Me and many other people apparently have an eerie feeling Israel is on the verge of a big change...

Me and many other people apparently have an eerie feeling Israel is on the verge of a big change, maybe a Religious-Nationalistic revolution or a military coup, or maybe even about to disintegrate altogether. It's hard to describe the feeling, but it's like a one way dead-end road.
Do you share that feeling too?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/45.htm
youtu.be/c3GjWleTl9s
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah 14
youtube.com/watch?v=IbwZonigjGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, because everyone believes in an Ideology.

Yup, but that's because the whole world is about to dramatically change.
Also I hope that if there is a change it'd be getting rid of the Arabs and Dosim already. This nation should be profoundly secular.

The state of Israel is founded on religious prophecy. You Jews have now reclaimed the once lost land and now it´s time for Messiah and the Third Temple so Biblical End Times can begin.

Not really. There are the retarded religious elements in Zionism, and there are self determination nationalistic elements. The religious elements ought to be eliminated.

pro-tip: side with immanuel this time around

>that's because the whole world is about to dramatically change.
You're confusing the world with Israel.
USA:
>Right-wing president elected by a minority of votes
Israel:
>Right-wing PM is a Leftist compared to the Messiahnic Dictatorship which will rise in a few years

Is very funny to see these Christ fags with their

>Gas the kikes
BUT
>muh religion

Which is a kike religion to begin with. Goddamn those idiots really think Atheism was invented by Marxists and Jews......BUT MUH SWEET JESUS! is somehow not related to jews.

The best you can do is to become a secular country, no doubt about that. But Zionists would not surrender without a fight user

So? Both are radicalizing, only we began at a much more extreme point, so we radicalize further right, I really don't see the difference in principle. That Dictatorship, America will get there too and so will Europe, as they did before, only we will arrive there much earlier.

>Both are radicalizing
Are you Mizrachi or just pretending? Americans are more liberal than ever, Trump got elected because of the electorate system and because few bothered to vote for Hillary.

>be Jews
>get kicked out of every country in history
>even their own

the red cow will soon be birthed

If you think that there is no rise in nationalistic sentiment in America and Europe I'm afraid you are the one pretending to be a Mizrachi.
As the radical left grows in power and confidence the right wing sentiment will only spread. And if fewer people voted for the left, in such a way that the right has won according to the standard rules of the political game in America, you have no basis to claim that America is overwhelmingly liberal - and even if it was, four years of culture war with a extraordinarily right wing govt can change a lot of things and cause radicalization on both sides.

>the Messiahnic Dictatorship which will rise in a few years
please elaborate, my friend

Why?
The past few years have been the most peace and prosperity Israel has seen.
Not only that but international relations seems better than ever including Muslim countries. The sympathy for Palestenians seems to be slipping since the world has to focus on its own problems.

Idk what OP means exactly but
>The sympathy for Palestenians seems to be slipping
Would allow us to be much more right wing than we are now, and the people seem to want it.
Are you still here OP?

Like all Israelis you're obsessed with palestinians while the biggeset threat by far is the religiofication. Israel will be a quasi-theocracy in a few years. I don't know a single middle class family without at least one member who moved abroad or is planning to emigrate.

Fool, Christianity was essentially a rebellion against Judaism, became the foundation of European religious culture, and the Jews reject it and hate it to this day

You are such a jew

No, I agree with you completely, and I think that Judaism can be as dangerous as Islam if the zealots get in power for real. I just don't see how the religious problem can be solved, while the Palestinian problem can, easily, in the right conditions. It doesn't matter of course because I'll move away as well to not be a part of the suicide pact that this nation is.

lemme know if anything is about to go down, I'd be more than happy to "suppress" jewish rebels

If America would annex us I'd be so goddamn happy considering that the alternative is Jewish religious law as OP said. If it ever happens please do liberate us

reminder to always vote shas

It's not a dead-end, user. It's the Jews potentially escaping the clutches of the Zionists.

I'm so glad this cunt is dead

>Hates Christianity
>Doesn't understand why atheism and judiasm/marxism are linked.
>Proceeds to sympathize with the kike for an atheist nation.
Fucking hang yourself.
Saged.

If anything like a Messiahnic Dictatorship ever happens

1776 mini-style

what do you mean by """suicide pact""" ?

if israel goes down everyone goes down with it

How would you feel about a two state solution in the context of the states becoming the 51st and 52nd states of the USA?

Best way you for you guys to learn to get along is for the radicals on either side to be subsumed by a larger and more stable political structure.

But perhaps it is better to just go with a single state joining the USA with federal protections against radicals, i.e., the way we ended segregation.

I've been saying this for years.

What happened in 1776 ?

How do you feel about the Himyar being the true Israelites and that all of you are just a bunch of dirty Carthaginian larpers?

>Proceeds to sympathize with the kike for an atheist nation.
Christianity has years of practice in being involved with the state, Judaism is still pretty much the sand cult it was thousand of years ago. Believe me that Atheistic nation is a far better fate than being under Jewish religious law.
Let's fucking hope so.
Not that , although that's MAD and it's true for any country with nuclear weapons. I'm talking about Judaism and their Messianic tendencies. Their retarded religion is exactly what might push them to do a greater Israel or just crazy shit that will kill us all. No thanks

From statistics it seems that Israel is in the lower third of the countries with brain drain problems. UK has surprisingly more problems in staying British.
Israel will nuke itself and everything around it if it's in grave danger. They nearly did it in Yom Kippur war before US did a massive resource airlift

Is the ashkenazi-mizrachi divide serious problem in israel??

Like a kid on Christmas, I'll move to Texas or some shit and forget that Israel has ever existed. Not sure that I'm an example.

Isaiah 45

Trump will allow you to build the 3rd Temple.

The Arc has been located, supposedly, and you fags will worship the false messiah who will be the antichrist.
biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/45.htm

Prophesy from the late Kim Clement.
youtu.be/c3GjWleTl9s

No. The Mizrachim are already far more numerous and are taking over this country.

That sounds like a yes though

>Like a Likudnik on Purim, I'll move to L.A. or some shit and forget that Israel has ever existed. Not sure that I'm an example.
Fix'ed it for ya. That's precisely what one million Mizrachim did

Jesus called the Jews sons of the devil you illiterate reprobate.

Wait what? Are you guys thinking about rebelling?

Best goy

So a jew called himself son of the devil?...

Ashkenazim or so marginalized and out of any consensus we're like the Druzim now, a small minority kept to his ghetto.

Yeah but I'm not a Mizrahi and I don't want to live in a big leftist city, sure as hell not close to jews or Israelis. I'm looking for the white suburban meme

biblical prophecy or not

Israel will not prevail, in time it will be wiped off the map, even if takes for all of europe to be muslim in 150 years, no way they will live untouched in their promissed land

Plus, some jews even warned against it...all it does to have all the jews in one place is making it easier to nuke a good chunk of them

Are they clanish nepotistic nationalistic. We have that kind of problem with montenegro serbs they are now on all high palces in goverment

You Jews have virtually nothing in common with biblical Judaism, gtfo Talmudist.

>If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

The whole of the end time story will not come to pass because the days are cut short. Makes sense when you see a world with nukes and bioweapons right? Can't afford to go full crazy or there is nothing left to save.

To the Israelite, how big is this rift in your country?

Merchants, can you explain why your ultra orthodox brethren were chimping out recently over a military conscription?
I was under the impression zealots would love to join the army to kill for their dream of greater Israel or whatnot.

>Ashkenazim or so marginalized
Are you a parody?

>Religious-Nationalistic revolution
Oh G-d please! Let hassid take over this filthy hiloni.

Every Ashkenazi when goes to tour abroad first rule he follow is to take a distance from other Israelis.

God called Jews sons of the devil, essentially disowning them.
Try to keep up.

I don't believe in any kind of Judaism thank you very much
What, between Mizrahim and Ashkenazim? I'm Russian, I honestly don't give a shit

You're the one trolling, unless you're from TA, which isn't part of Israel anyway.

take it back!

>I don't believe in anything
We know, you kikes are fucking cancer.
Gas yourself.

to many secular jews, they dont learn torah, so somebody haz too to keep religion alive and being able to say something. whats the point of israel if their is no torah.

I'd kill him myself if I could
When did I say that you tryhard faggot? Can you do anything but spout out buzzwords you pathetic dick mutilated cuck?
While I'm not religious I believe in Christ.

Accept Christ you fucking jew

I did several years ago chink faggot

Your entire country is illegitimate, and a major contributor to its founding was an event that didn't happen. The financiers behind the scenes backed it almost entirely because they knew it would be perpetual war (aka arms sales)

However, to take away your status as a country would be as illegitimate as the founding itself, so fuck it, nothing can be done at this point. just let nature take its course.

the reality of the situation is that this will only end when one group fully genocides the other. you guys could have moved to the Oblast, or even requested one of the Hawaiian islands for fucks sake (hawaii wasn't a state when Israel was founded). but Herzl went full retard religious prophecy fulfillment and whaddyaknow its actually happening

better glass all the A-rabs before Iran does you all first

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah 14

The remnant of the Jews who escape death and enslavement will take refuge in Petra, in Edom the land of Esau.

We will not be Rapture before the tribulation, before the antichrist appears, but we will be gathered up to meet Him in the clouds before He pours out His wrath on those who will be judged.

It's coming. We are that 1 in 1000 generations that will be alive to witness His coming.

Don't let a mongrel bully you

are u retarded ?

youtube.com/watch?v=IbwZonigjGk

the biggest con in history is debt-based fiat currency monopoly enforced by the state in collusion with (((them)))

>It's coming. We are that 1 in 1000 generations that will be alive to witness His coming.

Like every other Christian sect ever. "IT WILL HAPPEN IN OUR GENERATION! WITNESS"

lel

I doubt I'm still capable of being offended, all's cool
Get the fuck away from me

>Christ
That better be Jesus Christ, you jew bastard. Salvation is by His grace, and His grace alone. No other.

None of you have answered this till now, can I convert without getting my dick cut off?

There is no singular antichrist or rapture. Neither of these have any biblical basis whatsoever. Propaganda straight out of the satanic churches.

Antichrist = those without christ

Rapture = completely made up

watch it, your time is running out.

I saw this exact thread on /x/ in 2011

No, I dont watch Jew propaganda, it's mind poison.
>your time is running out
A pretty ironic statement from a religious diaspora faggot, enjoy your pogroms you deserve them

The state of Israel exists now, you ignorant halfwit. There's a difference.

How log do you think those kikes will last in that neighborhood in this climate, assclown?

>Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

He is coming.

The president of amercian atheists is David (((Silverman))). You look him up and try to tell me he doesn't look one bit jewish.

Of judaism only a meager 38% declare themselves somewhat religious, the least religious people of all religions.

>Jesus was a jew meme!
No you fuck off and invest the time to read and understand the bible for yourself if you want to know what He really was. Otherwise you're just another so called "free thinker" parroting whatever's the fad right now.

christ mean messiah in greek

what will happen when christ come ?

>Isaiah11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

but then...

The Sword of the Gospel
33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

jesus clearly says hes not messiah/christ.

iam not a jew.

Whatever, I'm not watching your Jew video, I've had more than enough of this shit

You will just end up another Marxist state like your prople have planned for the rest of the west.

I can see whey there is a divide. You either join the global superstate Marxist Jews create, or remain Zionists outside it with everyone watching.

Sounds like you fucked yourselves into the same pickle you have put the rest of the world in.

I have a feeling yo will come out ok though.

You're completely made up.

Why the flag of Morocco?

Zionism can be a completely normal nationalistic ideology if some subversive elements are removed. Fuck Marxism, Globalism and the retarded ideologies of diaspora Jews who have zero connection to me.

yes jews are clannish, nepotistic

the worse being: ashkenazi, syrian, north african jews, persian jews (kavkazi, bohors, iranians), russians

ethiopian jews are the most gentile and based

You don't understand what Jesus is saying.

People who aren't born again Christian can't understand the Bible, and that's a fact.

I agree as long as it is not fucking with the rest of the world in some subversive way, but your people can never stop doing that.

A secular Israel is going to be the same shitty Marxist Jewish vision of globalism. Nationalism for Jews without religion to bind wouldn't work because of all the divisions you have within.

they are the biggest baddest mafia here, like their brothers in belgium, france, holland causing all the shit (kavkazis/uzbekis thugs tag along them)

The wars help for unity, but those divisions are why many of us gave up on this place long ago despite it being our home. I still disagree that "Jewish" nationalism cannot fully transition into an Israeli identity and function. And perhaps you silly goyim will take care of the diaspora jews already. But I am pessimistic.

How do they get in?

Morrocon Jews or regular Morrocons?

So what would be the Israeli identity if not religion? Would it my a multi-ethnic, secular nation? Tough sell me thinks.

Дyхoвнocть

Atheism will finally rule the world.