Sweden's government launches website to combat "fake news"

So the Swedish government have decided it does not like being the joke of the western world and feels like it is the victim of "fake news" about rape, crime and immigration. The Sweden YES is no longer a meme it is the reality.

>The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention has conducted two studies into the representation of people from foreign backgrounds among crime suspects, the most recent in 2005.
>The studies show that the majority of those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents.
>The studies also show that the vast majority of people from foreign backgrounds are not suspected of any crimes.

What now Sup Forums? How does it feel to be btfo by Swedish "facts"?

Take a look famalam and despair.
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/overgreppen-pa-festivalen-i-stockholm-rapporterades-aldrig-vidare/
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xr13TDRBU&t
snl.no/voldtekt
archive.is/YoifH
youtube.com/watch?v=xu-wlnUOruU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of this is irrelevant. Sverige will cease to exist within 10 years..

So by all means have fun with your "Svenska facts"

Jävla homos

How will they meme their 1015% increase in rapes?

>Sverige will cease to exist within 10 years
a man can dream.

like this:

"The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries."

"For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all."

"Willingness to report such offences also differs dramatically between countries. A culture in which these crimes are talked about openly, and victims are not blamed, will also have more cases reported. Sweden has made a conscious effort to encourage women to report any offence."

Manifest destiny my good man.

So it wasn't "rape rape"? The whoopie approach?

the what? Never heard of that. Do tell.

Hah, Crom laughs at your four winds

That ape whoopie goldberg defended that nigger rapist cosby saying "it wasn't rape rape".

In a niggers mind niggers can do no wrong, and if they do it isn't their fault

The world laughs at you bajskorv

>"it wasn't rape rape"
Solid 10/10 defence. Did the negro not walk free? Absolutely ridicules.

Crom looks down on the weak and feeble Svensker

Are we really going to see the Swedes and German go extinct in our lifetime, and just how many other European countries will they take with them?

It's the first result when you google "crime in Sweden"
What a load of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Like I said niggers can do no wrong

>Are we really going to see the Swedes and German go extinct in our lifetime
hopefully.

t. Dansken

well straya its all fake news! Go check the Swedish governments website and get your facts straight goy!

the same way a dog cant. You cant blame an animal for acting like one.

Sweden Yes!

S W E D E N
E
Y

>refering to the report made by BRÅ (crime prevention council) in 2005 when you as just last month stated that immigrants overwhelmingly are overrepresented in crime statistics but they won't make more reports because "there is no reason for it".
I fucking hate this place. Pls trump allow putin to conquer sweden in exchange for killing the entire government and everyone that didn't vote for SD (87%) last election

>government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Trying this hard
About no-go zones...first they deny it, then this:
>The causes of the problems in these areas are complex and multifaceted. To reverse the trend, more initiatives are required from all of society, at all levels
Translation: dindu nuffin

I think Trump succeeded in breaking sweden

well, apparently refugees aren't bad then according to this site. You can have unlimited Islamic refugees come in with no bad consequences. Only white people cause problems.

The government and the police censor the crime rates, this is a fact. Now they will publish the altered statistics to the world.

This is pretty cucked, but its also a sign of respect. If you go to a host nation, you adapt their social preferences.

Now that being said, if they came to Sweden and they put on Hijabs while the sand niggers are visiting, then thats fucked up. That I would criticize.

>The studies show that the majority of those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents. The studies also show that the vast majority of people from foreign backgrounds are not suspected of any crimes.

Faggots give us numbers

So is Sweden saying that rape culture exists and that 1 in 5 women will be raped before turning 21?

You can use this site to find out what is actually true by taking whatever they tell you and believing the opposite

No PER CAPITA information?

Without PER CAPITA information this is completely fucking useless.

Also, the information is from 2005? Jesus. What are they going to do next? Publish some crime info from 1980?

yes burger. They claim poor people rape and that is it. It has nothing to do with race, culture or religion.

Maximum idiocy.

>implying they even got those numbers

statistics are racist

>:^)

>if they came to Sweden and they put on Hijabs while the sand niggers are visiting, then thats fucked up.
they did and yes its fucked up.

sweden was like what 98% white in 2005?

good thing nothing has changed since then

>Swedish government agencies have nothing to gain from covering up statistics and facts
WHEN THE POLICE AND MEDIA ARE INSTRUCTED TO NOT SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE IT MIGHT CONFIRM SWEDEN DEMOCRATS WORLD VIEW?
i hate this place so much
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/overgreppen-pa-festivalen-i-stockholm-rapporterades-aldrig-vidare/
It is an article written by swedish "Daily News" that explains what police and media did when reports of sexual assault came from a festival;
they covered it up

they won't go extinct, but by 2050 it would be realistic that 20-30% of the population of said countries will have Islamic backgrounds. It also won't be rediculous to see a Muslim PM or Chancellor. The problem goes back to these names. Wether we like it or not, these states were created as ethnostates, unlike the USA or Roman Empire. If they are going to go that route they should just rename their countries. Its not really "Deutschland" (land of the germans) if most aren't german. Or "England" (Land of the Anglos" if most aren't Anglo, and so on and so forth. Just rename them I guess.
The name of the countries themselves represent that ethnostate idea, but it can also be seen in countries such as PAKIstan, AFGHANistan, TURKey, etc.

Complicated stuff. The globalists want everything watered down.

We literally just watched them commit suicide. This massive migration will go down in history (until its erased by future leftists).

Politicians we're literally paid to allow the rape and pillage of their own people and no one did anything about it. It's outrageous now and will be absolutely mind boggling later

can't wait to drag the traitors and their (((handlers))) out into the streets

>Sweden saying that rape culture exists and that 1 in 5 women will be raped before turning 21
What I take from this is that they have effectively made it impossible to be in the same room with a woman without the chance of a rape charge, true or not. This opens the door for normalizing 6 million reports a day, so they can bury all the mudslime crimes and slaps on the wrist in the mountains of 'sven grabbed my tit' reports.

>but its also a sign of respect. If you go to a host nation, you adapt their social preferences.
The irony.

The hordes that flood do not adapt

Nice digits.
No, the STUDY is from 2005. Numbers are from 1995-2001 I think, don't quote me on this, but that just makes the numbers even more ridiculous.

>Claim: "There has been a major increase in the number of rapes in Sweden."

>Facts: The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

So they are quoting a debunked wikipedia argument?

Complex and multifaceted...god i hate that pedantic language,
I love literature and i loved spanish golden age poetry so it isn't like I can't appreciate the fine beauty of language but whenever I see those words together is usually proceeding or ending some load of bullshit from either a company trying to sell something or a goverment trying to push something up your rectum in a smug modern way,why do political studies sound like some assholes post modern artists explaining why his mountain of feces with a nazi flag is the new triumph of the will metaphore for the deconstruction of the west...is it because they have the same dystopian view of beauty?I truly think so

yes and? oh you expected better from the Swedish government? As a Dane they did exactly what I would expect.

Coincidentally I think the average poster from Toronto would probably look like anyone from that pic

Lol.

Someone from Socialdemokraterna (S) is going to manage it.

Let me tell you something about what they are going to do.

1) Find someone trusted from the party structure.

2) The person will most likely have no expertise.

3) It will blow up.

It will be very funny.

And most are in this city Malmö

Circa 43% of the population have a foreign background (135,509 residents); 31% was born abroad (99,788) and another 11% was Swedish-born (35,721), with foreign-born parents.[23] The Middle East, Horn of Africa, former Yugoslavia and Denmark are the main sources of immigration.[24][25]

As of 2015, Malmö had the fourth-highest proportion of foreign-born residents of any municipality in Sweden.[26] In addition to these figures, 14% of the population are foreign nationals.[27]

In 2011, the 10 largest groups of immigrants were born in Iraq (9,940), Denmark (8,972), Serbia (8,426), Bosnia and Herzegovina (5,969), Lebanon (3,780), Iran (3,375), Poland (3,053), Turkey (2,110), Hungary (2,038) and Romania (2,014).[28]

Best goy!

I am counting on it. Even the Swedish government cant ignore reality forever.

Americucks and danes are ugly fat niggers nothing to talk about.

On Wednesday, Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson announced that the Social Democrats should start combating "false news" through a so-called "action against the resistance of facts". Magdalena Andersson took as examples of "false news" she encountered, that some Swedes think Sweden is borrowing money to cope with the so-called refugee reception. Not so, argued Andersson on Wednesday. The only problem is that the source of the "false news" is Andersson herself. The information comes from an interview she did with DN 2015:

>"The government will have to borrow money to deal with the ongoing refugee crisis. In addition, savings in both health insurance and assistance are to be expected, announced Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson."

Nothing you say matters anymore Svensker

HAHA like clockwork

I think it's hilarious when I see badly translated Sup Forums memes in Swedish media followed by the question "why are they doing this to us?"

Your facts are fake alternative facts. You can lie all you want. Just so you whores can keep your supply of dark meat.

based immigrant tells it how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

I see a frog in that puzzle.

>savings in both health insurance and assistance are to be expected
Keep digging that grave.

>I see a frog in that puzzle.
>frog

GAY

quintessentially Swedish

He's also a degenerate.
Yea well I'm not sure if you've read all the articles about women being forced to give birth in their cars -swedish women ofcourse- because childcare units have lack of funding/manpower or because aisha and her 40 niglets are clogging up the whole system.

Can you nuke Sweden just a little?
Or at least give us some time to get away?

Swedes are fucking cucks

Well then they brought the bad publicity on themselves.

>be feminists
>declare everything as rape
>western world: wtf sweden there seems to be a correlation between opening your borders to muslims and a rise in rape cases
>n-no no, rape can mean holding hands without consent

They reverse the trends with more Social welfare for Muslims, and more Muslims imported for that welfare.

They dindu nuffins. need mo money for Islam studies n shieet.

How goes Tim's quest?

somone sure got their jimmies rustled by some mean words

where is the GIF from? that looks hilarious

>cite over a decade old report to talk about something that started happening a few years ago

It scares me to think that there are more non-europeans in england than my country. We'd be wiped out in 10 years if our government did this.

>Swedish government agencies have nothing to gain from covering up statistics and facts; they seek an open and fact-based dialogue.

Holy shit. How can they say this with a straight face?

He promised to make a video today, then we will see. He's just arrived in Malmo yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=2-Xr13TDRBU&t

Isn't Norwegian rape definitions the same as Swedish?

Yup,the real problem though is the fucking ngo lawyers for inmigrants...they hire lots of lawyers that defend only dindu and muslims...those are the ones that normalised crimelawyers should be amongst the first targets for the day of the rope

Don't know, probably some ancient Norwegian TV show

I don't know what the Swedish definition is, nor am i a scholar on the matter, but after a 5 minute search i found this.

Not a 1:1 translation, i'm too tired for that
>Rape is forced sex or sexual acts through violence or threatening someones life or health, by taking advantage of someone who is unable to decline the advances, for example if the person is asleep or unconscious from intoxication.
Source: The Great Norwegian Encyclopedia

snl.no/voldtekt

>those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden
Are they white?

>the fucking ngo lawyers for inmigrants...they hire lots of lawyers that defend only dindu and muslims
We have are fair share of Top (((men)) on the job as well
Clayton Ruby is the kike who got Abdurahman Khadr out of GITMO and back in Canada because 'Kadar dindu nuffin, he a good boy who just kill some US medics with grenades'. Kadar was brought back to Canada and released to his mother who was married to another Taliban terrorist.
Also his law firm:
>law firm of Ruby Shiller Chan Hasan
>shiller
You can't make this shit up

That is not consistent with the legal definition.
Check out "Voldtekt i den globale byen" from the Oslo police in 2011, and Ctrl + F for "festvoldtekt".

Read the definition and enjoy your unbridled fucking rage.

>The Muslim faith communities have approximately 140 000 members.
Immigrants from mostly muslim countries according to statistics Sweden
>149 000 From Syria
>135 000 from Iraq
>76 000 from Iran
>63 000 from Somalia
in total 423 000

Sure some of them may have left their religion (or been part of a christian minority), but 140 000 can't be right

The 140 000 figure is registered members

Underrated meme

>if they came to Sweden and they put on Hijabs while the sand niggers are visiting, then thats fucked up.
>they did and yes its fucked up.

ROFLMAO Sweden is so cucked. Enjoy your sand nigger cock up your ass, Sweden.

I dont get it
the crime rate in sweden has been rising for years even our media reported about it a month ago
as in despite more funding and more aggressive stance from the police and yet this years numbers still keep on rising
also the ex cop from sweden who blogged about whats really going around there
plus I have talked to swedes IRL about this and everybody says things like that never happened 12-15 years ago but now this is the new sweden meaning muslims and niggers
and now swedish government tells its all a misunderstanding? 2bh the swedes are grasping at straws now it wont be long until it implodes in their face

So for us that can't read Norwegian, how broad is the definition?

There's a seriously large Assyrian minority in Sweden. Also secularization, both from living in Swedish society and the fact that Islam was the reason a lot of them fled.

Just so people know this is a debunked screenie that went viral. I know all of you guys love all of your outrage fake but come on.

His name is Musab Idris, here's an article with the other 2 medals he won archive.is/YoifH

I think I've corrected this like 3-4 times but this image keep popping up. I guess you guys are just easily tricked.

Source, please. I'm too scared to look it up.

Its a meme

>The studies show that the majority of those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents.
>The studies also show that the vast majority of people from foreign backgrounds are not suspected of any crimes.

Two of the most easily cherry-picked statistics. No one credible is arguing the majority of immigrants are suspected criminals or that immigrants constitute the majority of suspected criminals.

Unless they were anything approaching 51% of the population, using a metric like that is biased to hell, but that's not even the most serious problem. The real problem is that in the case of "stranger" crimes, there is often no identifiable suspect at all, and that declaring someone a suspect is completely at the discretion of the (often politically cucked) police forces.

>The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention has conducted two studies into the representation of people from foreign backgrounds among crime suspects, the most recent in 2005
>two studies into the representation of people from foreign backgrounds among crime suspects, the most recent in 2005
>the most recent in 2005
>2005
WOW SO RECENT

So recent, right?
That's how Swedish system is doing now

I'm sure your regressive government has some kind of FOIA in place and undubitably you have a department of statistics that gathers and publishes information so they should do so upon request if they don't do it voluntarily

New video soon.

that is a short man competing against boys. jesus fucking christ look at his neck and face

The Swedish Libtards are learning from the U.S. Get some degenerates to create a 'fact check' website that is 100% bias. eg. Snopes

>Competes against children
>Silver medal
I don't know what's sadder, that this brown cuck got beat by someone a third of his age or that these same manlets are toppling Sweden.

"According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions."

Fucking hell.

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=xu-wlnUOruU

cultural appropriation

Wait
Wait
Wait
So we get to turn the "Alternative Facts" Meme against the left, just like Fake News?
Hot damn