Here's a question to pro-lifers

Here's a question to pro-lifers.

What should be done about babies born without brains, but somehow survive for months or even years? They have no brain, no consciousness, no quality of life or anything like that.

Should they be considered humans, and given all the rights of a regular human? Or be terminated after birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--S2phTpieQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

terminated. Their lives will be nothing but excruciating pain with no personal thoughts.

Its like they are trying to breed liberal soldiers

But they're technically human and alive.

The argument ends at you should not deny a human the right of life. If the baby comes out fucked up then figure it out, but aborting a baby before it even has a chance to live just so you can say you didn't murder it is fucking disgusting and should be punishable by death.

>human babies born without brains
>surviving at all.

Is that Ventis baby picture?

see
They're missing most of their brains, a fish has more consciousness.

If you know for sure they'll be born like that then abort them

Pro-lifers views on libtards are already well known and widely charted you stupid leaf how is that even a question.

No they aren't
They will never develop into a functioning human being. They will never experience even the most mundane life. They won't experience anything by daily wrenching physical pain with not even their own inner monologue to comfort them.

Its a hellish condtition and merciful to put them out of their horrid misery.

If you think you can "gotcha" people on this, you are barking up the wrong tree. Practically anyone that isn't a blind liberal can understand that there are grey areas to positions that we make judgement calls for.

What is a human and where do you draw the line between human and inhuman? Is a human arm a human? Is someone with Patau Syndrome a human? Is something without a brain human?

Cute Brazilian babies

I don't know, but I hope this isn't your argument for killing millions of perfectly healthy children because it's a poor one.

The weak should fear the strong

>russian_children.jpg

we'll send them to Africa or the middles east. They'd fit right in with the locals.

Terminated. In my opinion this is the easiest case for abortion.

Zealot Pro-lifers are such faggots
if it's a down/tard/rapebabie kill it who gives a fuck

>pro life means you can't abort for medical conditions

try again

>What should be done about babies born without brains, but somehow survive for months or even years? They have no brain, no consciousness, no quality of life or anything like that.
i dont know but affirmative action and basketball scholarships dont seem to be helping

>tfw not to intelligent

>being pro life

sorry, that's just people who love getting flooded by brown people and love having retarded children

i'm only pro-life for whites desu

>What should be done about babies born without brains, but somehow survive for months or even years? They have no brain, no consciousness, no quality of life or anything like that.

What's wrong with the status quo? We send them to college to become feminists.

ALL LIFE HAS VALUE!

>would make tasty sweet & sour chicken

Birth control is why youre being flooded with brown children. If western women were being encouraged to have children and be in stable relationships as oppose to the infinite game of"ill wait until im ready", which is never, and doing everything a white woman can do to not procreate.

If yiu have a falling native birthrates but are experiencing mass immigration its because your people are being attacked for the lack of newbirn children. So they ship in people willing to have children instead.

There is no such thing as birth control and keeping shitskins out. The moment your birthrates drop its hello muhamed

they become Democrats

Half Life 3

It's technically not alive before the 6th month mark.

>babies born without brains,
Republicans?

Consider this. They have no brain and no consciousness. They feel no pain. Therefore there is no harm in letting them live their short lives for the sake of their parents.

To be honest, fucking with those things should be allowed
You know, playing golf with their bodies as balls, slam dunking them, leaving them on the road and just waiting for a car to come.
There is absolutely no reason why. It's like abusing an eggplant, who gives a shit.

kek

I would abort anything like that, any retarded babies too, but outside of that I would not get an abortion. I mean not that I could get an abortion, my partner I mean. I am of the belief that abortion should be legal but I would try to avoid it at all costs

>What should be done about babies born without brains
call them shills and hide their threads

>If western women were being encouraged to have children
yeah sure it's so easy to have a bunch of kids and p r o p e r l y bring them up... for some people it literally ruins their life. they become poor for the rest of their life, no vacations, only expenses... all that jazz.

besides, the world's sickeningly overpopulated, so it's not like we dont breed to enough, but more like we should nuke africa, the middle east of course, india and china for not controlling their birthrates.

All retards should be aborted. I love seeing you christfags get your panties twisted whenever this issue comes up.

I just read an article about a woman choosing to continue the pregnancy of a baby without a brain in order to donate its organs to others in need. It said the baby would only live a few days at most.

They are not human so they shoudl be killed. Human = has intelligence.

>china
>not controlling birthrates

Are you a liberal?
Just like gays they should be deleted, they are an abnormality, it would be sad ....i guess

Except that argument can be used for even the most mild of physical deformities, which worsens the problem, because then instead of trying to fix or cure these deformities, just kill the kids before they're born

Like for real, what do you think life was like for blind people before, it was exactly as you described

This is not really a simple subject so I would like to state my opinion about it.

Whites are facing dangerously low birth rates - I agree. Serbia's birth rates are also among the lowest ones, sitting at about 1,45 children per woman. So, we need more births. I think I read somewhere that Serbia has a high number of abortions, like many other Eastern European countries such as Russia, Ukraine, etc. So a simple solution comes to mind - abortion should be banned.

The first issue with this is, of course, retarded children. And in my opinion, such cases should be excluded from the ban on abortion. If I'm right, these cases can be detected via ultrasound.

Also, by taking a look at my country, and seeing the fact that most abortions are conducted on immature teenagers, seeing how our education is and seeing how the general mentality of some people is, I'd say that those babies who are 99% products of reckless sex and/or pure lust and degeneracy would not exactly be a good contribution to the country and the society. They'd be terribly raised by people who are very likely not at all mature to be parents and would therefore most likely grow up into degenerates or criminals, and they probably wouldn't be exactly smart.

What I'd do is ban all sex between people younger than 18. Fuck, maybe even 21 excluding married couples. Naturally, I'd also ban selling contraceptives to them.

I'm definitely pro life, but people who end up wanting abortions outside of cases of mental retardation or the mother's/baby's health being put at risk are very unlikely to be mature, responsible people. Naturally, they wouldn't make good parents.

not to enough!

if we can kill nonwhites for being subhuman, we can kill these things too

Fuck off, there's nothing wrong with downies. More often than not they're good people.

is this bait? You cant stop teenager form having sex. It wont happen. Just like you can't stop women form having abortions. Be realistic. If they don't have access to safe abortions they'll just stick a fuckin hanger up there.

Since they're a member of the human species they should be granted moral consideration. I think... they should be kept alive.

The law is supposed to elevate the status of human beings, all human beings, even ones who are severely disabled.

nice pepe, do you mind if I save it?

>pain
no brain, no pain.

Not bait. That is definitely a problem, I agree. But you definitely can stop teenagers from having sex. It is tough, but it is doable. You have to agree that sex between teenagers is not very good.

It comes down to how the children are raised and educated. Sexual education should exist in all schools (I don't think it exists in any Serbian schools for example, which is bad) and should always emphasise why it is wrong to just go around and fuck like rabbits. It should teach children how it is supposed to be a symbol of great intimacy, trust and love instead of degeneracy and lust. How you should only present your body to that one person that you ultimately love and trust so much that you are going to marry them - not every other fuckboy/slut you've known for two weeks and already (((love))). And, of course, children must be taught at home to be decent and chaste. It was like this not long ago. But then feminism and modern values came... and it is up to us to bring them down and bring back the model of the traditional white family.

So you should be allowed to murder all 100% healthy babies because 0.00001% have defects?

Thats definitely the type of dyslogic we've all come to expect from democrats though.

But thanks for mass murdering your own voter base. Keeps people like me out of jail

Terminate the child, but atleast the kid had a shot at living. Doctors CAN and are wrong sometimes. What's the harm in hoping and seeing if the doctor is wrong rather than jumping the gun and killing the kid. Also, how would they abort the kid anyway if the kid has no brain? You can't murder someone by sucking their brain through a straw if they have none

1- if they are born without brain, they're tecnically dead
2- if they are born withour PART of their brain, they are dead.

You are saying we should kill all black people before they are born?

-_-

>born without brain
>survive

How stupid are you?

They're not actual living beings and should be aborted before birth. Allowing a child with anencephalia to be born actually poses greater risks to the mother's life. Do you really want to endanger the mother because you want to give birth to a vegetable?

>YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT DONTCHA

Is that the alien everyone has been talking about?

Let them live.

>what is life support

don't play god, baby must be kept alive

We're biologically programmed to want to have sex as soon as we start going through puberty. This is because the average lifespan of a human a few thousand years ago was only about 28.

how do they eat?

bruh that life form is called SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=--S2phTpieQ

>They have no brain, no consciousness, no quality of life or anything like that.

I mean we let Bernie supporters live so...

I'm pretty virulently pro-life but I think babies born without brains should be put down. That isn't living.

I am well aware of that, but we are also biologically programmed to want offspring, and you also have reddit.com/r/childfree .

I'm sort-of Pro-life. I believe that abortion is for emergencies, to save the mother's life, for rape babies, and for babies with deformities, mental or physical.
But perfectly healthy babies born from consensual sex shouldn't be killed because their mom was irresponsible. At least, it should be heavily shamed to have had an abortion for no reason other than "I forgot to tell my boyfriend to put on a condom."
Maybe then people would be less promiscuous, if they knew that taking the risk would lead either to a baby or heavy shame.

>You cant stop teenager form having sex

You can totally stop teenagers from fucking. It's a simple matter of informing and raising the young women to understand that if they fuck even a single dude, their marriage prospects go down the toilet. In addition, inform the young men that if they father a child, they will be forced to marry the mother and raise the kid. A complete ban on abortion further raises the stakes on sex. Birth control should be readily available, but only to adults (i.e. 18+). Throw in a healthy fear of God and you have far fewer teenagers fucking.

If kids (remember that teenagers are still mentally children these days) insist of having sex, and then getting coathanger abortions, then let them. Social underclasses exist in every society.

Normalizing the problem and the social difficulties that stem from it is not going to solve the underlying issue.

Dude the thing is youre not going to be ready financially for children unless youre upper middle class. Its killing us.

>overpopulation meme
Oh. Its retarded.

>implying white people arent dying off and ita not shitskins overpopulating the world

White countries could stand to have higher birthrates especially if it keeps third world shitskins out. 1,000 redneck families>1000 shitskin families every time.

Do they suffer? If not, there is no reason to kill them. This is a moot point anyway. Anencephalic babies rarely survive for a week, though there are rare cases of them living up to 2 years.

Only because their existence makes you uncomfortable, you cannot deny them life.

put them in the blender and extract their stem cells

Are you a low key libtard LARPer?

People who can't ever in their entire life time contribute to society must be killed off.

There is a difference between the braindead and the autist stocking at walmart my friend

Abortion is fucking gross and if I wasn't dead inside I'd totally be against it. It's really easy to look past it once you realize who the people doing it are. Trash people have trash kids.

They deserve to live. Life is about suffering. TO claim that those who suffer don't deserve to live is a logical fallacy as all life is suffering.

>tfw westerners actually take time to discuss them
>tfw they take more than one thought to kill babies
>tfw they think its not okay to kill autist babies

try again faggots

we kill healthy babies for fun here

what if the lack of a brain also comes as a result of an allele which gives your immune system power to consume cancerous cells

you cannot eliminate forms of evolution that make you uncomfortable

This is a beautiful creation of God you soulless bigot

no.
i think i'm one of the few having it. can i have a quick rundown about this aylmao stuff ? I've not being around here the past 2 days cause of a ban

>What should be done about babies born

yeah

Donate them to science!