Are you happy now, you fucking vile little fascists? Are you proud of yourselves? You're hurting CHILDREN now...

Are you happy now, you fucking vile little fascists? Are you proud of yourselves? You're hurting CHILDREN now. They're going to grow up OPPRESSED because YOU white hetero males want to impose YOUR views about who THEY are. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING NAZI COWARDS.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

> 1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of male and female, respectively – not genetic markers of a disorder.

> 2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

> 3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.

> 4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.

> 5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

> 6. Pre-pubertal children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. This combination leads to permanent sterility. These children will never be able to conceive any genetically related children even via artificial reproductive technology. In addition, cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke, diabetes, and cancer.

> 7. Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBTQ – affirming countries.

> 8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. I BEG YOU! OOOOOOOH WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOONE???

I know OP is sarcastic, but these monsters are literally molesting and fucking up children's development everywhere with this kind of shit. It's why we have gen Z, even the kids are tired of their bullshit.

LMAO

MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!

gay & saged
DEGENERACY BE GONE, TO HELL WITH (YOU)

MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!

Excuse me, but gender was invented by a crazy dude that forced a guy to become a girl, then have it have sex with its brother. All the wile he watched... so no, there are only two sexes, and gender was created by a crazy fuck. ya got a dick or a cunt, fuck off.

I dont know, looks like politics to me guys.

Hahah fuck trannys, literally sub human garbage

your tears are delicious.

Saged.

Wait a minute, that nose...

Try reading the OP you retards, it's saying they're mentally ill freaks who ruin their body with drugs.

MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!
>MODS!!!!!!!

fuck off and get some help, you mentally ill faggot.

Wow nice mod

Stopped reading at 'hetero males'.
Probs just another "woe is me" episode, everyone's got problems, fucking deal with it already.

I can never tell if you seriously believe the things you write in these posts or if you're just being maniacally satirical for the sake of (You)s

>Are you happy now, you fucking vile little fascists?
You fucking faggot, you got me all happy and shit, I was expecting to read about "her" suicide. Go fuck yourself fag.

Won't someone think of the children?!

Nice MODS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what harms kids? Poor hormone balance and genital mutilation.

'Gender' is a concept derived from unethical human experimentation carried out by a man who used said experiments to carry out his pedophilic urges in broad daylight. 'Transgender' people are mentally damaged, as evidenced by the 40% suicide rate.

excuse me but why should we allow gay / pedo agendas control what Heterosexual people should believe?

Well at least kids can get sucked off by their tranny class mates now in the toilets

Based College of Pediatricians.

>Rates of suicide are nearly twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery,
EXCELLENT

Why are you crying out for mods? Gender shit is at the forefront of the American political discourse right now.
The American College of Pediatricians is a very respected entity and their opinion on this matter is important.
Millions of children right now are being rendered sterile due to the political views of their parents, most of them white.

This
Exactly
Fee fees about bathroom conundrums aren't an issue

Piss off

queers don't even represent 2% of the population

you faggot reddit tier shills with your spaces inbetween sentences need to piss off

You're just indoctrinating kids in the west to become suicidal later in life

You make them think a phase is something permanent

You MAKE them feel like they were born wrong

YOU force them to have a sex change with your propaganda

You """""people"""" promoting lgbt are a cancer, not only you are a disease but you are EVIL

PURE EVIL

You still have internet?

I hate to agree.
But I agree

The pic reminded me to listen to this again, thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs

>No one is born with a gender
wrong
one (1) in 5–6 million males i born without a penis
a birth defect called Penile/testicular agenesis
what you are suffering is a mental disorder which can be cured with electroconvulsive therapy

>hurting children by preventing them from cutting their balls
ok

Hey, I have seen that dude on tv before.

A magnificent comedy show where this boy is attempting to become a female and attract straight guys to fuck him. There are so many layers of hilarious shenanigans occurring which perpetually tickles your funny bone.