war/

donbas it wil be rasha soon and my mummy is going to visit

>21/04/2016
>Ukrain
It's Ukraine, you fucking cunt.

>Globalists BTFO.
I don't get why Putins vision of globalist is more appealing to you, its the same shit.

You mooooslim bastards are getting your asses kicked everywhere. Best thing you can do Achmed is to start marching back to muzzieland for Islam's final resting place. We are taking you mooooslims ass out! If any German wants to side with you Piglams they go too!

Has everyone noticed Islam's narrative is changing to peace? They do this when they are loosing. They will enslave you if they are winning. Have no mercy on Islam because they deserve none. Ukraine was allowing mooslims to flood their country just like Doucheland. I'm glad Russia and Putin are kicking the shit out of Ukraine. Islam would have used Ukraine to strike at Mother Russia and the white Christians. No thanks. And Hell NO to Tow missiles to fire at our Russian friends!!!
When we catch you with a slave we are going to let the slave have her way with you. We may even stun you so she can go "free slave" on your ass!

>Russia is using dirty af tactics
What does "af" mean?

Kek balls enough to stand up against your faggot of a leader.

We spy on your shit & rek your economy.

One day you might acctuly become something. Too bad you think its nationalism. You are litteraly the victims of the biggest fraud in human history.

Ridicliouse

>muh proud russia

Assuming no hohol would emigrate into overtaxed hellhole of Norway, underaged OP has simply overdozed on that Okkupiert tv series.

There is a Kremlin agent under your bed right now, watch out!

Ukraine's population should be exterminated and the territory split between Russia, Poland and Romania.
Remember Volhynia

я нe yвepeн ли вы нacтoящaя cтpaнa

stop crying and asking for muricas dick, you little pussy
your ancestors had the chance to fuck up russia and wasted it, now you can only do the manly thing and fight like a vietnamese monkey

You are not getting anything, gyppo.

Jesus, he's here, just ignore him, dont feed him and he'll leave.

jesus christ hohol stop with the butthurt

as fuck.

Hiding their artillery on their side of the border.

Kidnapping politicans. They even kidnapped the daughter of a politican and brought her to moscow.

About 2k people dissapeard in the occupied territories.

Deathsquads assainating police officers.

Pre-occupation they blackmailed several officers in millitary camps. Aka kill your hole family if you resist.

Why does the Ukraine even want these provinces, they'll just elect prorussian reps all the time.

as finnish

Russia must perish

Dr. Phillip Karber, President of the Potomac Foundation laid the claim in the actual source video i posted.

John kerry pls go

lol easy proof, there are none atm, so they must have died early on, because western media does not lie...

Putin hosts annual camps for "Patriotic Youths" (Nashi)
They're actually breeding grounds where blonde Russians girls are violated by churkas

pic related

>We spy on your shit
I'm not sure m8, i'm pretty sure i am the spy in this situation.

Also, are you drunk?
>Ridicliouse

(((petrodollars)))

You know the sad thing? Your culture will die by 2100.

wil not hapen

rasha wil be superpower agen

There was already an anime about this wasn't there?

Fuck off nato cucks.

>The russian state is indistinguishable from a criminal enterprice.

Taxation is theft. Every government is a Continued Criminal Enterprise.

You truly are our greatest ally

t. retard or shill

Way to project

What are the stakes of that war?
What want Russia? Ressources? Just more territory? Something else?

>we're not cucked europeans,

You have the highest percentage of muslims in Europe, 1 in 5 Russians are muslim and 40% of the Russian army is muslim.

I hope that Ukraine survives this conflict and comes out of it stronger, war time economy requires mobilitization so by the end they should have a stronger industry basis than they started if they didn't invest all their money exclusively in war equipment

Our client states to remain ours.
We aren't going to take Ukraine back.
Do you think we want thirty million freeloaders? Do you think we want to spend our money on them?
To repair the infrastructure they fucked up, to pay off their debts, to rebuild their industry, all to get 'STAB THE MOSKALS UKRAINE UBER ALLER' in twenty-five years?

>mfw muslims literally die fighting our wars for us

We are in NATO because we have a shit military you dumb fuck.

They don't have a single bullet factory.
They're leeching off immense soviet stockpiles.

at least we have a culture

let them kill each other, US fucked up by staging a coup
yet another case of multiethnic country proving itself not viable

balkanize the world and there will be peace, of course after all subhumans have been contained

Crimea=Ukraine
Smolensk=Lithuania/Belarus

Poland&Lithuania Commonwealth soon

>not cucked
>country literally raped by jews and siloviki
>20 % non-russians
>"w-we have b-balls"

Novorussian education everybody. Can't wait for the Russian civil war and terrorists scum being executed in droves like pic related Motoral.

Probably resources. Ukraine has good climate, metals and lots of manpower. All the things that makes a nation worth something.

Do not worry Suomi, we won't touch your women.

Russian Government doesn't want Donbass - they want a conflict in Donbass to keep Ukraine out of NATO. Russian nationalists want to occupy the whole eastern Ukraine, but they don't have as much influence in "Novorussia" as they used to have.

>Our client states to remain ours.
So why dont you just both of you let people living there deciding? Like in Crimea.
Are the situation the same?
For me there's no need of a war.

Daily reminder that NATO started this with Kosovo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

long history between the countries.

Most likely percived as a move need to keep the Ruskie elite in power.

Russian retards can always unite under war. Peace time raises way to many questions about why the country is such a danm shithole

>who is Pushkin
>who is Lermontov
>who is Dostoevsky
>Who is Gogol
>Who is Tolstoy
>Who is Tchaikovsky
Do I have to keep going, or you're just going to keep posting battle pictures?

>20% Russian
>Implying an Empire spanning 1/6th of available landmass should just exterminate everything instead of finding use to it
And this is why you're not an empire, Finland.

To give you a little introduction to the Ukrainian mind.
Maidan of 2014 had a number of goals.
One of them being visa-free travel to EU.
As in, one of the main reasons why they topped their government was, they didn't want to pay 45 euros to illegally work in EU.

>Most of russias Elite spetnaz has been wiped out during the earlie stages of the conflict.
Wtf?

Shh, Vadim, don't break his manyamirok.

Actually Russia did it with Transnistria first, creating a frozen conflict to undermine the territorial integrity of another country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_conflict

It's a conflict between post-Soviet oligarch clans (da jooos, if you like). No Russian bear, no Ukrainian nationalists, no ideology, no politics (as you, westerners, understand it).
>What should we do?
Kill both governments and everyone who affiliated with them, draw normal non-Soviet borders and leave us alone.

> this thread

>Oh no a non-country is collapsing
Why should I care? Retards wanted to join the EU they deserve it

becos is 60% east slav stupit

pridnestrovie NEVER part of greater romania

>And this is why you're not an empire, Finland.

How's that "empire" serving you, my dear serf?

nah transnistria is just some local general stopping a mini-genocide and securing a stockpile of weapons big enough to blow up europe 15 times over

Oh, just fine. I have many things to be proud, and by now we know that when a neighbouring non-state is butthurt, we're doing everything right.
Not you, though. You guys are good drink buddies.

Oh, please not this again.

Ukraine never wanted to join the EU, merely to get in an association treaty.
A country like Ukraine would need at least 20 years get a EU membership.

Ukraine is rightful Russian soil

Pretty much Russians and their ass kissers here. Are people seriously this stupid or are they just larping because it is edgy to support Putin?

Source?

You don't get this, potato buddy.
If you know Russian good enough, you could've seen it unfold in 2014 on sosach.
Ukrainians refused to believe anyone telling them that the association will not include an actual EU integration, that it will hurt their economy, that it will raise their taxes, that it will hurt their medicine.
Now they cry when all of the above happens.
Truly, an interesting folk they are.

My bet is on stupid

I just love how "stooping a mini genocide" always seems to be your argument, while mini genocides caused by you trying to prevent them never count.

20 years
yeah such long time Russia clearly shouldn't do anything because it worked so well the last time
oh wait no while Russia was disarming and "making friends" NATO came within 5 minute tomahawk flight from our biggest cities

It seems I have Kek's support

checked and wut.jpeg?

it’s actually america and NATO pushing their boundaries to the east. It was just a matter of time before russia had enough of it and decided to put an end to it.